Page 21 of 155 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3512158;
    If Ed is the FI I am going to be haunted by the fact he lies with ease.
    IF he were genuinely into her, his going back to work scene would have included genuine regret-something that was blatantly lacking... Heck any emotion was blatantly lacking...
    ITA.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily'sMom;3512162;
    Everybody shows emotion in different ways. This does not make him a liar.
    That's just the point. He showed NO emotion...he was stoic to a fault. I was quite surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHomemaker;3512223;
    I have to say that I don't think he was emotionless at all. I do think he acted like a man. I personally am not attracted to guys like Jake who kindof throw themselves at you.

I thought Ed seemed sad and worried, just not like a girl.
    Real men show emotion. They are not afraid to appear weak or emotional because they are secure enough in themselves not to care what anyone else things. It's called being true to yourself. Jake IS a little over the top in some ways, but give me a tender warrior over an emotionless married to his career guy ANY day.

My husband does not cry often, but he does. My husband is very tender hearted but is one of the most manly men I've ever known.

What flew all over me about Ed is that he seemed to be almost relieved to be leaving. He genuinely seemed to care more about his job than he did Jilly. He is the type of man who will not be there for her in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3512329;
    Oe uncaring. I lost someone extremely close to me in my late teens to a suicide. I simply could not (still really can't) cry in public. I was so hurt by people who seemed to take that as a sign of uncaring. And I try hard not to judge people as fake who are emotional in public just because it's foreign to me. So, I am not going to judge him because he isn't overtly emotional. My sense is that Jill, who was face to face with him, saw emotion in his eyes or body language because she clearly did not se him the way some do.
    Kultainen, I am so sorry for the horrible loss you experienced to suicide. I can see where your inability to cry over it makes perfect since. You underwent a great shock. You may never cry, but I'm sure your heart was broken then and must grieve from time to time now. Hugs.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3513757;
    If Wes 'comes back' to sing to that stupid song, I say it's Reid that is final 1. I just can't see him singing that song to Ed (who called him a turd!) I haven't decided yet though.
    Sounds just like something (DeAnna's) Jesse would say, and he won.

Shayne threw a temper tandrum and was clingy and whiny and won; Jesse showed up dressed like Bozo the clown at a cocktail party in which the goal was to impress the Bachelorette and then proceded to talk about bodily functions, etc., and he won; Jason turned his F1 fiancee in for an exchange on the F2; therefore, why should I be surprised if anybody saying or doing anything in this season is a candidate for F1?

Quote Originally Posted by saska;3512647;
    Reid. He and Jillian go together like peas and carrots.
    Oh yes they do!!!

I have already voted (Reid of course) and am still confused on how many people still think Ed will be F1. I know they usually keep top 3 secluded until FRC. But this year it was a week later (or more) and both Reid and Kip appeared the same time. Wouldn't you think Ed couldn't or didn't stick around extra longer? IDK. I still think the chemistry in the bedroom is about Ed. I think Jillian had extra time with Reid and Kip with HTDs to get more physical. I just don't see her having any problems with those 2. Reid and Jillian are always very cuddly and comfortable - Kip too. Hmmmm! JMO....but then again, nobody knows when Ed appeared from Hawaii so maybe he did spend extra time with Jillian....Enough already....just tell me....

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3513427;
    Thanks, xseannax. I remember all the Jesse/Sean/horse discussions also!

I was just wondering if anyone was really close to Jason in fan support. It seems like, at least here on FORT, he was the overwhelming favorite.

All the Reid love on this board this season reminds me of the Jason love from De's season.
    Me, too, and it is sort of scary. He'd better not get shafted!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3514005;
    Oh yes they do!!!
    I'm on the Reid train too. I may be wrong or it's wishful thinking but I see the connection they have and I hope it's real.

Quote Originally Posted by Debalou;3514033;
    I'm on the Reid train too. I may be wrong or it's wishful thinking but I see the connection they have and I hope it's real.
    I will join the Reid train also. Reid seems to be getting the same type of Edit that Molly got. She was hardly ever seen until the last few episodes. I think that Reid's 1x1 date will either change peoples minds or make them more confident he is the F1. Kiptyn appears to be the fan's favorite, he is definetly very easy to look at each week.