Page 16 of 155 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Reid!! I will be shocked beyond belief if he isn't the final one!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

FORT Newbie

Nibbles, prepare to be shocked, if I am not certain of anything, I am certain that Reid is not F1. No, I do not have insider source.

FORT Fan

Kiptyn F3
    Ed F2
    Reid F1

Quote Originally Posted by islandgirl;3513217;
    Nibbles, prepare to be shocked, if I am not certain of anything, I am certain that Reid is not F1. No, I do not have insider source.
    How are you certain, then?

It's a toss up between Ed and Reid for me.....

But I am hoping for Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy;3512557;
    I personally like Reid the best. I can't understand comments about him being boring. So far, although I have seen more of KIp and Ed on the show - they both strike me as more boring than Reid. I really don't have much sense of who Kip is and Ed has spend a lot of time being unsure. At least Reid has shown some humour and he's a real kidder with Jillian.

Kip IMO was the forerunner with Jake at the beginning, but as she seems to have expressed in a number of interviews, her feelings changed. I believe in the end she is torn between ED and Reid. I think she doesn't chose and asks to continue seeing both until she comes to a decision. At this point that's what I think all the clues point to.

ITA.

I believe in the end she is torn between ED and Reid. I think she doesn't chose and asks to continue seeing both until she comes to a decision. At this point that's what I think all the clues point to.
    Here's why I don't think that in the end Jillian can't decide between 2 of the guys and wants to see both. It only worked in Charlie's season because the show hadn't started until a fair while after they finished filming. This time we had the FRC after the season premiere and all of the guys were known. It also doesn't work in the final 5 minutes scenario because to me that's the time they show the couple at the end and not the f2 guy which is usually a longer period before.

I'm not surprised Reid is winning here where he has a lot of fans. It's the opposite at J.U. What's clear to me is that Jillian has some great guys to choose from no matter who she picks.

In her Chicago interview, Jillian says that she has chosen a remarkable man. Then she backtracks and says she has made a remarkable decision. IMO this little slip of the tongue indicates she chose 1 man.

FORT Newbie

Hi, I really think this is a "Twilight" sort of scenario. While Ed's gone, she'll get close to her good friend Reid and be torn at first when Ed comes back, but in the end their "love" will overcome. Kiptyn seems to be fading a bit to me, the traditional physical edit.
    Schuyler

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by islandgirl;3513217;
    how does that work? no source, but you know who Jillian does not end up with? are you chris harrison?