Page 155 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55105145146147148149150151152153154155
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1550

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: The Invisible Bachelor

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3612001;
    This post was in the non spoiler Ed thread. I've done a few posts over there this week. It's a nice place. Adding it here too.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MiniDiva

The TV interviewer asked Jillian what she learned and her response was that she is attracted to 'Alpha males who are unable to commit', interesting. Jillian is not permitted to tell anyone who she is in LOVE with until 21 hours 55 minutes into this season. That's the final 5 minutes (Brilliant).

I still think we a being shown a true LOVE STORY with Jillian and the Invisible Bachelor ED.
    I think she thought Ed might be this guy cuz he left for work but when he came back he told her he loved her....it was like the alpha male who she thought couldnt commit..actually commited...showing wow he must really love her.

Quote Originally Posted by Toughness;3612264;
    I think she thought Ed might be this guy cuz he left for work but when he came back he told her he loved her....it was like the alpha male who she thought couldnt commit..actually commited...showing wow he must really love her.
    Thanks for making the point. I stopped just short.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Toughness;3612264;
    and this is a good thing, this is good way for a woman to think?

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

I'm sorry that we now know. I liked the Reid connection but I'm kind of glad that he and Jillian aren't together because if she likes someone like Ed, I doubt that she would be a good fit for someone like Reid. I was convinced though that Jillian wanted to work in design and thought that Reid as a realtor and she as a designer would be a good match. But.... now I can see her with Ed and I won't be watching the finale. I just can't. They wore me out and used me up this time!

FORT Regular

Jesse, Jake or Mike(and his brother) for me for bachelor. Leave Reid and Kip alone, they have been used enough and remained true to themselves; I don't know if they could do that for another whole season. Llike someone else said, both sets of parents should be proud of these young men.

Quote Originally Posted by liz60;3613022;
    Jesse, Jake or Mike(and his brother) for me for bachelor. Leave Reid and Kip alone, they have been used enough and remained true to themselves; I don't know if they could do that for another whole season. Llike someone else said, both sets of parents should be proud of these young men.
    i tend to agree, if they are going to use someone from the past, I would prefer it to be someone who we have not seen in a while.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3612027;
    Kip is too good for this show.I wouldn't want him to do it again.
    Think you are absolutely right and suspect he is smart enough to realize that and wants to get back to a more normal and sane life anyway.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by liz60;3613022;
    Does make you wonder what Ed's parents might be thinking. I'm hoping they understand how ridiculous everyone's edit is and can put it in perspective. However, if there is any truth to the rumors then their son has been outed most publicly. Yuck!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3612353;
    and this is a good thing, this is good way for a woman to think?
    LOL! Sadly, watching this season, I have very much gotten the impression that Jillian is one of those "I can change him" kind of girls. Which is too bad, because aside from that, she seems really cool.

I haven't been rooting for anybody this season and often felt confused by the edit and the caps. Just last week everybody thought she was going to choose Reid because of the hug cap with the guy in the pinstripes and all. Each guy to me represents something that Jill was looking for and all could be a guy she could be great with. I loved that cap of kip and Jilly cooking on their one on one in Canada. It was a very domestic scene. Kip is patient and would love Jillian for who she is and yet she would be a better person with him. He completes her or fills in the gaps. Ed is that guy who has always been Jill's type. He is a great guy and I loved their frolic in the water last week. He is a guy with the most in common with Jillian and is probably who she is most comfortable with. She has always said that you fall in love with your best friend. There is something to be said about this with her, and she and Ed seem to have a comfort that is also based in romance. Reid makes her laugh and brings out the fun side of her. Bottom line is it doesn't matter who I like most, and I made my peace with that at the beginning of the show I am not at all like Jillian so my experiences don't mean a hill of beans to Jillian's choice. That is what kept me objective throughout the season rather than rooting with blinders on like I usually do. I hope that in her choice, whomever it may be, that she followed her heart, didn't play it safe, and chose someone to grow old with. Right now I am thinking it is Ed though I thought all year it was Kiptyn. As to Kip, I hope he's the bachelor so that I can try for him. He is handsome and is more my type than Jillian's.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy