Page 154 of 155 FirstFirst ... 54104144145146147148149150151152153154155 LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1550

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3611973;
    Ed..final rose
    next Bachelor, a new person..no one recycled..Kip is much too sweet to go through this MESS.
    amin to that
    kip is 10000 times better off
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3611973;
    Ed..final rose
    next Bachelor, a new person..no one recycled..Kip is much too sweet to go through this MESS.
    I agree......someone new.

The Invisible Bachelor

This post was in the non spoiler Ed thread. I've done a few posts over there this week. It's a nice place. Adding it here too.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MiniDiva
    Bingo! And coming from the man's perspective! You are absolutely right. When the right person comes along, things just fall into place easier and it does feel "perfect". Ed acts like he is discovering love for the first time in his life and he is like a moonstruck puppy. Awwwww . . . .

I think you/I have already discussed that I also feel that much went on in the mansion that we obviously are not going to see. Hence, the producers didn't want us to see either! The kids fell in love, pure and simple . . . how you going to keep them apart!

The bolded part got me thinking (again) aboot (in Jilly terms) the 'Love don't come easy' theme. Certainly watching this season could be compared to an Episode of WipeOut. Nooone has had to jump more hurdles in this franchise's history than Jillian. But MiniDiva is correct, 'things just fall into place easier and it does feel "perfect"'.

I'm going to go back tonight and rewatch the HTD's for more examples. Three examples I recall are Eve telling Jillian that you should not have to work for your happiness, i.e. it should be easy. Rick told her this should be easy when discussing falling in love. Now we have Glen's advice to Jillian about getting engaged. In essence he approved an engagement but cautioned her that after this show which takes you from 0 to 60 in a very short time an engagement should be saying: I like you even Love you, let's try this out and after a year if we both feel the same let's get married. I like hearing the parental advice as I have children this age. And I agree with the parents.

Let's now tie that into our F3 and Jillian's interview on LA TV this week.
    Kip came to the commitment party a little late but as Eve advised it was easy. Reid will propose but it could never be described as easy. Then there is the one and only new and improved a little nerdy but always fun invisible bachelor Ed. As his father said it should be easy and it really was. I know your going to ask - but what about his leaving? During that short period both Ed and Jillian learned just how much they cared about each other. The HTD was all he missed and he made it easy with his parents in Hawaii. The invisible bachelor has been the first last and only bachelor to make a commitment to her so far.

The TV interviewer asked Jillian what she learned and her response was that she is attracted to 'Alpha males who are unable to commit', interesting. Jillian is not permitted to tell anyone who she is in LOVE with until 21 hours 55 minutes into this season. That's the final 5 minutes (Brilliant).

One theory I have about why she took Ed back after leaving was that he then passed a test none of the others took in Jillian's mind. Jillian and Melissa are very good friends. Jillian in an interview before the season said that both she and Melissa talked about how neither of them could figure out why they fell for Jason after being away from the show only a week or so. Ed spent about 2 weeks away. I don't know the circumstances around how he got back. Maybe TPTB wanted him back or Jillian requested he come back or Ed himself wanted to come back. He had a contract with Next Entertainment so they could have insisted he come back. That covers Jillian wanting him back too. Ed's no actor but his behavior indicated he really wanted to be back and Jillian's accepting him was one of pure excitement. Also she feared with the last man standing what it would have been if the invisible bachelor Ed had been there.

I still think we a being shown a true LOVE STORY with Jillian and the Invisible Bachelor ED.
    Last edited by eowenc; 07-25-2009 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3611976;
    Sanlee Are you really on board the train supporting the one and only new and improved only a little nerdy but always fun invisible bachelor ED?
    Yup, I am. I loved all of the Final 3 guys and would have been happy for whichever one she chose..... As long as Jill is happy, which she clearly is, I am happy for her!! =)

I'm in the minority but I really do want to see Kip as the next Bachelor. He can handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by missdrspark;3611979;
    amin to that
    Kip is too good for this show.I wouldn't want him to do it again.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3612007;
    Yup, I am. I loved all of the Final 3 guys and would have been happy for whichever one she chose..... As long as Jill is happy, which she clearly is, I am happy for her!! =)

I'm in the minority but I really do want to see Kip as the next Bachelor. He can handle it.
    ITA with all your points.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3612007;
    Don't get me wrong I would love to see him do the Bachelor,but somehow I doubt he is going to be romantically challenged and he strikes me as the type who wouldn't want to do something like this.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by mattiegirl;3611664;
    The fountain make up sessions was only prompted to get publicity. It was not their idea. All staging my dear!
    How do we know that?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by missdrspark;3611979;
    amin to that
    what about Tanner P? he is hilarious...at first I thought omg what a dork but now I think I wouldn't mind seeing him....would def be entertaining...not sure what kind of girls would sign up for that though. But Jill did say he was a good guy.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3612115;
    Don't get me wrong I would love to see him do the Bachelor,but somehow I doubt he is going to be romantically challenged and he strikes me as the type who wouldn't want to do something like this.
    you know we only see these guys interacting with Jill....it might be different when a new set of 25 girls are presented to Kip...he'll have different connections with them and it may bring out a different side of him.