Page 152 of 155 FirstFirst ... 52102142143144145146147148149150151152153154155 LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1550

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3594400;
    Wow no wonder people are so divided over this.
    Ed being drunk and cute made him look hotter to you? Just wow...

I understand in a normal situation a guy getting drunk and goofing around with you, if you are hot for them then it's all good but in this scenario with so many men vying for Jillian's attention, the fact that he couldn't even be sober for her and care enough to pay freaking attention to what she was saying says all I need to know about him...that he doesn't give a rat's a$$ frankly. If that is what Jillian thinks is hot then more power to her...

TPTB lumped him in with the rejects tonight. Same humor, same antics.
    It really isn't what we think about Ed's behavior but what Jillian thinks that counts. She said at MTA 'I loved Ed drunk. He is the funniest (or was that the most fun drunk) I have ever seen'. Jillian discussed drunk Ed with Jimmy Kimmel earlier this week. She said 'I like to drink a lot of beer sometimes. It is not important that her guy be able to hold his beer but that he be fun'.
    There's more but I have an appointment and have to leave.

FORT Fan

Jillian will pick someone who's actions reflect her own. We have seen Jillian tipsy at the first or 2nd cocktail party. She admits she likes to have a few.

Also Ed in his message before F3 gave her some compliments and then said she was at times inappropriate. I wonder what those inappropriate actions are that he referred to. She was not offended by that comment, but laughed.

So sometimes both Ed and Jillian do inappropriate things.(Don't we all--well maybe not)

FORT Fan

About the whole Ed drunk thing, it was cute, he looked hot, Jill thought it was funny, Jill had big crush on Ed, I think he liked her too, he was not ignoring her in some negative way, he said himself he's not the type to push a bunch of guys out of the way to get her attention esp if he isn't sure how much she really likes him, maybe he wanted to see how much she liked him by being a little mysterious...I think later on when he did realize she liked him a lot he wasn't afraid to show it or tell her...plus by that time there were less guys left and it was becoming more serious.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3605990;
    Simply, because I adore Reid! I just make them for fun and because they are my favorite. Most seasons I knew early on that my favorite wasn't going to be chosen (ie Jillian, Graham), but I still made videos. I adore Reid this season, so I whipped up some videos of him and Jill. :-) My favorite(usually F3) never ends up being the winner.

Hopefully, by tomorrow night we will get confirmation on how this season ends.
    Well, Cupcakes, I think your luck in picking the winner is about to change. Keep making wonderful videos. You are so talented.

FORT Regular

Re: The unveiling of the Invisible Bachelor

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3607798 View Post
    In my posts in the past few weeks I have specifically tried to remain impartial and interpret what we are shown on the show or information gained in public interviews. That keeps me within the framwork of the edit we are presented and is what the general non spoiled audience sees. It is important to me to remain with that perspective.

Sometimes because of my own morals and views about things presented on this show it is difficult to remain objective but we have to on these boards IMHO.

Jillian's edit on TB 13 presented a fun loving passionate young woman who did things in the hot tub even her father didn't approve. All that should be reserved for private times but that's not the way this show works. Sometimes during this season I have seen a Bachelorette who was inappropriate and troubled and I have had my concerns about that. Ed being one of the front runners early on has had a lot of scrutiny here and elsewhere during this season but that's part of the package they sign up for.

I'm not here to defend anyone but think this board exists to slueth and spoil not to defame the contestants. I've written some questionable posts I supose but have learned to think before writing.

TPTB have created a storyline and edit without releasing much to sleuth this season. Surely you must agree the show itself has been interesting and fun to watch all season? Next weeks shows are only a few days off and it is Jilly's choice not ours that matters. Isn't it wonderfull she has F3 or at least F2 fine men from which to choose?
    Well said. We are here trying to figure out who is the winner not bashing/defaming one of the contestants. Some comments on this board are so uncomfortable to hear. Remember, we don't know any of them. We have no way of varifying all the rumors floating around here. That's why I stopped believing them long time ago. Maybe I'm an optimist and I just believe those bachelors are foundamently good young men. They might have flaws and made mistakes, but who don't. After all we are only human. As long as Jillian is happy with her decision, I'm happy for her too.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

REID
    We need not think alike to love alike

Reid

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3609187;
    REID
    RRJH

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3609269;
    RRJH

Delurking to ask:
    Do ya'll know something we don't - or are you trying to project happy thoughts? I've hit refresh overload. I can't take it anymore!!!!

ED!! It was always ED!!!