Page 151 of 155 FirstFirst ... 51101141142143144145146147148149150151152153154155 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1550

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

I still say Ed gets the final rose.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3606466;
    Ed will get the final rose! This season has been all about the "Ed and Jillian love story" from the beginning. As much as TPTB has tried to suppress and edit it out -- they simply couldn't. Think modern day Pride and Prejudice . . . lovely!
    ITA It's always been Ed. She knew that when he left and when she followed her heart by letting him back in. She made it clear on Extra that she'd only accept a proposal or end up with a guy if he was the only one she was in love with. Her "brilliant" happy ending or last 5 minutes tells me that she does end up with a guy. For a lot of reasons including family I think that guy is Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by MissyS.;3605818;
    I've not replied here in quite some time, but it doesn't mean I've not been lurking. Cupcakes...It would make me sad too. I've seen the amazing Reid and Jillian videos you've made.

I have no doubt, its REID that Jillian loves, she always did. After her discussion with her father, she realized that what he was saying, reflected exactly what Reid had said to her. Funny how those things happen. Bravo to Jillian for seeing the light.
    Where did you find the information about a discussion with her father. As the father of a 29 year daughter I wrote a few posts from a father's perspective about the F3. I've been anxiously awaiting the meeting with her family especially Glen and any information about that would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3607667;
    Where did you find the information about a discussion with her father. As the father of a 29 year daughter I wrote a few posts from a father's perspective about the F3. I've been anxiously awaiting the meeting with her family especially Glen and any information about that would be greatly appreciated.
    It came from an interview Jillian gave.

Re: The unveiling of the Invisible Bachelor

Quote Originally Posted by mattiegirl;3605786;
    It is too late to clean up Ed's act. There is no damage control. He is not good enough for anyone. He is an immature frat boy who has a girlfriend back home. Maybe this is exactly what Jillian wants anyone. Someone like her.
    In my posts in the past few weeks I have specifically tried to remain impartial and interpret what we are shown on the show or information gained in public interviews. That keeps me within the framwork of the edit we are presented and is what the general non spoiled audience sees. It is important to me to remain with that perspective.

Sometimes because of my own morals and views about things presented on this show it is difficult to remain objective but we have to on these boards IMHO.

Jillian's edit on TB 13 presented a fun loving passionate young woman who did things in the hot tub even her father didn't approve. All that should be reserved for private times but that's not the way this show works. Sometimes during this season I have seen a Bachelorette who was inappropriate and troubled and I have had my concerns about that. Ed being one of the front runners early on has had a lot of scrutiny here and elsewhere during this season but that's part of the package they sign up for.

I'm not here to defend anyone but think this board exists to slueth and spoil not to defame the contestants. I've written some questionable posts I supose but have learned to think before writing.

TPTB have created a storyline and edit without releasing much to sleuth this season. Surely you must agree the show itself has been interesting and fun to watch all season? Next weeks shows are only a few days off and it is Jilly's choice not ours that matters. Isn't it wonderfull she has F3 or at least F2 fine men from which to choose?

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3607673;
    It came from an interview Jillian gave.
    Do you have the actual source or a link for me. I'm not questioning the interview just am personnaly that interested to see or read about it.

Reid gets the last rose. My final answer.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3594400;
    Wow no wonder people are so divided over this.
    Ed being drunk and cute made him look hotter to you? Just wow...
    I understand in a normal situation a guy getting drunk and goofing around with you, if you are hot for them then it's all good but in this scenario with so many men vying for Jillian's attention, the fact that he couldn't even be sober for her and care enough to pay freaking attention to what she was saying says all I need to know about him...that he doesn't give a rat's a$$ frankly. If that is what Jillian thinks is hot then more power to her...

TPTB lumped him in with the rejects tonight. Same humor, same antics.
    Couldn't agree more, lovemygirls.

Quote Originally Posted by Toughness;3594578;
    I bet if that clip was Reid kind of drunk doing the exact same thing as Ed you would have thought it was cute.
    And there is no way what Ed did was even close to what Dave did. Jill was hounding Ed trying to talk to him, trying hard to have him tell her how he felt and she is the one that asked him for the hug and then afterwars she said he was the funniest and happiest drunk guy ever..what she said about Dave's incident was nothing like that. The only reason she said for him to put her down was because she was afraid of her dress going up and exposing her butt. I guarantee if no cameras were there and they were alone she would prob would have made out with him.
    I'm not the poster you responded to, but a drunk is a drunk. I don't care which man it is.

FORT Regular

Regarding the questions about R and J standing in the bathtub in the swimsuits, that it in the previews that were shown the night they arrived in Banff and Jake and Tanner P were let go. Also, I'm not seeing the Pride and Prejudice idea . . . if anything Ed and Jill are the antithesis of the Jane Austen sensibility and show almost no refinement or concern for the world around them (i.e. walking through the fountain kissing while the Spanish people watched). They really seem like they are in lust with each other, but with Reid, she could be sitting on the porch decades from now like she said she wanted to do and probably still laughing.