Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3605277;
    No, just a fan of his
    and I like to defend the underdog, which clearly he is.
    ..I would not be suprised if he is her choice..

I am sure Kiptyn will be fine-all of them will be once they get back to the real world...So many of them have gone on to find their partners soon after-in fact Chris(from DeAnna's season) is getting married this weekend. Kip looks like he is a nice guy-I dont see her for him though. My favorite is Reid but maybe he is also too good for her...Ed is whatever-they are making him look worse than he probably is...The reason I say too good for her is that you would hope that if they were in love enough with you to want to get engaged they wouldnt be in bed or what not with two other guys...In my opinion they are making it (fleiss and co.) so that these relationships will never work out.

Who Will Get the Final Rose?

Ed...and that's my final answer.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK;3605432;
    ..I would not be suprised if he is her choice..

At this point SpecialK, I would definitely be surprised, but it would be an extremely happy surprise!

hanging on with my fellow surfboarders till the end!

Me too !
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Newbie

Unless Ed has a total and complete meltdown on the LCD, I don't think there is any way that Jillian doesn't choose him.

She was "heartbroken" when she lost him the first time, and I don't think there is any doubt that she has become more emotionally involved with him since he came back. It seemed that he reassured her about whatever issues there were on the Hawaii fantasy date and the clips look pretty steamy. He has made an effort to prove to her that he has strong feelings and has given her the vocal affirmation that she wants.

She let Reid go once already. Fans of his can beat the horse to death about Jillian only caring about getting the proposal from him and trying to browbeat him into confirming that he would in fact propose, but I still don't believe she spent the entire night badgering him. It was all in the editing and that was the story that TPTB wanted to tell about Reid. If she truly cared for Reid that much more than the other two guys, she would have kept him around, no matter what. No matter what people on this board seem to think, she is not completely stupid as someone would have to be to let "The One" go. Would any of you let your true love go just to keep someone around who tells you what you want to hear?

As for Kip, he seems to be an incredible, wonderful guy. Who in the world woundn't fall in love with him? But I think that Jillian (being a normal female, not an insecure basket case as some portray her) just isn't certain that she wants that perfection. I think a life with Kip would mean a totally different lifestyle for Jillian and I don't think she is completely comfortable with that. There was definitely a spark there, but I don't think it ever erupted into a flame.

The finale is a crapshoot as to who will get the final rose, but I just can't imagine a scenario where Reid swoops in and she realizes that it was him she was head over heels in love with all along.

People I know are evenly split between Kip and Ed. Even though everyone knows that Reid comes back, no one thinks he will be the one standing at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3605493;
    Who Will Get the Final Rose?

Ed...and that's my final answer.
    your response makes me sad.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Montaname1;3605534;
    The finale is a crapshoot as to who will get the final rose, but I just can't imagine a scenario where Reid swoops in and she realizes that it was him she was head over heels in love with all along.

People I know are evenly split between Kip and Ed. Even though everyone knows that Reid comes back, no one thinks he will be the one standing at the end.
    Not quite "no one". I for one, do think Reid will be the last one standing. Reid will get the final rose.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by martinanne;3605585;
    Not quite "no one". I for one, do think Reid will be the last one standing. Reid will get the final rose.
    I actually think there are quite a few who think that - I don't think it is a sudden realization either that she loves him - I think he is the only one she was 'in love with' and not just 'falling in love with."

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Montaname1;3605647;

Note bolded

No one I know in R/L reads Bachelorette message boards and they are the ones who don't think Reid will be the one.

Exactly what TPTB want.
    We need not think alike to love alike