Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3604426;
    Sorry for the double post, but I want to defend Kip's mom here.
    Yes, the edit did portray her being tough, but in their next date in Spain, Jillian also said his mother is cool. TPTB showed us the same clip again when they review Kip's journey near the end of MTA.

I agree that his mother was just being real. No problem on my part for that.... after all, it's TV and totally NOT a normal setting. She wasn't rude but she was forth right.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3604426;
    Sorry for the double post, but I want to defend Kip's mom here.
    Yes, the edit did portray her being tough, but in their next date in Spain, Jillian also said his mother is cool. TPTB showed us the same clip again when they review Kip's journey near the end of MTA.
    I have followed your posts all season and really admire all the Kip fans. You have kept the faith no matter what and that's admirable.

Kips's mom should be described as caring but a little intense.

Re: The unveiling of the Invisible Bachelor

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3604335;
    Unfortunately - you make some excellent points.

There is definitely some sort of indirect "damage control" taking place in the media via both Jillian / Chris H and the edit.

They are turning Ed into the next Saint - in Jillians eyes. So that in the end when (and if) he is chosen, it will not leave people dumbfounded but have everyone rooting for her and being convinced that she "has her head screwed on right" :nono.
    TPTB sure did that with Kiptyn Monday night in MTA.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3604335;
    Unfortunately - you make some excellent points.

There is definitely some sort of indirect "damage control" taking place in the media via both Jillian / Chris H and the edit.

They are turning Ed into the next Saint - in Jillians eyes. So that in the end when (and if) he is chosen, it will not leave people dumbfounded but have everyone rooting for her and being convinced that she "has her head screwed on right" :nono.
    I think those who have been around for a few seasons will not be FLEISSED...we understand how much manipulation goes into this show.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3604501;
    I have followed your posts all season and really admire all the Kip fans. You have kept the faith no matter what and that's admirable.

Kips's mom should be described as caring but a little intense.
    Thanks.
    I've seen people calling Kip's mom "snobby", a "horrible person". Granted, she may not be shown a warm person, but my point is Jillian seemed to get along with her well. In reality, his mom started a charity to help cancer survivors.

IF my son brings home someone who he just met a couple of months ago, who is dating multiple people at the same time, and my son will possibly propose to her in a couple of weeks, you bet I will ask some tough questions to protect him.
    Sorry, I probably sound a bit "intense" now, LOL.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

[QUOTE=fan*addict;3604591;]I think those who have been around for a few seasons will not be FLEISSED...we understand how much manipulation goes into this show.[/QUOTE]

That we sure do understand. Part of the problem for me was the early version of the statement about Michael and Reid in Jill's interview yesterday. The way this is being promoted though with everything so pointing to Ed just really makes me resistant to believing she chooses Ed. Now the new promotion apparently pushes Ed. Not a good sign for Ed as F1. :nono
    So from a sleuthing perspective, ignoring the rumors, I think that Reid's chances are best. They certainly have him set up for a comeback and Final choice. Jillian couldn't have gone more out her way to explain exactly what Reid had to do to be her choice. If he does it, when he comes back, she'll lose some credibility if she does not choose him, no matter her rational.

There was something pretty suspicious about the F3-2 ceremony to me and lots of time on the bench. Is it Monday yet?

Bottom line for me though: I just haven't gotten a vibe that, post show ,they've gotten together much, not such a good sign.

[QUOTE=girlsmom;3604663;]
    Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3604591;
    I think those who have been around for a few seasons will not be FLEISSED...we understand how much manipulation goes into this show.[/QUOTE]

That we sure do understand. Part of the problem for me was the early version of the statement about Michael and Reid in Jill's interview yesterday. The way this is being promoted though with everything so pointing to Ed just really makes me resistant to believing she chooses Ed. Now the new promotion apparently pushes Ed. Not a good sign for Ed as F1. :nono
    So from a sleuthing perspective, ignoring the rumors, I think that Reid's chances are best. They certainly have him set up for a comeback and Final choice. Jillian couldn't have gone more out her way to explain exactly what Reid had to do to be her choice. If he does it, when he comes back, she'll lose some credibility if she does not choose him, no matter her rational.

There was something pretty suspicious about the F3-2 ceremony to me and lots of time on the bench. Is it Monday yet?

Bottom line for me though: I just haven't gotten a vibe that, post show ,they've gotten together much, not such a good sign.
    Except for the statement by Reid (which WAS left if the edit)..about being sure of his realtionship with Jillian..because if he didn't have that he would have nothing at all....

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3604643;
    Thanks.
    I've seen people calling Kip's mom "snobby", a "horrible person". Granted, she may not be shown a warm person, but my point is Jillian seemed to get along with her well. In reality, his mom started a charity to help cancer survivors.

IF my son brings home someone who he just met a couple of months ago, who is dating multiple people at the same time, and my son will possibly propose to her in a couple of weeks, you bet I will ask some tough questions to protect him.
    Sorry, I probably sound a bit "intense" now, LOL.
    SDMOM I completely agree with this. I think if anything, most people on here agree that Kip is a genuine, caring, all around great guy. Someone who has the qualities that Kip has shown does not come from being raised by a "horrible person". He is who he is because of the way he was raised.

Staying on the surfboard with you guys!
    Last edited by chaslom4; 07-23-2009 at 09:00 PM.

SDMOM...
    Are you a relative of Kyps ???

Quote Originally Posted by JennK;3604992;
    SDMOM...
    Are you a relative of Kyps ???
    No, just a fan of his
    and I like to defend the underdog, which clearly he is.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him