Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

FORT Newbie

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Defianetely Reid. If you watch the video of him getting sent home carefully, and you look at Jillian and Reid near the limo, you can hear Jillian say "Call me" and Reid replies with "You call me" and both of them are smiling as Reid walks into the limo. This was obviously scripted for irony since Jillian was the F3 on her season, and if Reid finishes 3rd...ya...

And the picture with the ring looks like it could be Reid. Kiptyn apparently already signed a deal to be the next bachelor and Ed's just....Ed...

Quote Originally Posted by jmomof3;3603312;
    I'm not quite sure why people are making religion such an issue. My sister is Catholic and married to a Jewish boy and they make it work. Plus - Jillian has never made comments about it being a problem - and it was early enough on that the Christmas morning thing was brought up so she could have not moved on with him from that point on.
    I do not agree that anyone is making it such an issue. My dear bride and I are of different faiths and I have attended her church with our children in her faith for 39 years. I never converted. I also do not think she would reject Reid for this reason only. His indecisivness is the greatest issue and while they can show a change this time on this show what guarantees does Jilly have that it's a permanent change on every issue. Not that I feel such a drastic change is required but the facts seem to indicate she has moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityMike;3603622;
    Defianetely Reid. If you watch the video of him getting sent home carefully, and you look at Jillian and Reid near the limo, you can hear Jillian say "Call me" and Reid replies with "You call me" and both of them are smiling as Reid walks into the limo. This was obviously scripted for irony since Jillian was the F3 on her season, and if Reid finishes 3rd...ya...

And the picture with the ring looks like it could be Reid. Kiptyn apparently already signed a deal to be the next bachelor and Ed's just....Ed...
    Remember that Jillian was the F3 so she is especially sensitive to letting Reid go. She and Jason still talk. That can indicate their friendship only.

Reid was pictured holding a wedding band or frienship ring (not an engagement ring) in the previews at the end of MTA. The ring guy in the blue suit was determined to be Ed (by Valen as I remember) by a comparison of thumbs in SC's. That fact was unmistakable.

At the abc Bach/ette site there are previews showing Ed and Kip with engagement rings in the limo on the way to the FRC.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3603780;
    Remember that Jillian was the F3 so she is especially sensitive to letting Reid go. She and Jason still talk. That can indicate their friendship only.

Reid was pictured holding a wedding band or frienship ring (not an engagement ring) in the previews at the end of MTA. The ring guy in the blue suit was determined to be Ed (by Valen as I remember) by a comparison of thumbs in SC's. That fact was unmistakable.

At the abc Bach/ette site there are previews showing Ed and Kip with engagement rings in the limo on the way to the FRC.
    O that changes everything.

I could of sworn though when I saw the previews at the end of the MTA, Reid was holding an engagement ring.

But you're right, they could just be keeping in contact as friends.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityMike;3603622;

I love that he said that...good for him. (if that is what he said...)

The unveiling of the Invisible Bachelor

I don't know how the FRC plays out. It seems noone knows. TPTB have given us a terrific season to watch. There have been so many twists and turns. I do not have a favorite but must give you my observations.

This week I believe TPTB are unveiling the invisible bachelor a little at a time.
    It started Monday night at MTA. It has continued with Jillian's interviews and CH's tweets. Also have you seen the sneak preview at abc.com? It is terrific.

OK now ready for the invisible bachelor. It is the one and only a little nerdy but always fun Ed.

Follow the facts with me. At the MTA we see outtakes of drunken but fun Ed. Normally a drunk would be cut at tne next RC but not Ed. Jillian's interviews are explaining the infamous E.D. FD and what really happened. They were both sunburned and the lotion was aloe vera. They stayed awake all night talking and one of the subjects was his ex-gf's. CH twittered that the gf issue would be addressed during the finale. At her interview on Jimmy Kimmel, Jillian told us about drunken Ed and how she see's her guy maybe not always able to handle his beer but always fun. She described Ed as the guy you want to invite to a wedding. Jimmy responds - yea but - not as the groom. Jillian responds 'Ah come on'. Finally the sneak preview, it covers Ed's MTP day. We see mom asking complex questions and Ed wiping his face. Then they break to Jillian, her father Glenn, her gorgeous cousin and the one and only alway fun Ed dressed in grass hula skirts with cocanut bras and doing the hula (remember Reid's hula out take). Jillian asks Ed to join her father. Ed moves over they dance hip to hip and Ed says 'Forget Jillian, your mine Glenn'. It is the most fun thing all season but it may not make the finale episode since it is in a preview. That would be sad. Also Ed has VO and PI's in which he says all the right things. The result is he wants to and Jillian says he really fits in with my family. Keep in mind in her Mancow interview on June 8th when asked about abs Jillian said, "Actualy, I preffer my man a little softer now".

TPTB are just getting started with this media campaign. It cleans up Ed's image shows him to fit more and more of what Jillian had on that infamous list. It replaces everyones vision of the all business workaholic. And it gives us a lovable genuine man that can keep up with our Jillian at work or at play. You might just be seeing the ending of a true 'Love Story'. My compliments a job well done to TPTB.

If it turns out to be someone else that's ok with me but what my mind and logiic tell me is the invisible bachelor is ED. I can't wait till Monday to watch.

Re: The unveiling of the Invisible Bachelor

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3604291;
    I don't know how the FRC plays out. It seems noone knows. TPTB have given us a terrific season to watch. There have been so many twists and turns. I do not have a favorite but must give you my observations.

This week I believe TPTB are unveiling the invisible bachelor a little at a time.
    It started Monday night at MTA. It has continued with Jillian's interviews and CH's tweets. Also have you seen the sneak preview at abc.com? It is terrific.

OK now ready for the invisible bachelor. It is the one and only a little nerdy but always fun Ed.

Follow the facts with me. At the MTA we see outtakes of drunken but fun Ed. Normally a drunk would be cut at tne next RC but not Ed. Jillian's interviews are explaining the infamous E.D. FD and what really happened. They were both sunburned and the lotion was aloe vera. They stayed awake all night talking and one of the subjects was his ex-gf's. CH twittered that the gf issue would be addressed during the finale. At her interview on Jimmy Kimmel, Jillian told us about drunken Ed and how she see's her guy maybe not always able to handle his beer but always fun. She described Ed as the guy you want to invite to a wedding. Jimmy responds - yea but - not as the groom. Jillian responds 'Ah come on'. Finally the sneak preview, it covers Ed's MTP day. We see mom asking complex questions and Ed wiping his face. Then they break to Jillian, her father Glenn, her gorgeous cousin and the one and only alway fun Ed dressed in grass hula skirts with cocanut bras and doing the hula (remember Reid's hula out take). Jillian asks Ed to join her father. Ed moves over they dance hip to hip and Ed says 'Forget Jillian, your mine Glenn'. It is the most fun thing all season but it may not make the finale episode since it is in a preview. That would be sad. Also Ed has VO and PI's in which he says all the right things. The result is he wants to and Jillian says he really fits in with my family. Keep in mind in her Mancow interview on June 8th when asked about abs Jillian said, "Actualy, I preffer my man a little softer now".

TPTB are just getting started with this media campaign. It cleans up Ed's image shows him to fit more and more of what Jillian had on that infamous list. It replaces everyones vision of the all business workaholic. And it gives us a lovable genuine man that can keep up with our Jillian at work or at play. You might just be seeing the ending of a true 'Love Story'. My compliments a job well done to TPTB.

If it turns out to be someone else that's ok with me but what my mind and logiic tell me is the invisible bachelor is ED. I can't wait till Monday to watch.

Unfortunately - you make some excellent points.

There is definitely some sort of indirect "damage control" taking place in the media via both Jillian / Chris H and the edit.

They are turning Ed into the next Saint - in Jillians eyes. So that in the end when (and if) he is chosen, it will not leave people dumbfounded but have everyone rooting for her and being convinced that she "has her head screwed on right" :nono.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Kip's LCD preview that came out today makes it seem that, win or lose, he does lay it on the line with Jillian. He sounds so sweet and sincere and explains some of his hesitancy at times. It's wild hearing him talk that much!

With all of the Ed stuff so front and center, it kind of hard to ignore the obvious but I am still keeping my seat on the surfboard and hoping to be pleasantly surprised at the end.

Hey, Kip fans:
    TV grapevine had a preview where you can see them on the paddleboard, if you need the link, PM me.
    Remember when the first SC of the paddleboard came out, how people were saying there's no passion? My, looking at that preview, where they were out in the ocean in this remote area, only 2 of them, it just reminds me how she wants a partner in a team.
    You can also hear how he described his feelings have progressed so far, very sincere and genuine (what else can you expect form him?). Bring the Kleenex!

No matter what Monday brings, I will always be on the surfboard, wishing him nothing but the best!!

ETA: SCC, you beat me to it
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by Locarber;3602027;
    We do totally ignore Kiptyn, but is a great looking guy, smart, and very nice (as least on screen..which is a good thing).
    Maybe the motherinlaw thing scared her a bit, though.. No cabbage rolls at that wedding for sure..
    Sorry for the double post, but I want to defend Kip's mom here.
    Yes, the edit did portray her being tough, but in their next date in Spain, Jillian also said his mother is cool. TPTB showed us the same clip again when they review Kip's journey near the end of MTA.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him