Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

  1. #1441
    FORT Regular LisaMondello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    143

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by ImissHBCA;3602842;
    If I was going to venture a guess on how the FRC goes, I think it will play out like this: There was a preview this week (I think during Wipeout) that showed Kip in the limo and his eyes look red and like he had been crying. I think she let's him go at F2. Then, Reid comes out when she is expecting Ed. Reid proposes to her and makes her rethink her decision in F1. That is when she goes inside and is shown on the couch crying and then talking with CH. She then needs to decide to stay with her choice before Reid shows up or reject Ed and pick Reid. Anyone think they will leave it as a cliffhanger as to who she chooses until Tuesday night's ATFR?
    I think you're spot on with this theory. Based on the screen shots, there is a long time that elapses between the time Kip comes to the FRC and when Ed comes. I think they're really going to wrap things up at the ATFR show.

  2. #1442
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    260

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by LisaMondello;3603144;
    I think you're spot on with this theory. Based on the screen shots, there is a long time that elapses between the time Kip comes to the FRC and when Ed comes. I think they're really going to wrap things up at the ATFR show.
    Based on her teleconference answers, I'd say Reid is out of the picture. Can you imagine him in her dream wedding with cabbage rolls and ham? He doesn't celebrate Christmas, can you imagine Jillian celebrating it with just her parents and family? She loves celebrating Christmas ... and unless she decides converting to his religion, I don't see her going with Reid.

    There are just too many things she said that excludes a 'Reid' in her grand schemes. I see how it would be wonderful to be with someone like Reid _ fun, humorous, quirky but life is not just about humor and fun ... and the latter, frankly, goes out of the window when there's a culture clash. Geez, no wonder Ivanka Trump decided to embrace her fiancÚ's faith.

  3. #1443
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by cherryyou;3603183;
    Based on her teleconference answers, I'd say Reid is out of the picture. Can you imagine him in her dream wedding with cabbage rolls and ham? He doesn't celebrate Christmas, can you imagine Jillian celebrating it with just her parents and family? She loves celebrating Christmas ... and unless she decides converting to his religion, I don't see her going with Reid.

    There are just too many things she said that excludes a 'Reid' in her grand schemes. I see how it would be wonderful to be with someone like Reid _ fun, humorous, quirky but life is not just about humor and fun ... and the latter, frankly, goes out of the window when there's a culture clash. Geez, no wonder Ivanka Trump decided to embrace her fiancé's faith.
    I see it happening just about like ImissHBCA stated and ITA with your analysis why.

  4. #1444
    Romantic at Heart holly1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    843

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiliwhili;3601807;
    I just keep thinking about Jillian's line about the FRC about it loooking like she may not end up with anyone (paraphrasing). If this is true I don't see how she can pick either Kypton or Ed - as why would you say this if you were going to pick one of your F2.......?
    That quote has nagged at me a bit too. I was actually thinking about it when I laid in bed with a migraine overnight. I am starting to think this show gives me the migraines. LOL But seriously, why would the audience think she ends up with no one if she accepts one of their proposals. Time will tell and then we will al still be confused as always anyway.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

  5. #1445
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    319

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3603279;
    That quote has nagged at me a bit too. I was actually thinking about it when I laid in bed with a migraine overnight. I am starting to think this show gives me the migraines. LOL But seriously, why would the audience think she ends up with no one if she accepts one of their proposals. Time will tell and then we will al still be confused as always anyway.
    How true - that is one thing that she has said for sure - that at some point in time - specifically relating to the last five minutes -people will wonder if she chooses anyone. That is where I think that she rejects the F1 and F2 and Reid comes in. But it doesn't explain when she is flustered not knowing what to do...so confusing.

  6. #1446
    FORT Newbie metjoe1997's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    33

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by icemanki;3602627;
    i like that!
    I think Reid may return a few days before the FRC because Jillian said in some interview that she thought she knew who her choice would be a week before and then she changed her mind the following week. She said something that led me to think it was a few days before the FRC. I think she changed her mind to Reid, will let Kip and then Ed go at the FRC and will ride off to the Liberty Bell with Reid. Maybe we'll be left hanging until the AFRC but they will be heading together for Philly Cheesesteaks after that. Just my opinion. :-)
    "Everyone interprets the behavior of others through the lenses of their own experience."

  7. #1447
    FORT Fogey fan*addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by cherryyou;3603183;
    Based on her teleconference answers, I'd say Reid is out of the picture. Can you imagine him in her dream wedding with cabbage rolls and ham? He doesn't celebrate Christmas, can you imagine Jillian celebrating it with just her parents and family? She loves celebrating Christmas ... and unless she decides converting to his religion, I don't see her going with Reid.

    There are just too many things she said that excludes a 'Reid' in her grand schemes. I see how it would be wonderful to be with someone like Reid _ fun, humorous, quirky but life is not just about humor and fun ... and the latter, frankly, goes out of the window when there's a culture clash. Geez, no wonder Ivanka Trump decided to embrace her fiancÚ's faith.
    I think that many of you who are making assumtions about her view on religious backgrounds, are being a bit nieve. In today's society were families are diverse, and extended, I think you over estimate someone's ability to celebrate various traditions and cultures together. Many families do this everyday, every holiday for many years.

  8. #1448
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    319

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3603306;
    I think that many of you who are making assumtions about her view on religious backgrounds, are being a bit nieve. In today's society were families are diverse, and extended, I think you over estimate someone's ability to celebrate various traditions and cultures together. Many families do this everyday, every holiday for many years.
    I'm not quite sure why people are making religion such an issue. My sister is Catholic and married to a Jewish boy and they make it work. Plus - Jillian has never made comments about it being a problem - and it was early enough on that the Christmas morning thing was brought up so she could have not moved on with him from that point on.

  9. #1449
    FORT Newbie metjoe1997's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    33

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by jmomof3;3603312;
    I'm not quite sure why people are making religion such an issue. My sister is Catholic and married to a Jewish boy and they make it work. Plus - Jillian has never made comments about it being a problem - and it was early enough on that the Christmas morning thing was brought up so she could have not moved on with him from that point on.
    Wouldn't it be sweet if Reid proposed to her on Christmas morning? He said on the 1:1 that he wakes up on Christmas Day but never gets any presents. Jillian clearly sees Christmas morning as a special day. That would be a wonderful gift for each of them!
    "Everyone interprets the behavior of others through the lenses of their own experience."

  10. #1450
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    [QUOTE=jmomof3;3603312;]I'm not quite sure why people are making religion such an issue. /QUOTE]

    i totally agree. my husband and i now celebrate both sets of holidays and it totally works. i LOVE chrsitmas morning. our kids enjoy the best of both worlds.

    plus, there are a gazillion non-secular reasons to celebrate - birthdays, thanksgiving, halloween etc.

    for some, the religion thing is a deal breaker no matter what. if that were the case here, things likely would not have progressed as far as they did, imo.

    i have no idea who she picks, but i'd be surprised if reid is out solely based on religion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.