Page 12 of 155 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

...and the final rose goes to Reid!
    "KBO" (Keep Buggering On) Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3512425;
    Im going out on a limb and saying Wes/Kip/Ed f3
    I'm going to go out on that limb with her. I really am starting to believe Wes goes further than originally thought - and I, for one, would be glad to see him do it!
    ______________________________ __
    This space for rent...

At this point as long as Wes doesn't make it to F3 I will be happy. Not because I believe he is the horrible snake they are making him out to be, but because it would mean that once again TPTB have had an influence on the F3. If we have an Ed, Kip, Reid F3 you really can't go wrong and she will be one of the luckiest gals ever (I'm talking about in the whole world, not just the show!)

FORT Newbie

I think it will probably be Ed F1, Kip F2, and Wes or Reid F3. If she doesn't get clued into Wes' true character, I could see him going further than Reid, who hasn't been shown to have anything more than a friend connection at this point.

FORT Regular

Kip - f1
    Ed - f2
    Reid - f3
    IMO of course

From what I've seen... and what has clearly been edited... final rose to REID!!! They have an incredible amount of chemistry- and are so natural around each other. IFFFF she holds true to what she SAYS she wants, it will be Reid.

Kip and Ed are not even in the same ballpark IMO. However, those two and even Wes will make the road to the final rose bumpy for Jill. She has lots of soul searching ahead of her...

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3512446;
    I'll barf. I can see her taking Wes all the way though if she is certain who the F1 is given the fact that Wes won't be heartbroken LOL!! If she does, however, I'm done when she kicked Reid off at F4
    I think Ed will seriously start to question Jillian's sanity if she carries Wes that far.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3512442;
    Are we really quite sure? is there proof? Or is it just an assumption based on the fact that he's getting the worst edit in history?
    i
    Well now, he still has a ways to go to have the worst edit in history, imo. He is in a tight race right now with Trish Trash who nonchalantly told everyone that she had slept with 27 men, 2 of which were married and who crashed sweet little MandyJ's fantasy date dinner by attempting to talk Jesse into judging whether or not to keep her based on the night he spent with her instead of Mandy.

On the other hand, Wes slept with his teacher, and in my book that is just wrong. I don't care how "hawt" she was. That is the wrong kind of teaching and learning.:nono ( hehe...that is the first time I have ever used that emoticon, but as a teacher, I thought it was appropo. )

Seriously, those who keep up with the scheduling have proclaimed that Wes was recording his CD during the week of the FRC; therefore, he is not F1.

Good luck to Wes as a country singer. Just don't be F1.

Kiptyn
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I personally like Reid the best. I can't understand comments about him being boring. So far, although I have seen more of KIp and Ed on the show - they both strike me as more boring than Reid. I really don't have much sense of who Kip is and Ed has spend a lot of time being unsure. At least Reid has shown some humour and he's a real kidder with Jillian.

Kip IMO was the forerunner with Jake at the beginning, but as she seems to have expressed in a number of interviews, her feelings changed. I believe in the end she is torn between ED and Reid. I think she doesn't chose and asks to continue seeing both until she comes to a decision. At this point that's what I think all the clues point to.