Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3575553;
    Are you trying to get my hopes up? lol I would be more than happy if this was the case but I do believe Reid is her chosen. JMO.
    You will see in two weeks

Correction, a week and a half

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3577391;
    I hope so. =) I just want to see Jillian be happy with her choice.

Quote Originally Posted by wmweeza;3577411;
    Correction, a week and a half
    Your avatar is so funny - you make me laugh, and enjoy every time I see it, thank you!

I still say that Reid, will receive the final rose!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Newbie

i dont know, something tells me this FRC is gonna be like no other (Aim:just to create drama). So maybe now most of us think Ed is the F1 (with all the proof from the FRC sc), maybe this time the sequence is different, she accepts the one who propose first or even like Brad season, she chose no one.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3577423;
    I hope so. =) I just want to see Jillian be happy with her choice.
    We all do

Strange how we much emotionally we get from watching a tv show.. I started to watch Jason season, that was exciting enough with the twist ATFR when he choose Molly, but he is happy now and that is all that matters.

This season is even more exciting, and the final episode/ATFR will give us all the answers.. nothing else will give us the answers... we don't have much to talk about here any longer.. it will all be theories and rumours...

But I think Jillian will be happy in the end, in the interviews she seems happy, and she says something like " I am happy with my choice"

Jillian is an amazing girl and she deserve it

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3576176;
    I want her to pick someone at the FRC & stay with them 'till ATFR, or at least pretend to still be together.
    I didn't invest the last few months of my time for an iffy FRC.
    I want my happy ending!!!!!! Who cares if she's unsure. She can sort that out after the show's over.
    If this is phoney, give me happy phoney.
    Miss Scarlet LOL I'm firmly in the camp that believes this is HIGHLY manipulated (fake), but I couldn't agree more. . ."If this is FAKE, I WANT HAPPY FAKE!"

imo, There are a myriad of things that point to a non-resolution at the FRC and who knows what high jinx await us int he atfr, but PLEASE don't let this end in a total train wreck. I've chosen to watch this circus, so (in my mind) I have accepted the "fake", but I don't want the train wreck. I am pretty darn sure though that there were no hearts irreparably broken there lives will go on after this circus of a reality show is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3577391;
    Sorry guys - but there is no way I am getting my hopes up on this one.

If it were just between Kiptyn and Ed I would (get my hopes up) but with 3 guys in the mix there is just no way.

From her interviews etc. the twist is definitely coming up and therefore the logical choice (Kiptyn) will not be her final choice.

Now all I hope for is that she does not end up with Ed and that the producers show us very clearly how her heart ultimately made its choice.

Thats really all I ask.

I just hate the feeling of being dumbfounded when the (supposedly) happy couple ride off into the sunset and I am left without clearly seeing the logic in that choice.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3579294;
    Sorry guys - but there is no way I am getting my hopes up on this one.

If it were just between Kiptyn and Ed I would (get my hopes up) but with 3 guys in the mix there is just no way.

From her interviews etc. the twist is definitely coming up and therefore the logical choice (Kiptyn) will not be her final choice.

Now all I hope for is that she does not end up with Ed and that the producers show us very clearly how her heart ultimately made its choice.

Thats really all I ask.

I just hate the feeling of being dumbfounded when the (supposedly) happy couple ride off into the sunset and I am left without clearly seeing the logic in that choice.
    Well let's hope Kip is the next bachelor. We can hope. =)

FORT Fogey

I think most viewers would be happy with Kip as F1 and see the logic, if only because he is such a great catch. Ed would probably disappoint a lot of people after the rumors get out. Reid would be a pleaser too. But no one is going to please the whole audience.