Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3575341;
    UUmmmm - I wonder if THE final rose has been given out as of yet
    I wouldn't be surprised if the final rose hasn't been given out yet.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3575359;
    I would say it definitely wont
    Can I respectfully ask you why you say this? Is it because of a gut feel? Or is it because you have "heard things" that make you think that the situation was not resolved at the FRC? Would Reid or even the other guys be okay with this? Reid doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that would be. Maybe I'm wrong but the comments he made during the show seem to reflect that.

Personally I think it is more along the lines of a cliffhanger at the FRC, then the AFTR is started with a resolution of the FRC (taped in Hawaii) then cut to the studio live with the interviews.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3575359;
    I would say it definitely wont
    Are you saying we won't know who she picks until ATFR? She's dating all 3 now?
    If that's the case, no wonder we are hearing all kinds of sources saying Reid/Ed/Kip is F1....LOL
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3575496;
    Are you saying we won't know who she picks until ATFR? She's dating all 3 now?
    If that's the case, no wonder we are hearing all kinds of sources saying Reid/Ed/Kip is F1....LOL

No kidding, LOL
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3574501;
    I've got information from a secret source of mine that Kiptyn and Jillian are together.
    Are you trying to get my hopes up? lol I would be more than happy if this was the case but I do believe Reid is her chosen. JMO.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3575170;
    Hey girl! Good to see you back! (husband lock down your computer when he goes off to work or has the snitch grown to tell even more )

Well, as reported in various places here and there, he was wooed with the enticement of fame, celebrity status, and the strong likelihood that he would be the next bachelor. However, falling in love with Jillian messed up some of that. Is he in the F1 position, I think so; will he receive the FR - maybe?

But, that may not even show up in the edit, if those feelings changed during the interim...... They could make any good guy, appear bad; and any bad boy - start to look good - if they so wished...... I have no idea what they will do, but I would like to see Jillian walk a way with some serious questions dangling over head about the final guy(s).
    JMO
    Did Jillian really say she chose someone in her interview with radio 99.5 in Chitown? Some posters claim she did in that earlier interview. Any clarifications?

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3575570;
    Did Jillian really say she chose someone in her interview with radio 99.5 in Chitown? Some posters claim she did in that earlier interview. Any clarifications?
    I watched it again earlier today and she says something along the lines of "I picked someone..i mean IF I picked someone" Take it as you will.

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3575267;
    If a relationship cant hold up for a mere six weeks of being apart its not meant to work. That doesnt seem that hard to do especially if the two were really excited about being together
    Jillian said in at least one interview that she would not have a repeat of last season, (pick someone, change her mind and choose someone else). That makes me think that FRC her choice is no one. Has she been seeing one or even 3 of her last 3 guys (I include Reid because he comes back) in behind the scenes dating? Anyone's guess.

But, IMO if she has since found someone or not, we won't know until ATFR.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3576070;
    Jillian said in at least one interview that she would not have a repeat of last season, (pick someone, change her mind and choose someone else). That makes me think that FRC her choice is no one. Has she been seeing one or even 3 of her last 3 guys (I include Reid because he comes back) in behind the scenes dating? Anyone's guess.

But, IMO if she has since found someone or not, we won't know until ATFR.
    I thought she said this before the season started.

I want her to pick someone at the FRC & stay with them 'till ATFR, or at least pretend to still be together.
    I didn't invest the last few months of my time for an iffy FRC.
    I want my happy ending!!!!!! Who cares if she's unsure. She can sort that out after the show's over.
    If this is phoney, give me happy phoney.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"