Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3575199;
    Is that you Kiptyn ? .
    Busted. Gotta get out of here and delete the account.

Se ya in 2 weeks

Regards, Kip

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3575211;
    Busted. Gotta get out of here and delete the account.

Se ya in 2 weeks

Regards, Kip
    LOL.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3572590;
    I have a feeling that any rumors regarding the outcome are not credible. I say this because I do not think there is an outcome yet. I see it happening at the After the Final Rose. If there was a winner I find it hard to believe that it would not have leaked yet. To date I have not seen one leak that actually tells us who wins. I think this is because nobody has one to date. We have seen tons of leaks but not the ultimate one. Whether it worked out this way naturally or it was done by design I think this is whats happening. The producers definitely do not want last year all over again where everyone knew the result before it happened. By doing everything at the ATFR show nobody would know the outcome
    Makes total sense. But the thing I don't get is that these shows are taped so far in advance who's to say that that person is even still interested. For that much time to lapse and with the show being only 6 weeks, do we really think that the guy she has feelings for will still feel the same way and vice a versus.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3575199;
    Is that you Kiptyn ? .
    Yeah and I read someone had a source near to Reid's family who said he was happy and he told them to be sure to watch the last five minutes. Who knows at this point which source to believe.....Just like the infamous... Charlie was seen driving Trista around after her show when the final one was Ryan.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by wsnckcwdnc;3575182;
    I think that Reid is a lot wiser than most of u are giving him credit for. I dont feel sorry for him. He seems to me other than the romantic side of him knows what he wants...he appears to me to be an astute business man. If the $$$$ are right u will see him as the next bachelor if he isnt the F1
    Totally agree. This show has probably done nothing but help him on a business end of the spectrum. If you google him now you see articles written about him and the bachelorette dealing with real estate especially in philly. The exposure has probably been amazing coupled with the fact that everyone loved him. Its like free advertising. Unless he pulls a Wes or Dave nobody is going to stop using him as a realtor. And I dont think its possible for Reid to pull a Wes or a Dave.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3572590;
    I have a feeling that any rumors regarding the outcome are not credible. I say this because I do not think there is an outcome yet. I see it happening at the After the Final Rose. If there was a winner I find it hard to believe that it would not have leaked yet. To date I have not seen one leak that actually tells us who wins. I think this is because nobody has one to date. We have seen tons of leaks but not the ultimate one. Whether it worked out this way naturally or it was done by design I think this is whats happening. The producers definitely do not want last year all over again where everyone knew the result before it happened. By doing everything at the ATFR show nobody would know the outcome
    Yes, this season 95% doesn't the outcome before ATFR
    But some people knows the outcome for sure.
    Good post lisamill

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by valentinechick;3575226;
    Makes total sense. But the thing I don't get is that these shows are taped so far in advance who's to say that that person is even still interested. For that much time to lapse and with the show being only 6 weeks, do we really think that the guy she has feelings for will still feel the same way and vice a versus.
    If a relationship cant hold up for a mere six weeks of being apart its not meant to work. That doesnt seem that hard to do especially if the two were really excited about being together

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3575264;
    Yes, this season 95% doesn't the outcome before ATFR
    But some people knows the outcome for sure.
    Good post lisamill
    Who knows the outcome? Probably just Jillian and one or two producers of the show

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3575190;
    you mean this?

http://business.transworld.net/files...and-friend.jpg

note that the picture is taken in 2008...
    You really cant believe most of these random pictures taken with girls. If Kip being with a picture of a girl means they are dating then Reid has about 30 girlfriends right now. These guys are out and about and take pictures. People just start rumors and post they are gfs and so forth. Unless there is concrete significant evidence like ed's gf's I dont take these pics seriously

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3575279;
    You really cant believe most of these random pictures taken with girls. If Kip being with a picture of a girl means they are dating then Reid has about 30 girlfriends right now. These guys are out and about and take pictures. People just start rumors and post they are gfs and so forth. Unless there is concrete significant evidence like ed's gf's I dont take these pics seriously

that is what I was trying to say to Capegal ...kiptyn took about 50 pictures with girls on an event a couple a weeks ago