Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Piper31;3575094;
    I have always believed that Reid would be the F1. Spoilers aren't necessary for me to know how Jillian and Reid really feel about each other. Anybody who really looks at them should be able to figure that out. The only question that remains now is how will ABC orchestrate Jillian and Reid's "reunion" to benefit them best for full maximum drama and ratings of course.
    I agree with you.
    I know there is manipulation and things in the past don't bode well for the end to this fairly tale, but I'm going to enjoy the next 10 days in my little "happy bubble".
    Last edited by realityismylife; 07-15-2009 at 03:59 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3575113;
    I don't know if I believe it, but better Kip than Ed. At least that way maybe Reid can be TB.
    I agree.I would rather Kip over Ed.

Do you think that Reid would sign on to be the Bachelor knowing how they throw returnees under the bus and change their edits from likable to dispicable?
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3575124;

Do you think that Reid would sign on to be the Bachelor knowing how they throw returnees under the bus and change their edits from likable to dispicable?
    Oh gosh, please no. If the speculations about Jill and Reid's goodbye are true though (about it being all staged and they knew he was coming back)... then maybe I hope not though. I don't want to see Kip as The Bachelor either... stupid Fleiss etc.

FORT Fogey

I guess I am just being selfish. I love Reid and I would enjoy watching him on the show. He has a great sense of humor and is such a sweetie.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3573519;
    I think the "mr. invisible" refers to Ed, because he left for two weeks and therefore was "invisible", once he came back she knew it was him, which is why her decision was made a week before the end. I personally think Ed isn't sincere and that she was STUPID (yes all caps) to let Reid go. I'd have let Kip go instead of Reid. Jillian likes the bad boys, and I think Ed falls in that category. What I can't figure out is, if it was a set up (for ed to leave and come back), what does Ed get out of it? Did he get paid? Offered a job... what would make it worthwhile for him to do that? I am wondering (going back a few years) if it was SOOOO obvious to TPTB that Ed was her choice from the beginning that they sent ed away to make it look like she had interest in others? I distinctly remember in Meredith's season that it was VERY difficult to edit and manage that season because Ian basically had Mer at "hello" and the rest were just frosting.... something to think about.
    Hey girl! Good to see you back! (husband lock down your computer when he goes off to work or has the snitch grown to tell even more )

Well, as reported in various places here and there, he was wooed with the enticement of fame, celebrity status, and the strong likelihood that he would be the next bachelor. However, falling in love with Jillian messed up some of that. Is he in the F1 position, I think so; will he receive the FR - maybe?

But, that may not even show up in the edit, if those feelings changed during the interim...... They could make any good guy, appear bad; and any bad boy - start to look good - if they so wished...... I have no idea what they will do, but I would like to see Jillian walk a way with some serious questions dangling over head about the final guy(s).
    JMO
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

jessikat80

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3575124;

No way.

That coupled with the fact that even with being in love with Jill, 6 weeks is too short of a time period for him to be able to accurately express his emotions and allow himself to be vulnerable...there's no way in Hades that he'd sign on to "give it a go" with 25 other girls.

I totally see Kip doing it though. He's said from the beginning that his reasoning for being on the show was to break himself out of his little box.

Quote Originally Posted by jessikat80;3575173;
    No way.

That coupled with the fact that even with being in love with Jill, 6 weeks is too short of a time period for him to be able to accurately express his emotions and allow himself to be vulnerable...there's no way in Hades that he'd sign on to "give it a go" with 25 other girls.

I totally see Kip doing it though. He's said from the beginning that his reasoning for being on the show was to break himself out of his little box.
    I think that Reid is a lot wiser than most of u are giving him credit for. I dont feel sorry for him. He seems to me other than the romantic side of him knows what he wants...he appears to me to be an astute business man. If the $$$$ are right u will see him as the next bachelor if he isnt the F1

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3574858;
    And someone else has noted that Kip is already dating - a very pretty blonde -
    you mean this?

http://business.transworld.net/files...and-friend.jpg

note that the picture is taken in 2008...

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3574501;
    I've got information from a secret source of mine that Kiptyn and Jillian are together.
    Is that you Kiptyn ? .
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

jessikat80

Quote Originally Posted by wsnckcwdnc;3575182;
    I think that Reid is a lot wiser than most of u are giving him credit for. I dont feel sorry for him. He seems to me other than the romantic side of him knows what he wants...he appears to me to be an astute business man. If the $$$$ are right u will see him as the next bachelor if he isnt the F1
    I certainly don't feel sorry for him. But while I do agree that he seems wise and very business minded, I don't see him putting himself in that position. Unless of course, he goes into it for the $$$$ and fakes it the whole way through.