Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by jezzdogg;3574257;
    We have all been lead to believe that Kip is the next Bachelor
    What would happen if Reid returns and is turned down "too little too late" I know we all love him........and he is picked as the next Bachelor
    That would be an ironic twist! Reid, now the fan favorite, went out at F3. Many times we have discussed those wonderful F3s......

It appears he has been working out and has a new 'do.

Wouldn't that just be a kicker if he followed in Jillian's steps?

PLEASE NO. I really do not want Reid to become The Bachelor, I just want him to back to real life.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3574065;
    I think if she had let Ed go, people would be blasting her from all sides for cutting someone just because he couldn't "perform" (I'm sure that wouldn't have actually been the reason, but I could just imagine...)
    Not to mention someone who just flew his parents to Hawaii to meet her... and someone who dropped the L-bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by reidlove;3574345;
    PLEASE NO. I really do not want Reid to become The Bachelor, I just want him to back to real life.
    I really can't see him, being how he is, as The Bachelor. That's a compliment.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3574331;
    That would be an ironic twist! Reid, now the fan favorite, went out at F3. Many times we have discussed those wonderful F3s......

It appears he has been working out and has a new 'do.

Wouldn't that just be a kicker if he followed in Jillian's steps?
    Of all of the bachelors in Jillian's season, I would be most interested to see Reid as the next Bachelor. However, if Jillian does not end up with Reid, I think it is a good bet that she does not end up in a lasting relationship, which is too bad. After all Jillian went through on Jason's season and this season, it would be nice to see her get to be with someone she cares about that also cares about her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3574353;
    Not to mention someone who just flew his parents to Hawaii to meet her... and someone who dropped the L-bomb.

I really can't see him, being how he is, as The Bachelor. That's a compliment.
    I guess Jillian wouldn't have had that bench talk with Ed at f3 RC if she had known about Ed's gf(s) back in Chitown.. Just the poor taste edit Ed got in FD episode is not that of f1, IMO unless the PTB are getting ready to throw her on the train tracks for the Rocky Mountaineer to run over her at the Kicking Horse Pass..

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;3573897;
    Jillian let Reid go at f3. I did not see her give him any encouragement at all.

Reid was the one saying he wish he had opened up more and that he was falling in love with her. This was after he left Jillian and leaving in the limo. Do you think it is possible, he spoke with his father again and was told to go ahead take a risk if he cared that much for Jillian. Or, him leaving at f3 was the kick in the pants, he needed. Not because Jillian did it for that reason, maybe he grew up abit a made the decision to go back on his own. If so, what better "Love Story" could we be given. We watched it all unfold with all the human frailties

Rileymeboy, I'm with you. Hoping this season we were allowed to see the love story of Jillian and Reid grow. Even Chris said it has been fun to see their relationship develop. I believe they "broke all the rules" this season and let viewers see the love story for once!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3574286;
    I don't know what to think at this point. There are all sorts of contradictory "spoilers," put out by people who claim to have great credibility and sources, all backed up by other posters who vouch for and defend their supposed credibility.

We heard early on that someone who was hard to let go comes back in the end to sweep Jilly off her feet, she believes she owes it to herself and him to carefully consider what he has to say, but after doing so, she sticks to her F1 pick. One of the spoiler sources on this board (lisamill) says the person who comes back is Reid. We've seen many suggestions and foreshadowings that this is going to happen. That would mean Reid is NOT F1 in the end.

Then there are other spoilers that "F3 becomes F1" in an unusual way (can't remember who from). That means F1 IS Reid.

Jillian says it appears that she winds up with no one, but then there is a brilliant twist in the last 5 minutes. If Ed is her F1 pick, and nothing Reid says makes her change her mind, then how is there a brilliant twist at the end? It's also been spoilered (sdl) that there is no love connection at all in the end, so how does that point to a brilliant twist?

If the spoiler people are still on this board, what do you say now, and do you have any more information or hypotheses?
    Bloomers, who is certainly credible, doesn't appear to have an agenda, or a favorite that she is actively campaigning for, said it pretty well earlier today. (not sure where the post was, sorry.).

People with REAL inside sources can be led astray. And concrete information gets twisted and turned five ways from Sunday. Several seasons now, sleuthing has taken a backstage to gossip and inside spoilers that are sometimes true and sometimes agenda driven. Or simply a case of misunderstanding information.

sdl for example said all manner of stuff about Ed, but he also said "NO LOVE CONNECTION"...so if you believe Ed is a total snake, must you also believe she didn't have feelings for Reid?

All three appear to be regular guys with families that love them. Some may have played the game better than others. Some may have pissed off TPTB with their refusal to play along. Jesse and Graham come to mind as examples of this.

IMO, at this point, only screencaps if they come, will give us the answer. Remember Jason in the limo that half the world saw as Jesse because of erroneous inside information?

FORT Fan

I've got information from a secret source of mine that Kiptyn and Jillian are together.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3574501;
    I've got information from a secret source of mine that Kiptyn and Jillian are together.
    Okay.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3574501;
    Oh please do share how reliable this source is....