Page 107 of 155 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1550

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

  1. #1061
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    375

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    I think Jillian made a mistake by letting Reid go, even though he isnt F1... Ed doesn't look her in the eyes, and he is so distant... he is like a robot to be.. saying just the things she wants to hear, even though he doesn't mean it..

    It would be fair letting Ed go instead of Reid..

    but it wouldnt make any difference, because Kip is F1..

  2. #1062
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    109

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by bestbachelorett;3573846;
    I'm wondering if you guys have noticed that the final rose is nowhere near sight in the finale. Unless the flowers are covering it up. Is this a sign that she would not choose anyone? Insight, please.
    Yes, I noticed the same thing. They show the rose on rocks, but we don't see it at the actual site. I wonder if it is has anything to do with the twist at the end. IMO Jillian doesn't end up with anyone at frc, but it does happen in some way after she has had some time to think.

  3. #1063
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3573955;
    I think Jillian made a mistake by letting Reid go, even though he isnt F1... Ed doesn't look her in the eyes, and he is so distant... he is like a robot to be.. saying just the things she wants to hear, even though he doesn't mean it..

    It would be fair letting Ed go instead of Reid..

    but it wouldnt make any difference, because Kip is F1..
    I think if she had let Ed go, people would be blasting her from all sides for cutting someone just because he couldn't "perform" (I'm sure that wouldn't have actually been the reason, but I could just imagine...)

  4. #1064
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    375

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3574065;
    I think if she had let Ed go, people would be blasting her from all sides for cutting someone just because he couldn't "perform" (I'm sure that wouldn't have actually been the reason, but I could just imagine...)
    Yes that might have happened, but Jillian should choose from her heart, not from the pressure around. She cried much when Reid left.. I think she sent the wrong guy away.. but Reid might be the guy "that was so hard to let go, and now comes to sweep me off me feet" Maybe he also proposes..to no use

  5. #1065
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    46
    Posts
    650

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by mert1923;3572646;
    As for who Jillian picks, here’s what I do know: We are not going to get a normal ending. We are not going to see Jillian pick one guy, he proposes, she accepts, and they are happy in love. That I’m 99% sure about. For all the reasons I spoke of last week in regards to the answers she’s been giving about the rest of the season. If she was in love, she would’ve told us by now in interviews. If she was engaged, she would’ve admitted it. However, that doesn’t mean that she isn’t or won’t be soon. What do I mean by that? This is strictly my prediction based on all the information I’ve gathered: I think when we watch the 2 hour finale on Monday night the 27th, we are not going to get a final resolution to anything. I’m also 99% sure that the final one is not Kiptyn, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s Ed. I think Mike Fleiss and Co. saw what a big deal the “ATFR” show was last season, and we will get a cliffhanger leading into the “ATFR” show on Tuesday. One extra night means more eyeballs, which means more viewers, and more ad dollars, which means more money for them. Why not just air the “ATFR” after the finale? Why wait til the next night? I think they’re going to capitalize on a cliffhanger from Monday night, the 27th.

    -So what could happen that could make them leave us with a cliffhanger leading into Tuesday’s “ATFR” show? Reid could come back and propose, she could be all set on Ed being her guy, then he tells her about his numerous women at home and it freaks her out, Kiptyn could admit to being the worst kisser ever, she could pull a Womack after hearing something and decide that she needs more time, maybe all three propose and she’s completely blown away, etc. Could be any number of things. What know is that we will not have a normal two hour finale. Something is going to happen which will force you to tune in to Tuesday night to get the resolution you’re looking for. If I was leaning one way, I’d say that Jillian makes her decision on someone, or no one, on Tuesday night. But that’s just a guess. I could be absolutely 100% dead wrong. But since so many of you have asked in recent weeks what I think/know happens, there’s my answer. If I find anything about before then, I’ll let you know, but that’s where I stand right now. Sorry to disappoint those of you who think I know everything. Not this season. Congrats to ABC for doing a much better job this season of keeping a lid on things.

    So that’s it for this week. Back on Friday with our first “Reality Roundup” in almost a month. Sorry about that. The interviews started to take precedence and took up more time than I thought. Any questions, comments, emails, criticisms, praises, email me at steve@realitysteve.com.

    I'm sorry but Kiptyn can give me one of his worst kisses any day. I truly think her choice is Kip. Everyone is all crazy going on that it is Reid or Ed. But the truth of the matter is it will be Kip. Makes perfect sense to me.

    Jillian let Reid go because she had stronger feelings for Ed and Kip. Reid may come back, but Jill has already moved on. Ed will propose and she will not accept. Kip would not propose, she chooses him and they are happily dating.

    I truly do not think he is the next bachelor, that was leaked to throw us off base. When have they ever chosen the next bachelor before the current bachelorette was even over. I don't buy it, never did.

    Fleiss did not like that his finale was spoiled last time....

  6. #1066
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    46
    Posts
    650

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by bestbachelorett;3573846;
    I'm wondering if you guys have noticed that the final rose is nowhere near sight in the finale. Unless the flowers are covering it up. Is this a sign that she would not choose anyone? Insight, please.
    Perhaps because it is already pinned to the chosen one?

  7. #1067
    FORT Fanatic twochicklets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    636

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3574115;
    I'm sorry but Kiptyn can give me one of his worst kisses any day. I truly think her choice is Kip. Everyone is all crazy going on that it is Reid or Ed. But the truth of the matter is it will be Kip. Makes perfect sense to me.

    Jillian let Reid go because she had stronger feelings for Ed and Kip. Reid may come back, but Jill has already moved on. Ed will propose and she will not accept. Kip would not propose, she chooses him and they are happily dating.

    I truly do not think he is the next bachelor, that was leaked to throw us off base. When have they ever chosen the next bachelor before the current bachelorette was even over. I don't buy it, never did.

    Fleiss did not like that his finale was spoiled last time....

    ooooo evil Fleiss if this is true. Because I have been manipulated into discounting Kip this entire season because of that leak. I equated that leak to the one about Shayne Lamas winning before her season even started. That leak panned out, something made me take the Kip = next Bachelor leak as real. If he wins, I will feel very cheated!

  8. #1068
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    21

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    We have all been lead to believe that Kip is the next Bachelor
    What would happen if Reid returns and is turned down "too little too late" I know we all love him........and he is picked as the next Bachelor

  9. #1069
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    375

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3574147;
    ooooo evil Fleiss if this is true. Because I have been manipulated into discounting Kip this entire season because of that leak. I equated that leak to the one about Shayne Lamas winning before her season even started. That leak panned out, something made me take the Kip = next Bachelor leak as real. If he wins, I will feel very cheated!
    Lol... you feel very cheated? Of course is Kiptyn not the next bachelor.. he is F1..

    shame on you believing it :nono

  10. #1070
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,571

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    I don't know what to think at this point. There are all sorts of contradictory "spoilers," put out by people who claim to have great credibility and sources, all backed up by other posters who vouch for and defend their supposed credibility.

    We heard early on that someone who was hard to let go comes back in the end to sweep Jilly off her feet, she believes she owes it to herself and him to carefully consider what he has to say, but after doing so, she sticks to her F1 pick. One of the spoiler sources on this board (lisamill) says the person who comes back is Reid. We've seen many suggestions and foreshadowings that this is going to happen. That would mean Reid is NOT F1 in the end.

    Then there are other spoilers that "F3 becomes F1" in an unusual way (can't remember who from). That means F1 IS Reid.

    Jillian says it appears that she winds up with no one, but then there is a brilliant twist in the last 5 minutes. If Ed is her F1 pick, and nothing Reid says makes her change her mind, then how is there a brilliant twist at the end? It's also been spoilered (sdl) that there is no love connection at all in the end, so how does that point to a brilliant twist?

    If the spoiler people are still on this board, what do you say now, and do you have any more information or hypotheses?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.