Page 106 of 155 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1550

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

FORT Newbie

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3573479;
    I still think she will pick Ed, but I am happy Reid is coming back and giving it a go.
    I just read an article about Bachelorette spoilers from the Associated Content and they heard that is what happens. However, isn't that a bit cruel that Jillian would lead Reid to believe that he could have had a chance w/ her if he just told her how he felt and then when he does. What she goes, "Fool cha, made you come back?" How cruel that she does that if Ed was her choice all along and there was nothing Reid could have said or done to have changed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Love-this-show;3573735;
    I just read an article about Bachelorette spoilers from the Associated Content and they heard that is what happens. However, isn't that a bit cruel that Jillian would lead Reid to believe that he could have had a chance w/ her if he just told her how he felt and then when he does. What she goes, "Fool cha, made you come back?" How cruel that she does that if Ed was her choice all along and there was nothing Reid could have said or done to have changed that.
    Well that is a good point as well. There are so many scenarios to think about it is making me go crazy!

bestbachelorett

I'm wondering if you guys have noticed that the final rose is nowhere near sight in the finale. Unless the flowers are covering it up. Is this a sign that she would not choose anyone? Insight, please.

Quote Originally Posted by bestbachelorett;3573846;
    I'm wondering if you guys have noticed that the final rose is nowhere near sight in the finale. Unless the flowers are covering it up. Is this a sign that she would not choose anyone? Insight, please.
    Hmmm........Another great point. lol I really do not know what to think at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Netcam;3573730;
    Yeah, I have a hard time seeing how they would spin this scenario as being real and believable to the audience. Jillian has been saying practically every episode how important family is to her, and were supposed to think she has real feelings for Reid, who in the end will not have met her family!?

At this point Reid would represent nothing more than the 3rd string QB coming in at the end of the game in a cleanup role.

Then they will use the After show to try and sell everyone on the fake couple. What a disaster it will be!
    But at least Jillian had the adventure she wanted and was able to travel to some nice places.
    But what you're really saying, though, is that we are all supposed to assume when she sent Reid home it was because her feelings for him weren't as strong. While that's a possible assumption, it's equally possible that she was following her head and not her heart when she made Reid the F3. If she actually does choose Reid in the end and they tell us she turned Reid away at first because it was what she thought she should do rather than what she wanted to do, and she came to realize that mistake, it's no less believable to me than her choosing Ed despite a lack of passion. Actually, it's more believable. Anway, it doesn't matter who got what rose when. Only Jillian knows what's really in her heart. If it's Ed who she choses in the end, well, good luck with that. If it's Reid, I don't think that makes him a third string anything.
    Last edited by heatmiser; 07-15-2009 at 03:31 AM.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by heatmiser;3573876;
    But what you're really saying, though, is that we are all supposed to assume when she sent Reid home it was because her feelings for him weren't as strong. While that's a possible assumption, it's equally possible that she was following her head and not her heart when she made Reid the F3. If she actually does choose Reid in the end and they tell us she turned Reid away at first because it was what she thought she should do rather than what she wanted to do, and she came to realize that mistake, it's no less believable to me than her choosing Ed despite a lack of passion. Actually, it's more believable. Anway, it doesn't matter who got what rose when. Only Jillian knows what's really in her heart. If it's Ed who she choses in the end, well, good luck with that. If it's Reid, I don't think that makes him a third string anything.
    Great post.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3543679;
    From the first bachelor show with Alex I gone with my gut if I like the principals and can get invested in their stories which have been most of them. And I've invariably been right about reading the hints and the body language and picked the F1 whether I thought they made a good match or not. And I'm going with Ed. That spark has been there between them since they met.
    Ed has been one of my favorites through out the season...but, the more Reid relaxes and the interaction between he and Jillian, the stronger I feel Reid is not only better suited for Jillian but will be f1. How, I don't know...but, I feel it's gonna happen.

FORT Fogey

This is craziness. I've been wrong every season of the Bachelorette and my favorite reality show contestants never seem to win. Assuming I run par for the course this season, and since I have the hots for Ed, it must mean Jillian does NOT pick Ed.

And...I think Jillian has been dumped on way more than any other bachelorette that I can remember, and I'd like her to find love in the end. So....given that what I want to happen never does happen, Jillian must end up alone.

On an unrelated note.....I recall one of the guys saying he wanted to be the next bachelor in a promo. I don't think they showed who said it in the ad, but I'm wondering if they ever disclosed that bit of info on the show?

Does anyone know? I'm wondering if it is one of the final 2 or 3...

Quote Originally Posted by Love-this-show;3573735;
    I just read an article about Bachelorette spoilers from the Associated Content and they heard that is what happens.
    However, isn't that a bit cruel that Jillian would lead Reid to believe that he could have had a chance w/ her if he just told her how he felt and then when he does. What she goes, "Fool cha, made you come back?" How cruel that she does that if Ed was her choice all along and there was nothing Reid could have said or done to have changed that
    Jillian let Reid go at f3. I did not see her give him any encouragement at all.

Reid was the one saying he wish he had opened up more and that he was falling in love with her. This was after he left Jillian and leaving in the limo. Do you think it is possible, he spoke with his father again and was told to go ahead take a risk if he cared that much for Jillian. Or, him leaving at f3 was the kick in the pants, he needed. Not because Jillian did it for that reason, maybe he grew up abit a made the decision to go back on his own. If so, what better "Love Story" could we be given. We watched it all unfold with all the human frailties

Quote Originally Posted by Lovensyd;3573557;
    If she does not pick Reid or Kiptyn she is really confused!! How there can be so many Ed fans amaze me. Jillian has a great fashion sense, not Ed! Jillian seems like she has a good sense of humor and enjoys a man with such, not Ed! Jillian seems refined, well spoken, not Ed! She seems to come from a normal family, not Ed!
    While I do not practice Psychology for a living, I do have a minor in this subject, the only reason I see her choosing Ed is because she has poor self esteem. She knows in everyway she is better, he will not leave her for another girl, he will always admire her. He will think "I am so lucky to have her"! Her self esteem will be elevated. She knows that with Reid or Kypton chances are they will turn her down, or hurt her. She is looking for someone safe.
    I continue looking at these boards hoping someone is able to find out the true ending, one with either Kip or Reid PLEASE!!!
    I think one of the many reasons that she kept Ed over Reid is that he is an only child (maybe that appeals to Jillian), and the good interaction she had with his parents was a deciding factor, and certainly not the only one. Only Jillian knows for sure, or maybe not!

This season, who knows