Page 105 of 155 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1550

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

My best friend was devastated that Reid was sent home yesterday.She really dislikes Ed and she think Kip is cute and that he and Jillian have a connection,but he won't be her F1.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by maria79;3573335;
    Wonders why so many people still thinks she choose Reid when she let him go as F3. Why cant she pick Ed or Kip as her F1.
    I still think she will pick Ed, but I am happy Reid is coming back and giving it a go.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by JLBWorld;3573464;
    Funny because by sons, their girlfriends, my hubby, my best friend, none of them read boards and they all like Reid and see no chemistry at all with Kiptyn and think Ed is a dork. My sons especially cannot stand Ed because he never looks at Jillian and he seems like a robot.

Reid and Jill we all feel have a very real and true relationship and are by far the most romantic. Hopefully ABC made Jill send him home so he could come back for the MOST dramatic Rose Ceremony Ending EVER - Reid proposing!
    Most of my friends have become Reid fans now, but not until recently. Before hometown dates, they hardly knew who he was. All I heard from them was how they loved Kip, Ed, and Jake. Many still like Kip and Ed too.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by misscanuck28;3573469;
    It has to be REID! Does everyone remember what she says in one of the previews for the finale? I really hope its Reid!
    Sorry, not the right exact words but i got the gist of it by listening to my on PVR(canadian tivo) AKA DVR

Jill in her interview seat: And the guy that was so difficult to let go comes up to my door & wants to sweep me off my feet and got down on one knee to to purpose. I owe it to myself to think about this..

Jill Voice Over: I just hope I'm making the right decision today

Kyps V.O: You know,I didn't question things until today

Jills V.O: It was hard for me to hear the things he said today

Reids V.O: I can tell she's confused

Jills V.O- Omg, did I make the wrong choice? It's heartbreaking for me & theres no turning back
    Reid made the "I can tell she's confused" in the limo -- as per ABC's Diary of the Departed 9.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I think the "mr. invisible" refers to Ed, because he left for two weeks and therefore was "invisible", once he came back she knew it was him, which is why her decision was made a week before the end. I personally think Ed isn't sincere and that she was STUPID (yes all caps) to let Reid go. I'd have let Kip go instead of Reid. Jillian likes the bad boys, and I think Ed falls in that category. What I can't figure out is, if it was a set up (for ed to leave and come back), what does Ed get out of it? Did he get paid? Offered a job... what would make it worthwhile for him to do that? I am wondering (going back a few years) if it was SOOOO obvious to TPTB that Ed was her choice from the beginning that they sent ed away to make it look like she had interest in others? I distinctly remember in Meredith's season that it was VERY difficult to edit and manage that season because Ian basically had Mer at "hello" and the rest were just frosting.... something to think about.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JLBWorld;3573464;
    Funny because by sons, their girlfriends, my hubby, my best friend, none of them read boards and they all like Reid and see no chemistry at all with Kiptyn and think Ed is a dork. My sons especially cannot stand Ed because he never looks at Jillian and he seems like a robot.

Reid and Jill we all feel have a very real and true relationship and are by far the most romantic. Hopefully ABC made Jill send him home so he could come back for the MOST dramatic Rose Ceremony Ending EVER - Reid proposing!

Oh, ITA about Reid. I'm just putting in my two cents on the perspective of the unspoiled viewers I happen to know.

I for one will never agree that she has her "head on straight" if she picks Ed. No way, no how. Girl is a fool to let go of Reid, especially if he returns like he supposedly will.
    Last edited by ZulaMay; 07-15-2009 at 12:13 AM.

FORT Newbie

If she does not pick Reid or Kiptyn she is really confused!! How there can be so many Ed fans amaze me. Jillian has a great fashion sense, not Ed! Jillian seems like she has a good sense of humor and enjoys a man with such, not Ed! Jillian seems refined, well spoken, not Ed! She seems to come from a normal family, not Ed!
    While I do not practice Psychology for a living, I do have a minor in this subject, the only reason I see her choosing Ed is because she has poor self esteem. She knows in everyway she is better, he will not leave her for another girl, he will always admire her. He will think "I am so lucky to have her"! Her self esteem will be elevated. She knows that with Reid or Kypton chances are they will turn her down, or hurt her. She is looking for someone safe.
    I continue looking at these boards hoping someone is able to find out the true ending, one with either Kip or Reid PLEASE!!!

I still think it's Reid or nobody, however when have I ever been right? Never!

CH said in a vo talking about the RC Monday night, something to the effect that Jillian sends home a man she loves and made us think she was talking about Reid. However, he could have been talking about the FRC since he does that sometimes to screw our heads around. He did that in Jason's season. During the F3/F2 RC when he sent Jill home, CH said in a vo "Jason breaks the heart of a woman he loves". We all thought he was talking about Jill, but he was talking about Molly at the FRC.

CH also says in the previews for the FRC that someone "makes a confession that changes everything", but he doesn't mention someone who she has sent home returning to propose to Jill like she did earlier in the season in a preview for the FRC. Now some might think he was talking about Ed confessing to having a gf and others might think he is talking about Reid returning to confess his love and propose to her. If Reid actually does that, she had better say yes in a hurry, because for someone like Reid to do that, he must really, really love her a lot.

Take a look at SC #200 of Jill in the limo supposedly going to the FRC. By the look of her, it looks like she might be actually leaving the FRC ALONE! Her eyes and nose look like she has been crying.

During Dee's season, they showed previews of the guys in the limos supposedly going to the FRC when in effect Jason's clip was of him leaving the FRC after being rejected because he was wiping away tears in the preview. At the time I thought the tears were because he was emotional because he wanted her to choose him.

Oh well, all I know is, I think something very unusual goes down at that FRC. Since MF is all about drama, she may choose ED and he dumps her on the spot. Now that's never been done before, but neither has the F3 become the F1, even though we talk about it here almost every season. I think Ed's a plant on the show and there for a big purpose. Drama! He obviously doesn't know who he's messing with and has never read the viciousness of the message boards and the entertainment media. They will destroy you.

I just hope when Jill says there is a happy ending, she doesn't mean that she goes home alone. She has said she was happy with her life BEFORE the show. If she decides that they are not right for her, then as disappointed as I'll be, it's ok with me.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3573519;
    I think the "mr. invisible" refers to Ed, because he left for two weeks and therefore was "invisible", once he came back she knew it was him, which is why her decision was made a week before the end. I personally think Ed isn't sincere and that she was STUPID (yes all caps) to let Reid go. I'd have let Kip go instead of Reid. Jillian likes the bad boys, and I think Ed falls in that category. What I can't figure out is, if it was a set up (for ed to leave and come back), what does Ed get out of it? Did he get paid? Offered a job... what would make it worthwhile for him to do that? I am wondering (going back a few years) if it was SOOOO obvious to TPTB that Ed was her choice from the beginning that they sent ed away to make it look like she had interest in others? I distinctly remember in Meredith's season that it was VERY difficult to edit and manage that season because Ian basically had Mer at "hello" and the rest were just frosting.... something to think about.
    Jill used that term "Mr Invisible" to describe her Prince Charming to CH in the first episode. CH asked her what her Prince Charming looked like and she said she didn't know and that he is "Mr. Invisible".

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by maria79;3573335;
    Wonders why so many people still thinks she choose Reid when she let him go as F3. Why cant she pick Ed or Kip as her F1. Besides this show has a very high failure rate of couple not lasting after the show. Only true couple was Trista and Ryan.
    Yeah, I have a hard time seeing how they would spin this scenario as being real and believable to the audience. Jillian has been saying practically every episode how important family is to her, and were supposed to think she has real feelings for Reid, who in the end will not have met her family!?

At this point Reid would represent nothing more than the 3rd string QB coming in at the end of the game in a cleanup role.

Then they will use the After show to try and sell everyone on the fake couple. What a disaster it will be!
    But at least Jillian had the adventure she wanted and was able to travel to some nice places.