Page 104 of 155 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1550

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3572555;
    But the original guy maybe was Reid and it also doesnt mean she already selected him. This could still even come at the ATFR. Im convinced her choice is Reid. The comment she made about knowing the guy a week before the FRC but you will have to see if I end up with him has Reid all over it
    you just made my day (or summer)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3572555;
    But the original guy maybe was Reid and it also doesnt mean she already selected him. This could still even come at the ATFR. Im convinced her choice is Reid. The comment she made about knowing the guy a week before the FRC but you will have to see if I end up with him has Reid all over it
    WOOO HOOO!! that's soo good to hear. i love reid + jilly. (too bad ed turned out to be a phoney)

Quote Originally Posted by klmom3;3573010;
    My thoughts--
    In early interviews, Jillian talks about her choice calling him "Mr. Invisible"
    My fear is that she picks Kip. (I preferred Ed or Reid.) The reason he is called ''Mr. Invisible'' is because not many people see him as the choice, therefore he is invisible.
    I also prefer Ed or Reid, but think Kip is Mr. Invisible. Nothing exciting, funny or dramatic has happened on screen with them. Other than her strong attraction to him, their relationship just doesn't stand out as much.

When a Bachlorette picks "the one" on the 1st day, they put blinders on as to the other guys.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3573187;
    I also prefer Ed or Reid, but think Kip is Mr. Invisible. Nothing exciting, funny or dramatic has happened on screen with them. Other than her strong attraction to him, their relationship just doesn't stand out as much.

When a Bachlorette picks "the one" on the 1st day, they put blinders on as to the other guys.
    I think Kip has really stood out to average viewers....at least judging by what my friends who just watch the show and do not read messages boards have said.

FORT Newbie

i think now kip is sort of fading out the background from the editing. In the first few ep, he is definitely the front runner, but now, he jus...maybe this is wt they are trying to go for. a surprise. Kip reli has a chance to be F1.

Quote Originally Posted by icemanki;3573261;
    i think now kip is sort of fading out the background from the editing. In the first few ep, he is definitely the front runner, but now, he jus...maybe this is wt they are trying to go for. a surprise. Kip reli has a chance to be F1.
    wouldn't be that nice

the last 3 episodes they did not show enough of him
    no romantic scenes
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by wildt;3573037;
    I still see Reid as being Mr. Invisible because it took awhile for us to really see much of him. I have read these boards since the beginning of the season so I was paying attention to Reid early on and he quickly became my favorite. After a couple episodes, I mentioned to my friend (who doesn't read these boards) that he was one of my favorites, and she said she was surprised that I even noticed him. Everybody I know who doesn't read these boards liked Kip instantly, and then later I would hear a lot of Kip, Ed, and Jake as favorites, but no Reid fans until just recently.
    Same experience here. I only know a couple of people who watch; but they are Kip fans and don't especially like Reid.

FORT Newbie

Wonders why so many people still thinks she choose Reid when she let him go as F3. Why cant she pick Ed or Kip as her F1. Besides this show has a very high failure rate of couple not lasting after the show. Only true couple was Trista and Ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3573297;
    Same experience here. I only know a couple of people who watch; but they are Kip fans and don't especially like Reid.
    Funny because by sons, their girlfriends, my hubby, my best friend, none of them read boards and they all like Reid and see no chemistry at all with Kiptyn and think Ed is a dork. My sons especially cannot stand Ed because he never looks at Jillian and he seems like a robot.

Reid and Jill we all feel have a very real and true relationship and are by far the most romantic. Hopefully ABC made Jill send him home so he could come back for the MOST dramatic Rose Ceremony Ending EVER - Reid proposing!

FORT Newbie

It has to be REID! Does everyone remember what she says in one of the previews for the finale? I really hope its Reid!
    Sorry, not the right exact words but i got the gist of it by listening to my on PVR(canadian tivo) AKA DVR

Jill in her interview seat: And the guy that was so difficult to let go comes up to my door & wants to sweep me off my feet and got down on one knee to to purpose. I owe it to myself to think about this..

Jill Voice Over: I just hope I'm making the right decision today

Kyps V.O: You know,I didn't question things until today

Jills V.O: It was hard for me to hear the things he said today

Reids V.O: I can tell she's confused

Jills V.O- Omg, did I make the wrong choice? It's heartbreaking for me & theres no turning back