Page 103 of 155 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1550

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by I<3JAY;3572598;
    You beat me to it. That's the same spoiler I read...
    Me too. I've been seeing many new articles out today talking about the Finale Spoilers.....Kip being the next Bachelor, Reid returning and Ed proposing to Jill in two weeks.

If you google The bachelorette Reid goes home...it will direct you to the website, then scroll down to bachelorette spoilers...

FORT Newbie

As for who Jillian picks, here’s what I do know: We are not going to get a normal ending. We are not going to see Jillian pick one guy, he proposes, she accepts, and they are happy in love. That I’m 99&#37; sure about. For all the reasons I spoke of last week in regards to the answers she’s been giving about the rest of the season. If she was in love, she would’ve told us by now in interviews. If she was engaged, she would’ve admitted it. However, that doesn’t mean that she isn’t or won’t be soon. What do I mean by that? This is strictly my prediction based on all the information I’ve gathered: I think when we watch the 2 hour finale on Monday night the 27th, we are not going to get a final resolution to anything. I’m also 99% sure that the final one is not Kiptyn, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s Ed. I think Mike Fleiss and Co. saw what a big deal the “ATFR” show was last season, and we will get a cliffhanger leading into the “ATFR” show on Tuesday. One extra night means more eyeballs, which means more viewers, and more ad dollars, which means more money for them. Why not just air the “ATFR” after the finale? Why wait til the next night? I think they’re going to capitalize on a cliffhanger from Monday night, the 27th.

-So what could happen that could make them leave us with a cliffhanger leading into Tuesday’s “ATFR” show? Reid could come back and propose, she could be all set on Ed being her guy, then he tells her about his numerous women at home and it freaks her out, Kiptyn could admit to being the worst kisser ever, she could pull a Womack after hearing something and decide that she needs more time, maybe all three propose and she’s completely blown away, etc. Could be any number of things. What know is that we will not have a normal two hour finale. Something is going to happen which will force you to tune in to Tuesday night to get the resolution you’re looking for. If I was leaning one way, I’d say that Jillian makes her decision on someone, or no one, on Tuesday night. But that’s just a guess. I could be absolutely 100% dead wrong. But since so many of you have asked in recent weeks what I think/know happens, there’s my answer. If I find anything about before then, I’ll let you know, but that’s where I stand right now. Sorry to disappoint those of you who think I know everything. Not this season. Congrats to ABC for doing a much better job this season of keeping a lid on things.

So that’s it for this week. Back on Friday with our first “Reality Roundup” in almost a month. Sorry about that. The interviews started to take precedence and took up more time than I thought. Any questions, comments, emails, criticisms, praises, email me at steve@realitysteve.com.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3572604;
    Me too. I've been seeing many new articles out today talking about the Finale Spoilers.....Kip being the next Bachelor, Reid returning and Ed proposing to Jill in two weeks.
    Are the spoilers you've read saying she accepts Ed's proposal??

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3572255;
    Anyone know the rest of the lyrics of that song, all they ever showed was that first line.....LOL
    "They say that love it don't come easy.
    When you fall too quick it must be wrong.
    But I've got a feeling I'm believing
    That loving you, baby, don't take that long."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by wildt;3572592;
    I found it on Reality TV Calendar...the article is called "The Bachelorette: Finale Spoilers Have Been Leaked"
    Thats just a generally summary of the leaks that have appeared. Its not an actual leak. I really dont think she has picked anyone yet

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3572655;
    Regarding the bolded.........I totally agree! The end will be different like last season's was. Fleiss will make sure of it, imo.
    Yes totally agree with that after seeing last night

Quote Originally Posted by wildt;3572661;
    Are the spoilers you've read saying she accepts Ed's proposal??
    Nope, just that he proposes to her. =)

FORT Fan

My thoughts--
    In early interviews, Jillian talks about her choice calling him "Mr. Invisible"
    My fear is that she picks Kip. (I preferred Ed or Reid.) The reason he is called ''Mr. Invisible'' is because not many people see him as the choice, therefore he is invisible.
    As far as the "One who was hard to let go and comes back to propose", that would be Ed. She lets him go as F2, but he comes back to propose before Kip the F1 arrives.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by klmom3;3573010;
    My thoughts--
    In early interviews, Jillian talks about her choice calling him "Mr. Invisible"
    My fear is that she picks Kip. (I preferred Ed or Reid.) The reason he is called ''Mr. Invisible'' is because not many people see him as the choice, therefore he is invisible.
    As far as the "One who was hard to let go and comes back to propose", that would be Ed. She lets him go as F2, but he comes back to propose before Kip the F1 arrives.

I still see Reid as being Mr. Invisible because it took awhile for us to really see much of him. I have read these boards since the beginning of the season so I was paying attention to Reid early on and he quickly became my favorite. After a couple episodes, I mentioned to my friend (who doesn't read these boards) that he was one of my favorites, and she said she was surprised that I even noticed him. Everybody I know who doesn't read these boards liked Kip instantly, and then later I would hear a lot of Kip, Ed, and Jake as favorites, but no Reid fans until just recently.