Page 100 of 155 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1550

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

any news about after the final rose
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mel1962;3570383;
    let us not forget that horrible look of regret that we have seen on her face after Reid leaves. I believe there is a picture of it, and if I remember correctly, it was one of the worst looks of despair we have seen our girl have. Then of course, Ed shows up to comfort her. So Bogus!!!
    I was kind of waiting for Wes to show up with his guitar & sing his song to her.

FORT Fogey

How come she expected Reid to make a leap of faith that she herself wasn't willing to make?

I wonder if Wes' song lyric.... "love don't come easy" is the theme for this season. lol

Quote Originally Posted by halfpintdynamit;3570352;
    All in all, I do see them walking hand in hand 25 years from now! We'll see what happens in a couple of weeks - perhaps it will be the romance we've all said we want from TB!
    Just love the way Reid tucks Jillian's arm behind her back while holding hands, this has been a signature move of his since the John Wayne date. He did it on hometown date and in Spain he does it and goes in for a kiss. If Jillian liked Kip's little shoulder kiss while cooking I'm sure she likes Reids walking and arm tucking that is part of their special connection & great to see why they fit together so well!!!!!!He'll win her over in the end, he's had her ever since Ed left the first time, Jillian didn't look back and Reid moved front & center!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3572222;
    I wonder if Wes' song lyric.... "love don't come easy" is the theme for this season. lol

Anyone know the rest of the lyrics of that song, all they ever showed was that first line.....LOL

FORT Newbie

What pops out to me in Chris Harrison's blog is the line: good men who love her and want what's best for her.

What if she gets down to the final one (or even F2) and they express their opinion that Jillian is still in love with Reid. Couldn't you see it? Someone saying "Jill, I love you and I want to be with you but you seem too torn up about Reid leaving and you need to explore that". That would explain Jill's quote about "it hurt to hear the things he had to say". It would also give TPTB a chance to redeem Ed. They've given him such a crappy edit but he could end up being edited as the great guy who steps aside for Jillian and her true love (Reid) Someone who truly wanted what was best for Jilly, even if it was another guy...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3572255;
    Anyone know the rest of the lyrics of that song, all they ever showed was that first line.....LOL
    hahahaha..I think it's on youtube search for Wes or even on his myspace...I heard it before just don't remember

FORT Newbie

You know what this season reminds me of, Trista and Ryan's season. Remember how everybody thought she was picking Charlie. Even Charlie thought she was picking him, by everything she said to him. But low and behold she ended up picking Ryan. She had feelings for Charlie, but her feelings for Ryan were much stronger. I think this season is the same. I think Ed is like Charlie, very successful, but I think he is too sure of himself, just like Charlie was. Whereas, Ryan is down to earth like Reid, more genuine, what you see is what you get. I mean come on the guy told her he's neurotic, who'd go and admit that. I just think that in the end, he's coming back. Remember when he says in the limo, " Maybe I should have told her I loved her. If I could reverse it I would" . He's coming back to win her heart. She loves him. Everyone thought that Trista loved Charlie in the same way, but someone else had her heart. I still believe he comes back and proposes, and she will end up with Reid.
    Last edited by valentinechick; 07-14-2009 at 08:15 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by valentinechick;3572396;
    You know what this season reminds me of, Trista and Ryan's season. Remember how everybody thought she was picking Charlie. Even Charlie thought she was picking him, by everything she said to him. But low and behold she ended up picking Ryan. She had feelings for Charlie, but her feelings for Ryan were much stronger. I think this season is the same. I think Ed is like Charlie, very successful, but I think he is to sure of himself, just like Charlie was. Whereas, Ryan is down to earth like Reid, more genuine, what you see is what you get. I mean come on the guy told her he's neurotic, who'd go and admit that. I just think that in the end, he's coming back. Remember when he says in the limo, " Maybe I should have told her I loved her. If I could reverse it I would" . He's coming back to win her heart. She loves him. Everyone thought that Trista loved Charlie in the same way, but someone else had her heart. I still believe he comes back and proposes, and she will end up with Reid.

When I try to get around the fact that she claims she stuck with the one she had decided on that morning.....I wonder. There are so many scenarios that could take place. But honestly, why would she give away the ending? Why build up all of this suspense about someone returning if she just gave away that she stuck with the original guy?