Page 1 of 766 123456789101151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

FORT Fogey

Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

I am starting Epi 9 page as someone suggested....... I am hoping that the sc's and discussion can get moved to this page.

FORT Fogey

Last edited by coastalbc; 06-14-2009 at 04:55 PM.

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Similar as above, but with a face shot:

Based on the tan arms of Kip in that hot tub shot, perhaps he's the one closing those shutters in the screencap with Jilli in the bed? Perhaps you super screencappers could put that blown up thumb shot next to the cap of him helping her into the pool? Is that a match?

I think this shot of the rolled up sleeves guy is in Hawaii at the Sheraton Maui - in one of their deluxe ocean front suites. I originally put in the Epi 8 thread. Let me know if you think it is a match for Hawaii and I will delete the stuff in the other thread. Thanks!

The video at the Sheraton Maui shows white lamps, the same molding (near the lamp) and shutters doors next to a granite countertop.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum;3500826;
    Based on the tan arms of Kip in that hot tub shot, perhaps he's the one closing those shutters in the screencap with Jilli in the bed? Perhaps you super screencappers could put that blown up thumb shot next to the cap of him helping her into the pool? Is that a match?
    Just a question, how do you know from that sc that the guy helping Jill into the hottub is actually Kip? Just don't know if I am missing something here.

Here's a thumb guess for the rolled up sleeves guy. Could be Kip but I am not positive.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3500853;
    Just a question, how do you know from that sc that the guy helping Jill into the hottub is actually Kip? Just don't know if I am missing something here.
    There is another SC of the hot-tub with the caution tape in which Kip's face can be seen and recognized. Sorry I can't point you directly to it--look in the SC only and SC discussion threads?
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

FORT Regular

just a thought, but based on the film schedule, if this cap is from HI, then wouldn't this probably be Kip. The season started on the 18, if Ed's date was on the 16th, I don't see how they could get caps from his date into the episode on time.

Here's the cap showing Kip in the hot-tub--face in upper left corner of pic. Sorry not better quality, but it's definitely him. Most attribute this cap to Spain, though, not Hawaii, because of Spanish lettering on yellow tape.

Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker