Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;3521187;
    Dismount guy? Just for clarification purposes are we calling this sc the dismount guy?
    Until we get a name, YES! LOL The only reason I say "dismount" guy is so that it won't be confused with other SCs. I swear that I still think that I see a tattoo on the guys arm. I think that someone else said maybe it is from the flower of the next picture kind of bleeding through, however the flower would be on the guys shorts not his arm.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3521186;
    So we "think" we have Ed in blue suit, for sure next door to frc, possibly holding ring. Things are stacking up in his favor!
    That's what it appears.....

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3521191;
    This questionable picture. Could it be Jake walking to where Wes & Jillain are next week?

I think someone said they recognize this from Hawaii (big island resort), so I think it's either Ed or Kip

FORT Fanatic

This questionable picture. Could it be Jake walking to where Wes & Jillain are next week?

Makes sense to me since we saw Jake in his uniform in last night's previews. Were the pants blue?

I think the two different colored suits are a huge smoke screen. They've never made it that obvious to sluethers (unless you count colorizing Melissa's dress). Even Melissa was ID'd by moles/freckles. The two suits are just a wild goose chase at this point. IMO

Unless they changed the color of his jeans to look like dark blue dress pants, then no. I also recall that the blue tiles and railing have been matched up to a hotel in Hawaii, the Big Island.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3521200;
    Makes sense to me since we saw Jake in his uniform in last night's previews. Were the pants blue?
    That's the mauna kau resort where ed is seen in the doorway and it's next door to frc. It's not jake.

FORT Regular

Ok I know I am being a complete nut here but I have been studying this hand all afternoon and I really think it's Ed's. Which totally goes against everything I said because I thought the legs were too short to be Ed's in the blue suit however, when I watched him saying goodbye to her on the couch the hand color is identical.

Tried to find a SC of his hand in that clip but they dont have one posted.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3521200;
    Jake had jeans on, and a light blue button down long sleeve shirt. You could see light blue sticking out of the cuffs in the pic of the guy with brown shoes. I question whether it is Hawaii.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3521182;
    the SC of him coming through the door, I know it's quite darkened, but it seem dark blue to me?
    I thought it looked brown.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!