Page 94 of 766 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194594 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3521009;
    They didn't get Jeremy a room when he came back.
    Jeremy never left. TPTB made it look like he came back the next week, but he showed up at her door the that night after the RC.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3520987;
    Why would f3 have a room at the frc resort. I would think that only the final 2 guys would actually be staying there. It's not like Ed is just seen at the resort. He has an actual room at the resort. 98 % he's in the f2.
    Sorry, how is it again that we know that Ed is actually staying at the resort??

I really don't think f3 comes back anyway. The episode description makes it look like f2 comes in early to propose. This makes more sense to me. Why would the third choice humiliate himself that way? I don't see kip, ed or reid being that dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3520929;
    Some think it's a split quote. The first part could have been said when Ed comes back and then the 2nd could have been about the f2 guy. I'm not sure but feel it's unlikely that a guy f3 or someone else comes back to propose.
    I listened to the preview again, and it doesn't sound spliced to me. All sounds like the same intonation. The fact that she says the guy comes to her door makes me think it's F3 right before FRC. Because neither of the F2 would go to her door, they would meet her at the FRC outdoor setting. I don't think whoever it is will convince her to change her mind, but might delay the ending. Her saying "did I make the wrong choice" I think is just her thinking through what he has to say and if she made the wrong choice by cutting F3, but in the end she'll stick with her decision.

I was thinking more about the SCs we have of Hawaii, we definitely see her get physical with both Ed (boat/bed) & Reid (tub/black rock). We don't see much of that with Kip in the previews (not in the bedroom, anyhow). So maybe he's the one with physical intimacy problems, and their discussion or his elimination leads him to say he never second guessed until then

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3521008;
    On both islands you see all the old (and new!) lava flows that have come down from the volcano to the sea, sometimes 30 or more miles...it is quite amazing! Alot of the shoreline on both islands look just like that SC. I've found at least 1 place on the BI that looks really close but is not it. I'm still looking...
    Ok, thanks..........Since I haven't been there myself, it is interesting that it can flow that far. Also, when you look at a sc like that, it is hard to wrap your head around the point that it came from 30 miles inland.

One thing to keep in mind is that the episode descriptions have been wrong before. They have been misleading before as well. Things that Chris Harrison says also needs to be taken with a grain of salt. TPTB will not give away anything that they do not want to give away.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3520987;
    Why would f3 have a room at the frc resort. I would think that only the final 2 guys would actually be staying there. It's not like Ed is just seen at the resort. He has an actual room at the resort. 98 % he's in the f2.
    it's not the FRC resort. It's in the same area, but FRC doesn't happen on the premises

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3521031;
    I really don't think f3 comes back anyway. The episode description makes it look like f2 comes in early to propose. This makes more sense to me. Why would the third choice humiliate himself that way? I don't see kip, ed or reid being that dumb.
    where do you see the episode description for the final episode? Or did you mean the preview?

WHy would he come early to propose? I don't get it? To try to beat the other guy to it?

The F3 might feel he left some things unsaid and wants Jill to make a fully informed choice. Or might truly be in love with her or think she's making a mistake and doesn't want to give up without one last try. Or TPTB offered him a little incentive to up the drama

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousNature;3520791;
    When Jillian and Reid were on the train on their 1-1 date last night, they both agreed that they don't have to discuss all issues ahead of time and just face them as they arise (not exact quote, but same idea). That is so stupid!

First of all, Reid said he never gets Christmas presents. Probably because he's Jewish? This is a big issue. What religion are you going to bring up your children in? Do you expect me to convert to your religion or you to mine? How flexible are you on this?

Where are we going to live? We can talk about that later. They don't have to decide now, but we all know that most people are not open to leaving their fave city. You don't have to make a definite decision, but you should at least talk about it BEFORE committing to marriage.

Both of these and similar issues are very important in deciding whom you intend to marry. To say that you'll just face the decisions later and "work it out" is probably why most marriages fail, including most of the Bachelor and Bachelorette winners. They didn't really know what the other person's beliefs were. I believe in no surprises.

well it's not like they are getting married soon, or even engaged, so it should be something talked about later after they really get to know each other.

FORT Regular

post became irrelevant.
    Last edited by Topiary13; 06-23-2009 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Too long to type and now not on point