Page 93 of 766 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193593 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3520846;
    I am thinking that the blue suit guy has a slightly bowed leg that runs from kneecap to ankle. This part of his leg looks short too. I think this guy is Kip. I really am not sure about the brown suit except I think they are two different guys. It does not scream Ed to me....only because we know he has brown shoes to match his suit right????
    Yes, that is what I think as well. If you watch Kip walking to the hot tub at Emerald Lake, he has the slightly bowed legs and walks like the guy in blue.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3520870;
    this is from the resort website where the FRC is said to take place next door.....it could be that small section that just out in the middle???
    So, do you think that the sc of Jill and Reid on that cliff overlooking the ocean is from the Big Island near where the FRC is going to take place?

Quote Originally Posted by amyb1011;3520413;
    What if Ed is the one that shows up and proposes that she had let go at F3, hence the caps of him at the F2 location? Does that make any sense?
    Why would f3 have a room at the frc resort. I would think that only the final 2 guys would actually be staying there. It's not like Ed is just seen at the resort. He has an actual room at the resort. 98 % he's in the f2.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3520987;
    Why would f3 have a room at the frc resort. I would think that only the final 2 guys would actually be staying there. It's not like Ed is just seen at the resort. He has an actual room at the resort. 98 % he's in the f2.
    well if TPTB facilitate F3 returning (whoever that happens to be), they'll get him a room. They won't make him camp out on the beach.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3520883;
    Pretty sure the blue tile floor has been identified as the one Ed is staying at the (know I'm going to spell it incorrectly) Mauni Lea.
    I think the blue tile floor is the Mauna Lani on the Big Island. I've been there and when I saw that picture, I knew right away. I'm looking through some of my pictures to see if I have any of that. The walkways in the interior atrium are blue tile with a grand blue tile staircase.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3520972;
    I guess I think of a volcano as being away from the ocean, like the pic that Kasha showed us.........where as the sc in question looks like a lava style cliff overlooking the ocean..........
    On both islands you see all the old (and new!) lava flows that have come down from the volcano to the sea, sometimes 30 or more miles...it is quite amazing! Alot of the shoreline on both islands look just like that SC. I've found at least 1 place on the BI that looks really close but is not it. I'm still looking...
    Last edited by HardSpun; 06-23-2009 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3520998;
    well if TPTB facilitate F3 returning (whoever that happens to be), they'll get him a room. They won't make him camp out on the beach.
    They didn't get Jeremy a room when he came back.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3520983;
    Because they both require loyalty..
    For Jillian though, I think the loyalty would matter when it comes to him leaving the process to go on with "his life" instead of standing by her when she is trying to find out who is loyal to her!

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3521009;
    Jeremy didn't "come back." That was the same night of the F3/F2 RC. They just made it seem otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3521009;
    Jeremy did not come back at a different time either. It was made to look like maybe he did however he did not. He came back before he left on a plane. At least that is how I remember it being from either Jeremy or someone who spoke to Jeremy about it. I could be wrong.