Page 91 of 766 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141191591 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3520834;
    I beleive the blue tile floor has been identified as the FRC hotel/area where the final 2 are??? And the brown tile has been being discussed as possibly an airport? I'm not seeing it though...the reflection on the glass appaers to be a glass atrium style elevator maybe?
    Pretty sure the blue tile floor has been identified as the one Ed is staying at the (know I'm going to spell it incorrectly) Mauni Lea.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fanatic

I have been thinking about the wording of one comes back and joins the RC and one comes back and surprises her with a proposal. So I don't think the two turn out to be the same person. I think Ed joins the RC and moves forward, but I see Jake coming back and proposing.

I think Jillian was more into Jake that what she lead on for us to believe. Watch after Jake leaves. She stands there and continues to watch him walk away, out of her life. In the back ground you see Michael, Jesse and Wes watching her watch Jake. I have never seen any bachelor/ette, stand there and watch a person leave as long as she did.

We know that Jake confronts Wes. But the question becomes who is there first. Because you see Jake and Jillian having some alone time without Wes there.

Has Reid ever worn a brown suit/brown pants on the show?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousNature;3520791;
    When Jillian and Reid were on the train on their 1-1 date last night, they both agreed that they don't have to discuss all issues ahead of time and just face them as they arise (not exact quote, but same idea). That is so stupid!

First of all, Reid said he never gets Christmas presents. Probably because he's Jewish? This is a big issue. What religion are you going to bring up your children in? Do you expect me to convert to your religion or you to mine? How flexible are you on this?

Where are we going to live? We can talk about that later. They don't have to decide now, but we all know that most people are not open to leaving their fave city. You don't have to make a definite decision, but you should at least talk about it BEFORE committing to marriage.

Both of these and similar issues are very important in deciding whom you intend to marry. To say that you'll just face the decisions later and "work it out" is probably why most marriages fail, including most of the Bachelor and Bachelorette winners. They didn't really know what the other person's beliefs were. I believe in no surprises.

Jason was Jewish too. She didn't seem to have a problem with that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3520445;
    Yes, you have FUN with your best friend, but that doesn't mean you have to have anything in common, it just means you have fun when you're together. That could mean same sense of humor (which Jillian and Reid apparently have), or similar outlook on life (which Jillian stated they have), or just that you enjoy spending time together (which Jillian and Reid certainly seem to)---in addition to that I think the "nothing in common" was a completely a storyline dictated statement---first off, what does she have that's so "in common" with any of the other guys? And second, Reid is an avid skier and Jillian loves to play in the snow, so there's a commonality right there.

How did Ed prove to her that he was dedicated enough to be trusted and leaned on by her? Being a dependable employee does not necessarily equal being a good boyfriend/husband.
    I agree with the bolded statement completely. Just because he might be a good employee, how does that relate to being a good boyfriend/husband. In fact because he left to do something else might be enough of a question mark in Jill's mind to feel that she can't be secure with Ed. Therefore, can she choose him in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3520887;
    I have been thinking about the wording of one comes back and joins the RC and one comes back and surprises her with a proposal. So I don't think the two turn out to be the same person. I think Ed joins the RC and moves forward, but I see Jake coming back and proposing.

I think Jillian was more into Jake that what she lead on for us to believe. Watch after Jake leaves. She stands there and continues to watch him walk away, out of her life. In the back ground you see Michael, Jesse and Wes watching her watch Jake. I have never seen any bachelor/ette, stand there and watch a person leave as long as she did.

We know that Jake confronts Wes. But the question becomes who is there first. Because you see Jake and Jillian having some alone time without Wes there.
    I went back and rewatched it she also stood there and watched Tanner go. I really don't see Jake coming back more than once and we know he comes back during the HTD with Wes. I think that would be a little too humiliating.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3520578;
    Hmm....not from where we live. Although he was wearing brown shoes when he said goodbye to Jillian...maybe we could do a shoe match up?
    If you go to the sc on JU and look at the first group extened preview 160 sc. Scroll down till you see Jake and Jillian coming out of the gates walking to the car. You can see Jakes brown boots there.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3520771;

Aren't these boots? I see Kip wearing boots.

FORT Regular

I am trying to figure out from the preview clip who she is talking about
    "then the guy who was so difficult to let go (could this be Ed?) comes to the door and wants to sweep me off my feet. He got down on one knee to propose. And I owe it to myself to take sometime to think about this?"

Who is she talking about?!

Quote Originally Posted by tenngal;3520907;
    I went back and rewatched it she also stood there and watched Tanner go. I really don't see Jake coming back more than once and we know he comes back during the HTD with Wes. I think that would be a little too humiliating.
    Agree! They (TPTB) also tried to make it look like Tanner left out of the room before Jake did but when you watch Jake leaving the room Tanner is still behind him saying goodbye to the guys.