Page 7 of 766 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107507 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3501190;

Look at the shirt that Kip is wearing in this sc, it looks like the same one that fountain guy is wearing.

eta - didn't mean to post the Ed pic too but I guess it was attached to fountain guy sc
    Not the same shirt - here is another picture of his shirt that he wore on htd.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Look at the shirt that Kip is wearing in this sc, it looks like the same one that fountain guy is wearing.

eta - didn't mean to post the Ed pic too but I guess it was attached to fountain guy sc

ED is the fountain guy.... but when is the rose picture from?

I think its Ed, if you look at her in the pool she is standing on her tip toe on one foot. She wouldn't have to do that with Kip.

In the "Unidentified Screencaps" thread, the last pic looks like it is Ed & Jilly. She looks like she is holding his face. Is this SC from Hawaii or Spain? Has anyone figured out where it is and what episode it's from?

ETA: Here is the pic!
    Last edited by 1blue1pink; 06-14-2009 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3501210;
    ED is the fountain guy.... but when is the rose picture from?
    Rose ceremony 1st night

Zen4 brought up a very good point over in the thread for episode 8. I am posting it below:

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we were to assume that it's Ed..the shooting of their FD was May 16th right? That particular SC (Hotel) would be late into may 17th. Do you think that they would be able to include it in that first preview (May 18th)? Chris usually watches the episodes a couple of days prior to the airing...so I would presume that they wouldn't have had time to include Ed'S SCs which leaves Kip. I'm just specualting here, but I'm thinking that by the time the first episode aired, they only had Kip's date ready to include.

Since we know that the hotel is in Hawaii then it has to be Kip that is in that SC with Jillian.

I think it must be from the mansion - there are 10 roses left on the tray, Ed's makes 11 - they weren't dressed that formally in Vancouver.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3501208;
    Not the same shirt - here is another picture of his shirt that he wore on htd.
    thanks - I knew they were taken at 2 different locations but that it was the same shirt, but that sc shows clearing that the sleeves are different lengths.

side note - although I do think fountain guy is Ed, the sideburns don't look right, Ed wears his shorter than that
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3501220;
    Zen4 brought up a very good point over in the thread for episode 8. I am posting it below:

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we were to assume that it's Ed..the shooting of their FD was May 16th right? That particular SC (Hotel) would be late into may 17th. Do you think that they would be able to include it in that first preview (May 18th)? Chris usually watches the episodes a couple of days prior to the airing...so I would presume that they wouldn't have had time to include Ed'S SCs which leaves Kip. I'm just specualting here, but I'm thinking that by the time the first episode aired, they only had Kip's date ready to include.

Since we know that the hotel is in Hawaii then it has to be Kip that is in that SC with Jillian.
    I can see how that makes sense with the timeline if he's the first FD.

Not sure that I like that Kip's the first FD but at least, it looks like he received some rose petals on the spread? I can't remember - do they give them to all of them now or just 1 like the old days?

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3501216;
    In the "Unidentified Screencaps" thread, the last pic looks like it is Ed & Jilly. She looks like she is holding his face. Is this SC from Hawaii or Spain? Has anyone figured out where it is and what episode it's from?

ETA: Here is the pic!
    As far as I know we haven't found out about that one yet. It looks like Ed to me as well. Looks like it could be either Hawaii or Spain. Sorry, not much help about that one.