Page 63 of 766 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163563 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

This is a different sc and it is jumping off Black Rock located right off the Sheraton Maui shore. The Westin is located almost right next door to the Sheraton.
    This is not the same location as the sc of them standing above.

I don't think the jumping scene is from Black rock. I've been there at least a dozen times and hubby and daughter have jumped off of it. It's not "L" shaped like this rock. It comes straight out from the hotel. The spot where you jump is about 3/4 of the way down where it jets out. Unless they went over to the over side of it....?

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3518708;
    So will the F3 be on the MTA if he comes back to purpose?
    I wonder if there is going to be a MTA. With this twist - maybe they'll have to do the MTA after the whole show - maybe combing MTA & ATFR? Is there anything on the schedule yet?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3517560;
    I'm really leaning towards Reid being her F1, but before they get to have their "moment" at FRC, either Kip or Ed returns to please his case and propose, which causes her to delay the Reid proposal, but I think after she takes time to think about it, she'll go ahead
    That's what I think too. I don't think she changes her mind at this point (per interviews).

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3517629;

I think I'm leaning towards these being Reid's hands too.
    I hope they are..just thought Reid's fingers were longer though.

Perhaps this is where Reid says (maybe to CH after he arrives for FRC) "I can tell she's confused" while he waits patiently (again) for her to compose herself...Grasping here to find something that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by tark_979;3517751;
    the brown pointys that ppl are refering to, i personally think are Ed's. they match the ones he wore on their 1:1 date and also the mystery Bed Guy in Spain....it's a ruddy tan/brown color, altho the pants of the guy they previewed tonight, Ed wouldnt be caught dead in those...or maybe he could be, lolol.

what do you think?
    I remember when we were looking at SC's before the season & I thought the guy had to be Wes because of the boots & it was actually Ed's 1:1.

now I'm smilingmomof4!!!! smilingmomof3's Avatar

My synopsis of the show last night:

1. She and Reid are friends. They laugh together and get along but the differences are real and concerning to both of them. They don't have the nervous energy and "best behavior" characteristic of two people highly attracted to each other. Reid is a bit cocky as well (IMO) - he is just not the kind hearted soul that we see in Jillian - not knocking him, just sayin'. If they are attracted to each other it is an attraction of opposites and I just don't see it given that she has others to choose from who are more like her.

2. Kip and Jilly are progressing nicely. He is letting her know his feelings and making an effort to pursue her. She is reassuring him in the form of a rose on the group date. In all the discussions of Wes and Reid and everyone else, Kip keeps his mouth shut. . . this shows maturity. They just seem to be on the same page. She wants to spend more time with him - their attraction is obvious- both physically and emotionally. They are the most "natural match" from what I can see.

3. No sign of Jesse with Jilly this Epi. . .

4. Some foreshadowing of Ed. My theory on Ed is this: bring him back to stir things up and create doubt about she and Kip. I still stand by the fact that Ed leaving speaks volumes. In the end, not sure she can trust him. I see the whole Ed storyline as producer driven. Not sure Ed is that into her- return or not. All the drama on the previews has to do with Ed's returning and the turmoil this creates for her as she hates to hurt people. She will feel particularly beholden to Ed if he comes back just for her and makes a grand gesture.

5. Maybe she is intentionally keeping Wes as an easy guy to let go in the end. She hates to hurt people and maybe she and Wes "have an understanding" - she lets him get exposure for his band, he makes it easy to let someone go at the end. She might also be keeping Reid for this reason . . Ed's returning in the end might screw up this plan and force her to leave someone "heartbroken". . .
    ***"It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages" - Nietzsche *** "A woman who strives to be equal to a man is lacking in ambition"***

FORT Regular

The guy who is jumping off the rock with Jillian is wearing short green trunks with a white stripe.
    The same guy jumps off the boat with her holding on to him.
    Looks like Kip to me.... Anyone else think so?

Also the guy in the bathtub looks a little like Reid....

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by smilingmomof3;3518911;
    My synopsis of the show last night:

1. She and Reid are friends. They laugh together and get along but the differences are real and concerning to both of them. They don't have the nervous energy and "best behavior" characteristic of two people highly attracted to each other. Reid is a bit cocky as well (IMO) - he is just not the kind hearted soul that we see in Jillian - not knocking him, just sayin'. If they are attracted to each other it is an attraction of opposites and I just don't see it given that she has others to choose from who are more like her.

2. Kip and Jilly are progressing nicely. He is letting her know his feelings and making an effort to pursue her. She is reassuring him in the form of a rose on the group date. In all the discussions of Wes and Reid and everyone else, Kip keeps his mouth shut. . . this shows maturity. They just seem to be on the same page. She wants to spend more time with him - their attraction is obvious- both physically and emotionally. They are the most "natural match" from what I can see.

3. No sign of Jesse with Jilly this Epi. . .

4. Some foreshadowing of Ed. My theory on Ed is this: bring him back to stir things up and create doubt about she and Kip. I still stand by the fact that Ed leaving speaks volumes. In the end, not sure she can trust him. I see the whole Ed storyline as producer driven. Not sure Ed is that into her- return or not. All the drama on the previews has to do with Ed's returning and the turmoil this creates for her as she hates to hurt people. She will feel particularly beholden to Ed if he comes back just for her and makes a grand gesture.

5. Maybe she is intentionally keeping Wes as an easy guy to let go in the end. She hates to hurt people and maybe she and Wes "have an understanding" - she lets him get exposure for his band, he makes it easy to let someone go at the end. She might also be keeping Reid for this reason . . Ed's returning in the end might screw up this plan and force her to leave someone "heartbroken". . .

I was really positive last week Ed comes back, there are also pictures that prove so. In last nights episode they really didn't show much evidence to suggest he comes back, at least not yet.
    Jake comes back and I think maybe he is the one who joins the rose ceremony next week.

Any other opinions as to who joins the rose ceremony?

Quote Originally Posted by onelove27;3518914;
    The guy who is jumping off the rock with Jillian is wearing short green trunks with a white stripe.
    The same guy jumps off the boat with her holding on to him.
    Looks like Kip to me.... Anyone else think so?

Also the guy in the bathtub looks a little like Reid....
    The guy with the green trunks is Ed. The boat they are jumping off of is the same boat as in the Canada magazine. Also if you look at Ed's facebook, he is wearing those same shorts in his profile picture.