Page 61 of 766 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161561 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole517;3518532;
    Ahhh! I'm finally coming out of lurkdom! Been following you all here since Jason's season...and by god, you all ROCK!!!

Anyway, my 2 cents...though I'd LOVE it to be Reid on that volcano...don't the white shoes match Kip's? He had white sneakers for the zipline date?...and Reid seems to always have on his black converse...any thoughts?
    If the guy is wearing a grayish suit than go look at screencaps only picture 45
    it is Kipton in a gray suit. He looks as if he has been crying or about to.

I can't tell on the previews if the striping in the suit fabric matches, with the fabric in the suit.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3518029;
    So is the faucet and the recessed lighting!
    The positioning of the towel holders, and the faucet design match perfectly. I definately say it is the same one.

FORT Fanatic

Courtesy of Dreamers...
    I think these two might be a match...

Kip??

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3518434;
    I agree with all, and here is my scenario....

She lets Ed go at F3 (romance not there?). Kip & Reid are F2. Ed comes back before frc. But Ithink eventually she turns him down. Goes on to FRC. Says no to Kip. Reid is F1.
    The twist is that Ed comes back to try to win her over.

Now, the scenario could go another way also. Ed comes back, she turns him down. Goes on to FRC. Says no to Kip. Reid comes on - she says no to him, and goes back to Ed.
    I personally think it is the first scenario, as they want us to think the guy coming back changed her mind.
    this seems to be what they want us to believe, so I definitely have to question that. but I admit to being totally confused by the previews and having it look like she chooses no one in the end.. Someone say "I didn't question things until today" and I can't figure out if that's Kip or Ed's voice, I'm leaning towards Ed.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I had the same thought about the white shoes, Nicole.

I don't think that's a tattoo on bed/massage guy. I think it's the next scene bleeding into the pic because when you watch it you can already see the painting from the flower in hair scene.

I've got a lot of catching up to do, but thought I'd throw this out there. This looks to be a LCD to me. The beach looks like lava rock & the picnic on the beach harkens back to previous LCDs....not as adventure filled as FDs.

Kip & Jillian correct?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3518592;
    I've got a lot of catching up to do, but thought I'd throw this out there. This looks to be a LCD to me. The beach looks like lava rock & the picnic on the beach harkens back to previous LCDs....not as adventure filled as FDs.

Kip & Jillian correct?
    Yes and I noticed you can see what looks like a picnic basket there. In the wider shot on the volcano you can see a blanket and what looks like a basket. Seems like Kip to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3518592;

Kip & Jillian correct?
    I agree - can't imagine that they'd let someone else have a surfing date.

Picture of catamaran Trilogy in Maui ~ [agree that this is shown in the previews]

[/QUOTE]

However, the above photos don't match this "yacht" as it was called in the Hello Canada piece, unless they are standing on a dock where that protecting coral reefs logo is visible.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3518637;

Picture of catamaran Trilogy in Maui ~ [agree that this is shown in the previews]

However, the above photos don't match this "yacht" as it was called in the Hello Canada piece, unless they are standing on a dock where that protecting coral reefs logo is visible.
    [/QUOTE]

What do you think does not match up???
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON