Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3558786;
    Just watched the TVgrapevine preview. I noticed that Jillian looked a bit weathered when she was giving her PI about her date with Reid. Her eyes were smaller than normal and it looked like she'd been crying. Compare:

(talking about date with Kip)

(talking about date with Reid)

It's better visible in the video, but I definitely see the puffiness around her eyes. Assuming she gave these PI's the next day, this leads me to believe that it is indeed Reid's fantasy suite time that unfortunately doesn't go too well.
    I see the exact opposite...jmo!!

Where Is This Preview?!
    No One Will Tell Me

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by reidlove;3558976;
    Where Is This Preview?!
    No One Will Tell Me
    Go to youtube and type in: bte0713

go to youtube, and type "bte0713" into search.

thanks so much!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by alphagamman;3558970;
    I see the exact opposite...jmo!!
    Me too!

I just had a thought.

What if Ed's parents decide to throw him under the bus and one of them tells Jillian that he is a womanizer and has girlfriends as we speak. The conversation goes on to say that he returned home to do damage control in that department and managed to pack in lots of make-up "dates" before he went back to filming the show. They felt as though they had to fly out to let her know this before she accepts his proposal.

When Jillian confronts him at dinner he starts to tell her about his girlfriends ....oops his ex-girlfriends ......she then throws a glass of red wine at him which stains his sport coat and the only thing he could find in the lost and found was that ill-fitting blue thing.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3559015;
    I just had a thought.

What if Ed's parents decide to throw him under the bus and one of them tells Jillian that he is a womanizer and has girlfriends as we speak. The conversation goes on to say that he returned home to do damage control in that department and managed to pack in lots of make-up "dates" before he went back to filming the show. They felt as though they had to fly out to let her know this before she accepts his proposal.

When Jillian confronts him at dinner he starts to tell her about his girlfriends ....oops his ex-girlfriends ......she then throws a glass of red wine at him which stains his sport coat and the only thing he could find in the lost and found was that ill-fitting blue thing.
    Don Johnson day's are gone Ed!!!!

I just had a thought.

If only!!! Unfortunately, if there is indeed a bus planning to run over Ed, I believe it will be safely in the parking lot with the motor off this episode.

FORT Regular

I just had a thought.

She may have thrown it on the jacket, it looks like a wash and wear.

Seriously, just throwing this out there.....When I watched the show without knowing about this board during Jason's season, I totally thought Deanna was going to pick Jason, although you snazzy sleuthers knew better. So, as a layman watching the show at the time, could they try to have you think it is going to be one guy and then it be another for shock value? I also thought Charlie was going to win over Ryan. Of course all things are thrown out this season