Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3558758;
    I will be honest and say while I like Jillian and hope that she finds what she is looking for - I am more interested in Kip and Reid's story than hers at this point. Perhaps it's due to the way that they edit the lead as being all over the place and so emotional. The guy's stories are more direct and appear more believable to me for some reason.
    ITA! I'm concerned for Reid and Kip! I adore Reid and I think Kip is a sweetheart - but, I'm also not convinced that Kip is falling hard for Jillian. I'm worried that Reid is being coaxed into allowing himself to fall in love, only to get the axe. I hope he really is the F1 at the end of this thing. As for Ed, something tells me he won't shed too many tears if he's cut loose.

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3558746;
    Kipton is always sweet! He's a great guy!
    He looks like he's having a great time in this next episode - more relaxed - and that wink he gives her...hot..I would have fallen off the poll then.

It might not be hard for Jillian to let him go but it's going to be hard for me when he leaves. I'd really like to know for sure about what happens Monday night.

Just watched the TVgrapevine preview. I noticed that Jillian looked a bit weathered when she was giving her PI about her date with Reid. Her eyes were smaller than normal and it looked like she'd been crying. Compare:

(talking about date with Kip)

(talking about date with Reid)

It's better visible in the video, but I definitely see the puffiness around her eyes. Assuming she gave these PI's the next day, this leads me to believe that it is indeed Reid's fantasy suite time that unfortunately doesn't go too well.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Watching that extended preview, I have to say I was very impressed with how Kip encouraged Jillian to face her fears and get up on top of that pole. I wouldn't have done that if the good Lord himself had been up there encouraging me, but Kiptyn got Jillian through it. Good for him. But I still don't think he's F1

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3558786;
    Just watched the TVgrapevine preview. I noticed that Jillian looked a bit weathered when she was giving her PI about her date with Reid. Her eyes were smaller than normal and it looked like she'd been crying. Compare:

(talking about date with Kip)

(talking about date with Reid)

It's better visible in the video, but I definitely see the puffiness around her eyes. Assuming she gave these PI's the next day, this leads me to believe that it is indeed Reid's fantasy suite time that unfortunately doesn't go too well.
    Could be, but I think she just looks so very tired and exhausted.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewPA;3558738;

So, to make a short message long, yes, we should care about Jillian, but we should care about the guys, too.
    Oh I definitely agree with you.I am likely going to cry when Reid gets sent home at F3.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by DrewPA;3558738 View Post
    I agree that making the Bachelorette happy is of primary importance, but we shouldn't ignore the feelings of the guys who get dumped. In a perfect world (which The Bachelorette certainly is not), the girl wouldn't lead a bunch of guys on, and would be honest about why their relationship didn't work out. I think it's safe to say none of us would like to see a repeat of the Andy Baldwin season, when he told F1 and F2 that he loved them, then dumped poor bewildered Bevin the next day.

I for one would not like Reid to get hurt by getting dumped. I know some hurt is unavoidable, but the one thing about this show that I don't like is how at this point in the show, someone is going to get hurt, and I particularly don't like it when there is unnecessary hurt inflicted (a la Bevin- although I was a huge Tessa fan). I think it's ridiculous when we see someone crying in the first or second episode when they've been dumped after talking with the Bachelor/ette for 5 minutes, but at this point in the game, there are serious feelings involved, and whoever is dumped is right to be hurt (Wes' apparent carefree departure notwithstanding).

So, to make a short message long, yes, we should care about Jillian, but we should care about the guys, too.
    ITA. And I would also feel bad to see Ed hurt. We really don't know what kind of guy he is...we've been told through rumors from ex-gfs, etc. But none of it is truly substantiated. And what if, just what if the rumors aren't true and he really is a nice guy. I will really feel bad for him if he's not F1 because not only does he get dumped, but his personal reputation is wrecked. I just hate seeing any of them hurt. I love all 3!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3558758;
    I will be honest and say while I like Jillian and hope that she finds what she is looking for - I am more interested in Kip and Reid's story than hers at this point. Perhaps it's due to the way that they edit the lead as being all over the place and so emotional. The guy's stories are more direct and appear more believable to me for some reason.
    I hate to agree with you but I do since Jillian is the "star" here. If she ends up with either of those two, I will be happy even though I think Reid is more into her than Kipton. Whatever happens, I hope they remain true to themselves and come out of this whole!

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3558775;
    He looks like he's having a great time in this next episode - more relaxed - and that wink he gives her...hot..I would have fallen off the poll then.

It might not be hard for Jillian to let him go but it's going to be hard for me when he leaves. I'd really like to know for sure about what happens Monday night.
    I caught that wink too! That was adorable. Funny, last week he acted off or uncomfortable with the process. He even looked like he was about to puke at the RC as he thought he was the one going. Something was off in Spain for him. But this week, he does look in his element ... surf, beach, paddle board and adventure. So this time on the pole/adventure, it is Jilly that looks like she's going to puke and even says so (gotta love her). He was gently coaxing her up the pole and when she stood up he looks over and winks at her. He's a keeper!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by DrewPA;3558792;
    Watching that extended preview, I have to say I was very impressed with how Kip encouraged Jillian to face her fears and get up on top of that pole. I wouldn't have done that if the good Lord himself had been up there encouraging me, but Kiptyn got Jillian through it. Good for him. But I still don't think he's F1
    Where did you get the video? I've been waiting for grapevine to put it back up and I still can't see it!