Page 6 of 766 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106506 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 7652

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

  1. #51
    FORT Fan jurystillout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    265

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3501132;
    Then typically TBTB would have to know in advance who the F1 was going to be when booking the hotels which seems scripted to me.
    So it looks like we are still stuck on which hotel room in Maui this is with the guy with the white sleeve correct? Is there anything I can to do to help. Is there any other screenshots we have not analyzed yet. Is the rose put into Jillians hair in Spain? If I remember correctly the dance lesson with Kiptyn and Jillian in his arms is Spain. Right?

  2. #52
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    504

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3501139;
    Would the producers not ask Jill towards that time, who she is most interested in and put that guy onto the date that would make him in that room??


    Possibly.

  3. #53
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout;3501143;
    So it looks like we are still stuck on which hotel room in Maui this is with the guy with the white sleeve correct? Is there anything I can to do to help. Is there any other screenshots we have not analyzed yet. Is the rose put into Jillians hair in Spain? If I remember correctly the dance lesson with Kiptyn and Jillian in his arms is Spain. Right?
    From what we've determined these above are the only Hawaii pictures
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

  4. #54
    FORT Regular Owlie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    89

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3501132;
    Then typically TBTB would have to know in advance who the F1 was going to be when booking the hotels which seems scripted to me.
    I think they would probably just book the rooms and fill in the names later.

  5. #55
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Owlie1;3501163;
    I think they would probably just book the rooms and fill in the names later.
    This is pretty much what they do - book rooms - and then figure out the date to go with it
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  6. #56
    FORT Fanatic Piano-Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Missing my California home!!!
    Posts
    579

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3501150;
    From what we've determined these above are the only Hawaii pictures
    Yep all speculation, but these seasoned sluethers will nail it soon.

  7. #57
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3501108;
    No problem!

    Kasha, is this the Imperial Suite?
    IDK--I was never lucky enough to have actually had that suite!
    What I researched is this suite is over 2063 sq ft. I think the largest suite at the Sheraton is the Ali'i Suite and that is 1800 sq ft. and runs about 5K a night from one source.
    I could learn to live like that!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  8. #58
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    504

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Owlie1;3501163;
    I think they would probably just book the rooms and fill in the names later.
    That makes sense.

  9. #59
    FORT Fogey sclilred1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3501178;
    IDK--I was never lucky enough to have actually had that suite!
    What I researched is this suite is over 2063 sq ft. I think the largest suite at the Sheraton is the Ali'i Suite and that is 1800 sq ft. and runs about 5K a night from one source.
    I could learn to live like that!
    No kidding, you and me both. Everything that I have been able to find says that all of the suites in the Westin Maui are $1100.

  10. #60
    FORT Fogey northernviewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,894

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps





    Look at the shirt that Kip is wearing in this sc, it looks like the same one that fountain guy is wearing.

    eta - didn't mean to post the Ed pic too but I guess it was attached to fountain guy sc
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.