Page 59 of 766 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159559 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by cdnblonde26;3518338;
    The guy on the Volcano is Kiptyn. As soon as I played it slow on my TIVO you could see the red at the bottom on his white nike shoes just like in the bridge picture. I will try and get a cap of it.
    I don't think so - it looks like Reid but I am not positive. Besides, we have caps of Kips zipline date and kayaking date. I doubt they would give him a the volcano too.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3518296;
    TY HardSpun...I was trying to remember the details that someone ID'd the "black rocks" as the area where people snorkel at the Westin. Is this also where the cliff dive is, or am I mixing info/spoilers?
    I know...I didn't want to confuse people more, but the pic perfectly matches the SC of Jillian. It's definitely the Westin Maui during the FD's.

Yes...those are 'black rocks' in the distance in the pic (that folks were probably referring to), but they are NOT the black rocks from the preview...you can see buildings there close...

I get the feel the 'black rocks' from the preview are from the Big Island...I also think the FRC parts are filmed at a private residence, very likely in the Mauna Lani compound, that includes the Fairmount Orchid.

I will be doing Goggle Earth scans of the coastline tomorrow!! Can't wait!

ACK, HardSpun (j/k)...too much to think about now. Hope this spoiler obsession isn't going to cause me to make a spreadsheet and start taking notes. Thanks, though!
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fan

First time posting. Always in awe of the detail everyone is focused on. Black Rock is directly outside Maui Sheraton. Big snorkeling area. Many jump off rocks there as well. In evening there is a torch lighting ceremony on that 'cliff' (not as high as it looks).

Maui Westin is on Kaanapali Beach as well, though a few hotels down. Jillian's balcony in the preview looked like the balcony railings at the Westin (my husband and I stayed there for our 10th anniversary), though possibly another hotel on one of the other islands.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic;3518300;
    I am 99.9 positive that Wes does not go to HI and I'm 90% postitive that "dismount bed guy" is Ed. It looks like his long body and his fingers. I will say looking at that clip in slow mo of him rubbing his hand up her leg, it really DOES look like the guy has a tattoo. I've never noticed Ed with a tattoo but maybe he does and we haven't noticed or something OR maybe TPTB are screwing with the clip somehow and they either put a tat on Ed or removed his tat from other clips. LOL. I don't know but it does look like a tat in that clip. I still think it's Ed though.
    I just posted the same thing on the main SC thread. I was positive that dismount / massage guy was Ed, but looking at ths slow mo video there is definitly a tattoo there! I know that was debated whether it was Kip or Ed but it has to be Kip. From the looks of those SC and the ones of Reid / Jilly in tub, I'm guessing the "romance" problem had nothing to do w/ those SC but had to do w/ ED (which they haven't shown SC). So, that makes me think Ed goes home at F3 due to lack of romance, and then Kip is F2 and comes back and proposes (I thought the comment he made to her tonight saying he goes after what he wants was telling) and then Reid is F1.
    Last edited by AquaGirl99; 06-23-2009 at 04:37 AM. Reason: changed had to be Ed to had to be Kip.

Quote Originally Posted by seagirl;3518370;
    First time posting. Always in awe of the detail everyone is focused on. Black Rock is directly outside Maui Sheraton. Big snorkeling area. Many jump off rocks there as well. In evening there is a torch lighting ceremony on that 'cliff' (not as high as it looks).

Maui Westin is on Kaanapali Beach as well, though a few hotels down. Jillian's balcony in the preview looked like the balcony railings at the Westin (my husband and I stayed there for our 10th anniversary), though possibly another hotel on one of the other islands.
    TY seagirl, and welcome!

Someone else posted similar about Black Rock (and I obviously confused which hotel). Have you see the preview that aired after 6/22 episode 6, and is the Jillian+? hug at Black Rock?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by AquaGirl99;3518375;
    I just posted the same thing on the main SC thread. I was positive that dismount / massage guy was Ed, but looking at ths slow mo video there is definitly a tattoo there! I know that was debated whether it was Kip or Ed but it has to be Kip. From the looks of those SC and the ones of Reid / Jilly in tub, I'm guessing the "romance" problem had nothing to do w/ those SC but had to do w/ ED (which they haven't shown SC). So, that makes me think Ed goes home at F3 due to lack of romance, and then Kip is F2 and comes back and proposes (I thought the comment he made to her tonight saying he goes after what he wants was telling) and then Reid is F1.
    But those do not look like Kips hands rubbing Jillian. They look more like Ed's hands and I'm pretty sure Kip is the guy with her in the other hotel room (the ones with the shutters). So I do think this guy is Ed. I'm not sure about the tattoo. It sure looks like one but maybe it's a shadow or they put it there to fool us into thinking it's Wes. I don't know. I still that guy is Ed. As for the romance problem, I'm not 100% convinced it's even a HI issue. It could be a Spain issue and the "reason/excuse" she lets Wes go. She could just be going over last weeks RC with Chris in HI. They always do that.

FORT Fan

Saw preview, but haven't yet gone back to DVR to see in slo-mo. Will have to check it out.

FORT Fogey

Still don't know....

where could this fit in? It looks like ED...Maybe FD?

Could be shutter guy because of the white dress shirt but Jillian is in black on the bed. She is wearing a red shirt here.

- Who is on top volcano ( i think reid)
    - Who is shutter guy
    - Who is bed guy
    - Who is she on the beach with in yellow bikini

Just...that looks like Ed to me (distinctive hairline and very dark hair).

seagirl, PM me if you want a link to someone who has slomo preview up already.