Page 57 of 766 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157557 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3518154;
    Either the stealth F1 edit or the Bettina, Amanda, Danielle friend F3 edit. Reid fans are wishing for stealth, Ed/Kip fans are wishing for friend.

I remember Bettina was my fave. Every week I kept thinking that we would finally get to see a connection and her storyline would begin. I was sure she was the stealth F1. It never happened...
    Did you watch their deleted scene? No way it's a 'friend' edit.

I know I watched the deleted scene and that was not a scene that would be in there if they were going for a "friend edit"
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Regular

I live in Kona. The picture that is being called the volcano is just a typical lava shoreline. I thought it might be off a golf course but the greenery doesn't look like its been cut like a golf hole. I don't see anything distinctive about it. There are miles of lava shoreline areas so it might be quite difficult to pinpoint the location.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3518191;
    Did you watch their deleted scene? No way it's a 'friend' edit.
    Where was the deleted scene? I only saw the scene at the end with all the guys singing in that lodge.

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3518204;
    Where was the deleted scene? I only saw the scene at the end with all the guys singing in that lodge.
    the link is posted on the Reid thread and Media thread

Jillian is wearing this bathing suit with Kip on the surfboard (whenever and wherever that takes place).

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3518210;
    Jillian is wearing this bathing suit with Kip on the surfboard (whenever and wherever that takes place).
    It's Reid. That's not Kiptyn. We have a huge cap in the Reid thread.

Last edited by atem; 06-23-2009 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky181;3518202;
    I live in Kona. The picture that is being called the volcano is just a typical lava shoreline. I thought it might be off a golf course but the greenery doesn't look like its been cut like a golf hole. I don't see anything distinctive about it. There are miles of lava shoreline areas so it might be quite difficult to pinpoint the location.
    Sorry, I am not sure of all locations. Would this be only on the Big Island? If you watch the preview, it is elevated, with the ocean below it.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3518222;
    Sorry, I am not sure of all locations. Would this be only on the Big Island? If you watch the preview, it is elevated, with the ocean below it.
    Maui has rocky shorelines too but I haven't been there in years so I'm not much help there. Kilauea is practically all lava without much grassy area growing up to the shoreline. The picture has a Kona feel to me but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3518206;
    the link is posted on the Reid thread and Media thread
    If it is the one they showed tonight when they were by the ice sculptures discussing red ears due to high blood pressure, then yes, I have seen it. I don't see a "friend" edit either, but there are some that do. I was merely pointing out that people are viewing the reason for the continued absence of showing his time with Jillian and Chris Harrison's lack of mentioning Reid in Ep. 1-5 differently.