Page 56 of 766 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156556 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3518068;
    Are we sure it is on the big island....and are we sure it is Reid?
    I'm sure it's Reid from the freeze frame on my tv.

I'm not sure it's the Big Island but I've been to both many times and it seems like the Big Island to me. They are very different. Also, we don't have any reason to believe they went to the volcano on Maui. I've been there, it was hours away from Kanapaali (we took a bus that picked us up at 3 or 4 am to be there for sunrise) and once we got there, freezing cold. We wore ski jackets which we had been told to bring. I am pretty certain this shot is on the big Island.

Attachment 25835
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmomma_5;3517959;
    I was thinking the same thing after seeing the volcano picture. I think it is Reid (dismount guy). The shorts look similiar.
    I think these are on two different islands. The volcano is probably in Kilauea national park on the big Island Hawaii. So it wouldn't have any link to what the dismount guy is wearing in Maui.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3518099;
    I'm sure it's Reid from the freeze frame on my tv.

I'm not sure it's the Big Island but I've been to both many times and it seems like the Big Island to me. They are very different. Also, we don't have any reason to believe they went to the volcano on Maui. I've been there, it was hours away from Kanapaali (we took a bus that picked us up at 3 or 4 am to be there for sunrise) and once we got there, freezing cold. We wore ski jackets which we had been told to bring. I am pretty certain this shot is on the big Island.
    but we don't seem to have any SCs of Reid's FD daytime activity, that's why I figured this might be him on Maui

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3518073;
    We could finally put that mystery to rest!! Thank goodness!

Now let's figure out where the volcano is.
    I am pretty sure it is in Kilauea national park on the big Island Hawaii. I have a picture but cannot resize it for some reason. We walked on rocks that looked like that when we were there.

So, yet again Chris didn't ask ONE Reid question. What's up with that?!

FORT Newbie

See i think that Fleiss is trying to hide what is right in front of us..he is casting doubt as to who is final one with all this early proposal and romance lacking issues....I am thinking they wouldnt bring ed back for him to be cut at f3--i see the quirkiness of Reid finally playing out as the romance issue...and him going as f3....and the man she is hugging is short...so that isnt Ed...I say if Ed is in f2--then he wins...regardless of who comes back to propose---i can def see that being Wes...coming back for redemption--ugh...yuk

Quote Originally Posted by beanierae1;3518126;
    See i think that Fleiss is trying to hide what is right in front of us..he is casting doubt as to who is final one with all this early proposal and romance lacking issues....I am thinking they wouldnt bring ed back for him to be cut at f3--i see the quirkiness of Reid finally playing out as the romance issue...and him going as f3....and the man she is hugging is short...so that isnt Ed...I say if Ed is in f2--then he wins...regardless of who comes back to propose---i can def see that being Wes...coming back for redemption--ugh...yuk
    I don't think that's how it happens. That cap of them in the tub (Hawaii) takes that theory out.

Jillian isn't worried about their romance, but that they can fit their 'so different' lifestyles together.

I am almost 100% sure that is Reid on the volcano. Now who has been to Hawaii & is that on the big island?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3518115;
    So, yet again Chris didn't ask ONE Reid question. What's up with that?!
    Either the stealth F1 edit or the Bettina, Amanda, Danielle friend F3 edit. Reid fans are wishing for stealth, Ed/Kip fans are wishing for friend.

I remember Bettina was my fave. Every week I kept thinking that we would finally get to see a connection and her storyline would begin. I was sure she was the stealth F1. It never happened...

After rewatching the preview in slomo I am almost certain the blue suit is Ed. Between the pointy brown shoes and when he enters the doorway you notice that he is as tall as the door frame. Kip and Reid are definately shorter than that. Now to figure out what he is doing in this screen cap...