Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

I see pillows, not the bed covering on the floor. Or did you mean the other side of the bed we can't see?

Also the lamps aren't just dark/light difference, one is brown and one is white.

And there is art above her head in one photo, but on the side wall in the other.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3553512;
    Check your PMs!
    I did...and thank you.

big sigh..... Kip get's an LCD and they go surfing - they aren't going to plan 2 major activities for one day, especially when they'd have to change locations to do it and then go back to the hotels and change for dinner, not realistic in any way, shape or form. The surfing date is something that's actually special for them as they both know how to do it and it's definitely something that Kip has a passion for - perfect for an LCD.

The dates you bolded are not a comparison IMO - all those "activities" of Jason and Deanna happened in the same location, same with Jesse and Deanna they rode horses then sat on the beach with a fire in the same swimsuits - same with Jeremy.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3553213;
    I think the Jillian/Kip "surf" date is a paddle board or stand up paddle board date. It's big on Maui. (you can tell by the oar Kip is holding, and by checking stand up paddle board manufacturers.)

I went back and watched Deanna's dates in the Grand Bahamas when she went from F3 to F2 (Jeremy got cut.) Her date with Jason began with jeeping, then they took a little barge to a picnic area and had a long picnic, then they went kayaking. Jesse and she went horsebackriding on the beach, then had a picnic and then played in the water. With Jeremy they took a boat to a secluded island and also stayed out all day. All were all day dates followed by dinner and then the fantasy suite.
    I still think it most likely that Kip and Jillian began the day ziplining, had their picnic and then went paddle boarding all in the Kapalua area. There's a beach right near Kapalua that is described as very private and you can stand up paddle board there. Kapalua Adventures, which did the ziplining tour, also offers stand up paddle boarding.

There's also this pi of a screen cap (same gray sweatshirt she wore ziplining), which could be the same place as the pi in the pink straps at the Westin (her eyebrows are the same shape in both and are differerent -- squarer-- at the FRC--and the curtains are similar (in the pink pi shot at the left the curtin is pulled back a bit so you see the liner, but the rest of it is similar.) The flowers may be different because they were taken on different days -- one after the day with Kip and one after the day with Ed or Reid.)

In the original screencap of the strawberry scene they showed on May 18, it doesn't appear to be sunset time.

One beach it could be is Oneloa Bay Beach in Kapalua (not the same as the bigger Oneloa beach in Makena) right near the Kapalua Villas.

It's on the Kapalua Resorts Website.

Also, the ABC episode description says the Kapalua Villas are featured in the episode.

I think the Maui date went ziplining, lunch/picnic, paddleboarding & sitting on the beach with the day ending at sunset and then they go to dinner and maybe Fantasy Suite.

If this is right, and I'll admit I'm speculating, we don't know that Kip makes it to the BI or that he is one of the final 2. (He may be, but it also may be Kip and Reid as the F2.) I don't think they've shown us scenes of any dates on the BI yet. All we have seen is shadowy guys and guys from the chest down on the B1, and none seemed to be on their way to a date, they were all in suits.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by cherryyou;3553508;
    Proposing to someone within weeks of meeting that person may sound preposterous but it happened to me. I got proposed to within a week ... and I met his mom unexpectedly on my part but, of course, he had it all prearranged because everyone in his family was there (but no one knew what he would do) when he brought me in under the pretext of just delivery something .... So it is not totally unimaginable. His mother was completely floored (as he had never introducted anyone to the family nor had he seriously pursued or talked of someone and he was already in his 40s ... he didn't really date although there were always calling him or inviting him to something) and immediately thought he had something urgent in his mind like 'marriage'.
    Congratulations, but I hope he wasn't dating 2 other women at the same time.

And I'm sure you're very happy, but you must admit, your situation is the exception, not the rule.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3553518;
    I see pillows, not the bed covering on the floor. Or did you mean the other side of the bed we can't see?

Also the lamps aren't just dark/light difference, one is brown and one is white.

And there is art above her head in one photo, but on the side wall in the other.
    Is that the guy's shirt on the floor?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3553531;
    Is that the guy's shirt on the floor?
    Good catch. It looks like a shirt next to some throw pillows tossed off the bed.

FORT Fan

The guy on the bed looks huge and possibly tall. Kip? Reid? Hmmm, this guy seems to have a massive frame or built and the legs look long. Looks like Ed to me, LOL!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3553496;
    I'm almost positive there was one for his Spain date - short and nothing spectacular or I would remember more.
    I just watched about 4 minutes of the date and there were 2 PIs in that 4 minutes...didn't think I needed to finish...

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3553481;
    ED

I think it's Kip with the problem if not Reid.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3553565;
    I think it's Kip with the problem if not Reid.
    Could be Ed too if he is still thinking about that rumored text he sent from Spain (and called it Texas), could add to the pressure.