Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3553476;
    good observation...that is odd...maybe he couldn't maintain eye contact with the camera man
    it's hard to maintain eye contact when you are looking down texting

Not sure if anybody's mentioned this yet but once those shutters are closed.... those camera guys are gone for the night and not allowed back in :nono :nono

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3553170;
    I believe it is possible that the shutter guy and the dismount guy are the same. I took the dismount pic and flipped it so that the bed and the room look the same as the shutter sc. I believe that the reason why the dismount pic doesn't seem to have many flowers on the bed is because when they took the cover off, most of the flowers were dragged down to the foot of the bed and landed on the bench at the end of the bed. The lamp is a little browner than in the shutter pic but it also looks like it may of been messed with regarding photoshopping. You can also see the balled up top bed covering up close to the head of the bed.

original shutter sc:

original dismount sc:

The following are of the dismount guy reversed, lightened, and with the balled up bed covering that has been circled.

I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3553473;
    Do you find it interesting that we don't see PI's of Ed?!?
    Very. I watched the Spain dates just for the PI's and Ed did not have any outside, only inside the hotel room. Was that part of his contract?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3553433;
    Cupcakes posted some pictures of Ed from after the Final Rose Ceremony and I think that may be what Coastal is referring to. You can find them here:

Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**
    Thanks but I couldn't find them.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3553477;
    That is interesting. Were they none for his Spain date?
    I'm almost positive there was one for his Spain date - short and nothing spectacular or I would remember more.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3553492;
    Thanks but I couldn't find them.
    Did you scroll down when you opened the link?

Does this help anyone???? I am going to begin trying telepathic powers! I might as well start another discussion....... LOL

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3553497;
    Did you scroll down when you opened the link?
    Yes read some posts about cigarettes and belly buttons but didn't see any....LOL

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3553465;
    Am I the only one who finds the idea of Ed proposing on the boat date totally ridiculous (not that he doesn't do it)? He has had exactly 2 dates with Jill and she is still making out with 2 other guys on a regular basis. I find his "transformation" from somewhat disengaged suiter to lovesick puppy after a 2-week absence a bit "quesionable" as it is, but to then jump the gun with a marriage proposal? Ed strikes me, girlfriends or no, as a clear thinking rational professional, not some immature teenage boy with raging hormones.

If this is really what happens next week, I will find it hard to believe it is not producer-manipulated and he is not a very bad actor.
    Proposing to someone within weeks of meeting that person may sound preposterous but it happened to me. I got proposed to within a week ... and I met his mom unexpectedly on my part but, of course, he had it all prearranged because everyone in his family was there (but no one knew what he would do) when he brought me in under the pretext of just delivery something .... So it is not totally unimaginable. His mother was completely floored (as he had never introducted anyone to the family nor had he seriously pursued or talked of someone and he was already in his 40s ... he didn't really date although there were always calling him or inviting him to something) and immediately thought he had something urgent in his mind like 'marriage'.

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3553505;
    Yes read some posts about cigarettes and belly buttons but didn't see any....LOL
    Check your PMs!