Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3553431;
    thanks.
    Cupcakes posted some pictures of Ed from after the Final Rose Ceremony and I think that may be what Coastal is referring to. You can find them here:

Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3552684;
    Perhaps he does change his mind about wanting to propose and he lets Jillian know that. Reid is then the only one out of the Final 3 who won't commit to it right then so she decides to let him go because the other guys are ready. I surely hope that is not how it happens though.
    If she figures that Reid is the only guy out of the final 3 that won't commit, then wouldn't making her final choice of taking him as her F1, then he does propose, wouldn't that make it a very special and brilliant ending??

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3553377;
    I know you asked Capegal, but can I answer too? I'm not sure who the F2 are, my point was only that we shouldn't assume Kip is in the F2 because of the paddle board date since we can't be sure that's on the BI.

If, as I suggested the other day, Ed proposes early on the boat date (that's his surprise to show Jillian how serious he is), I could see her letting him go at F3 because she knows she isn't willing to take such a big gamble with him. If Kip and she have issues about the Fantasy Suite (he's not willing to get intimate because she might be getting intimate with others as well) then I can see her letting Kip go at F3. I don't see her letting Reid go at F3, not with the way they have beefed up his story line the past two episodes...although their cutting his Esme fantasy scene last week in Spain may mean exactly that: Why show them in bed together if he's not one of the F2, she looks too promiscuous.

Bottom Line: We have no idea who gets cut at F3. None of them are a lock.
    Am I the only one who finds the idea of Ed proposing on the boat date totally ridiculous (not that he doesn't do it)? He has had exactly 2 dates with Jill and she is still making out with 2 other guys on a regular basis. I find his "transformation" from somewhat disengaged suiter to lovesick puppy after a 2-week absence a bit "questionable" as it is, but to then jump the gun with a marriage proposal? Ed strikes me, girlfriends or no, as a clear thinking rational professional, not some immature teenage boy with raging hormones.

If this is really what happens next week, I will find it hard to believe it is not producer-manipulated and he is not a very bad actor.
    Last edited by ironcat; 07-08-2009 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3553465;
    Am I the only one who finds the idea of Ed proposing on the boat date totally ridiculous (not that he doesn't do it)? He has had exactly 2 dates with Jill and she is still making out with 2 other guys on a regular basis. I find his "transformation" from somewhat disengaged suiter to lovesick puppy after a 2-week absence a bit "quesionable" as it is, but to then jump the gun with a marriage proposal? Ed strikes me, girlfriends or no, as a clear thinking rational professional, not some immature teenage boy with raging hormaones.
    If this is really what happens next week, I will find it hard to believe it is not producer-manipulated and he is not a very bad actor.
    I really don't think he's going to propose, I'm fairly confident she'll be meeting his parents next week.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3552687;
    Does anyone think Ed the SC of Jill in the bright top kissing Ed passionately could be from next week's episode?
    I think that bright top kissing sc was actually from the mansion as the timing of his date in Hawaii is too close to the premiere show in order to get the editing done of the montage of sc's to be shown on that premierre show.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3553465;
    Am I the only one who finds the idea of Ed proposing on the boat date totally ridiculous (not that he doesn't do it)? He has had exactly 2 dates with Jill and she is still making out with 2 other guys on a regular basis. I find his "transformation" from somewhat disengaged suiter to lovesick puppy after a 2-week absence a bit "quesionable" as it is, but to then jump the gun with a marriage proposal? Ed strikes me, girlfriends or no, as a clear thinking rational professional, not some immature teenage boy with raging hormaones.
    Do you find it interesting that we don't see PI's of Ed?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3553473;
    good observation...that is odd...maybe he couldn't maintain eye contact with the camera man

That is interesting. Were they none for his Spain date?

What do you mean? When I rewatched their date last night I saw many PI's from Ed! lol

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mystic_rose;3552746;
    Which guy do you guys think as the "problem"?
    ED