Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

  1. #5101
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3553377;
    I know you asked Capegal, but can I answer too? I'm not sure who the F2 are, my point was only that we shouldn't assume Kip is in the F2 because of the paddle board date since we can't be sure that's on the BI.

    If, as I suggested the other day, Ed proposes early on the boat date (that's his surprise to show Jillian how serious he is), I could see her letting him go at F3 because she knows she isn't willing to take such a big gamble with him. If Kip and she have issues about the Fantasy Suite (he's not willing to get intimate because she might be getting intimate with others as well) then I can see her letting Kip go at F3. I don't see her letting Reid go at F3, not with the way they have beefed up his story line the past two episodes...although their cutting his Esme fantasy scene last week in Spain may mean exactly that: Why show them in bed together if he's not one of the F2, she looks too promiscuous.

    Bottom Line: We have no idea who gets cut at F3. None of them are a lock.
    Oh, i didn't misunderstand your post about the beaches and how the surfboard cap could be from the Fantasy Date. I was wanting to ask CG what she thought about who the Final 1/2/3 are......that's all................and I do agree, we have nothing conclusive so far on who stays past next week.

  2. #5102
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    British Columbia Canada
    Posts
    1,778

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Lily'sMom;3552563;
    Thank you very much for this post, whether or not Reid has OCD is his business, and his life to deal with. I do not think that it adds anything to the conversation about him. He by all accounts is a wonderful man!
    Very, very true Lilly'sMom...........couldn't agree more. I don't think this is worth discussing as I believe that it doesn't have any bearing on who Reid is in regards to Jillian and his connection.

  3. #5103
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    British Columbia Canada
    Posts
    1,778

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by cherryyou;3552587;
    Yes, 'gripe' is too strong to describe her comment but the fact that she raised that concern should mean something. Where did this come from (I plead guilty!) from an overactive imagination. Anyway, if this issue does not truly concern her, she would not have talked about it but the fact that she did, says something about her 'mindset'.

    Her issue with Ed was his 'departure' in Episode 5 .... With Reid, she says that their differences could get them to fight or argue (?). Hmmmm ... that comment is very telling .... Remember this type of issue has something to do with the person's innate tendencies comprising the package .... that is not circumstantial ... it is something she can either accept as tolerable or not.

    The Ed issue is easily checked: it's either fabricated or legitimate and this goes down to the heart of who he is _ integrity. If the excuse given was legitimate and, in the next episode, she decides to reject him, it would come down to her not really "feeling the magic". Whoever gets to the F2, i'm sure he gets there by default .... She knows there has to be two; the F3 is someone she does not feel the romance with. Will she choose someone? I have a feeling she will.
    Regarding the bolded part: I believe that jill said that in a PI or VO........she was laughing the whole time she said it. It was meant to be funny and not as a "red flag". IMO

  4. #5104
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3553368;
    From this pic, the sun sets in the west so we should concentrate on finding beaches that face west? West side of Maui or the BI?
    Kapalua is the west side of Maui. The Fairmont Orchid, Hilton Wakeaola, Kona, Kohala Coast are all the west side of the Big Island.

  5. #5105
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    246

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3553359;
    I couldn't agree more...............Reid is being more edited as F1 IMO. I can't see Ed being F1, considering those pics that were found of him, and how he is acting..........never mind the other info that has come to light about Ed's character.
    You know, you can keep calling it "information" and "fact" all you want, it is still a "rumor" no matter how many times you say this...

  6. #5106
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,525

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    I agree, LilysMom.. OCD is very personal..whether he has it or not. Should not even enter discussion. :nono
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

  7. #5107
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    British Columbia Canada
    Posts
    1,778

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3552622;
    I think that the only reason that Jillian would let Reid go is for his inability to not be able to commit to a proposal at the end - seeing as he moves slowly - but that doesn't negate her feelings for him me thinks - she is seen in a PI - in red dress - commenting about this - does she take the chance that things will improve when this is over - or something close to that
    Regarding the bolded part, I believe that Jill takes Reid to the F1 spot, she is wanting him so bad that she is willing to accept the possibility that a proposal won't happen right now..............then the brilliant part comes in when in the last 5 min, he actually does propose to her and it is a brilliant finish to the FRC, considering she wasn't expecting him to propose.

  8. #5108
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    504

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    What pictures were found of Ed?

  9. #5109
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    246

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3553413;
    What pictures were found of Ed?
    Some pictures that look to have been taken at a party or something. I think someone said they are from his brother's FB page or something, but don't quote me on that. You can find them on Ed's non-spoiler page. I think Cupcake posted them??

  10. #5110
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    504

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by mahham;3553426;
    Some pictures that look to have been taken at a party or something. I think someone said they are from his brother's FB page or something, but don't quote me on that. You can find them on Ed's non-spoiler page. I think Cupcake posted them??
    thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.