Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

  1. #5091
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3553319;
    If this is from Kip's Fantasy Date, who do you think the Final 2 are then? Reid and Ed?
    I think it is from the LCD - which puts Kip ont he BI - the guy in the door - is known to be on BI - appears to be more Ed than anyone else - definitely not Reid - JMHO tho Sadly I don't think that Reid is a part of that
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  2. #5092
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3553316;
    OOoo and folks laughed at me when I mentioned this possibility weeks ago - how times have changed minds LOL

    But now - I believe that the paddle date is part of the LCD :
    Ha, we all have changed our minds so many times! I remember you saying you thought Reid might be Kip on the rock and the ziplining and rock date might be the same, but you probably did say before that the both Kip dates might be Maui. (Going back weeks on this thread to check is way too time-consuming.)

    But, now you think the Kip paddle date is the BI. What changed your mind?

  3. #5093
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3553360;
    I think it is from the LCD - which puts Kip ont he BI - the guy in the door - is known to be on BI - appears to be more Ed than anyone else - definitely not Reid - JMHO tho
    Thanks for your input CG! I agree that it is Ed in the door and Kip on a LCD.

  4. #5094
    Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3553237;
    Can anyone find pictures of a beach that matches this one with black/dark brown sand? The sand at the beach you mentioned above does not match the sand in the pic below.

    From this pic, the sun sets in the west so we should concentrate on finding beaches that face west? West side of Maui or the BI?
    We need not think alike to love alike

  5. #5095
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    260

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3553217;
    As far as Jake describing Reid as flimsy.............where do you get that from, or is your assumption of that because the camera panned on Reid when he was saying that in a pi?? If so, I think that is only because of editing.

    As far as her "concerns" with Reid, I believe that she said that in a joking manner as she was laughing as she was saying it........I don't think that would be a "concern" as you say.

    Regarding ED as being the clear winner....................I would hate to see someone be the winner that is described as Ed.............he was with 2 ladies during the filming of the show, he doesn't look great in those pics that were taken recently, and I honestly wonder how much time he will set aside for Jill considering that his job means more to him than her(he left her and went back to his life instead of staying and committing to her and the process)
    You know what, how he looks today is irrelevant to me. I am making those assumptions about him while he was a possible contender to Jillian's heart. We know that once they are in the real world, things can change and they often will. With everything that seems to be going on now ... the rumors (verified or not), etc., feelings and impressions are likely to change and I don't know where these new experiences or feelings will lead them to. As regards his present look, I do not know what to think because I have no idea where and when ... and in what context these pictures were taken. Also, I have no access to his 'thinking process'. Anyway, we were shown a couple of unflattering pictures of him ... and they sure look unflattering but I am not going to judge him harshly on the basis of these pictures. I happen to have lots of unflattering pictures of myself in seemingly unflattering situations (bad hair and all), but these pictures do not necessarily define me as a human being.

  6. #5096
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3553361;
    Ha, we all have changed our minds so many times! I remember you saying you thought Reid might be Kip on the rock and the ziplining and rock date might be the same, but you probably did say before that the both Kip dates might be Maui. (Going back weeks on this thread to check is way too time-consuming.)

    But, now you think the Kip paddle date is the BI. What changed your mind?

    OOoo - that was just to get some sleuthing going here ROFL - had to stir up something to get the blood running


    The date descriptions........ tho I could be wrong again LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  7. #5097
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    British Columbia Canada
    Posts
    1,778

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3552430;
    I can't say for sure - but for some reason board talk after Monday night's show turned to Reid being out at F3 - not sure if it was his edit (they didnt show us their FD suite), or someone else's edit (Ed - since it's pretty much a given Kip is in the F2 - surfboard(?) and hugging cap) or him being the outtakes at the end (I know, not a given either) - maybe a combo of all of them..

    RS's blog wasn't up until late Tuesday when this was being bandied about.

    It might be my imagination of sorts, but I am seeing lots of similiarities to how the edit is going with comparrisons of Byron and Mary's season went.
    Reid = Mary......questioning compatability, committment.......not seen in FS
    Kip = Tanya.......calm, endearing..........seen in FS
    Ed = Cynthia......completely physical, weird, etc..........seen in FS
    Wes=Chereese.....questionable character. acting tough.......didn't go to FS

  8. #5098
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3553319;
    If this is from Kip's Fantasy Date, who do you think the Final 2 are then? Reid and Ed?
    I know you asked Capegal, but can I answer too? I'm not sure who the F2 are, my point was only that we shouldn't assume Kip is in the F2 because of the paddle board date since we can't be sure that's on the BI.

    If, as I suggested the other day, Ed proposes early on the boat date (that's his surprise to show Jillian how serious he is), I could see her letting him go at F3 because she knows she isn't willing to take such a big gamble with him. If Kip and she have issues about the Fantasy Suite (he's not willing to get intimate because she might be getting intimate with others as well) then I can see her letting Kip go at F3. I don't see her letting Reid go at F3, not with the way they have beefed up his story line the past two episodes...although their cutting his Esme fantasy scene last week in Spain may mean exactly that: Why show them in bed together if he's not one of the F2, she looks too promiscuous.

    Bottom Line: We have no idea who gets cut at F3. None of them are a lock.

  9. #5099
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    British Columbia Canada
    Posts
    1,778

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;3552537;
    ITA too. I was wondering if there was any additional "proof" of something I wasn't aware of. Guess not. I was also wondering though that it seems to me with the way they showed last episode that Ed was the only to stay the whole night with her and Reid not shown back at the EME at all and with the upcoming episode description being pretty positive toward Ed and negative/or red flags toward Reid that they are just trying to make us think it is all about Ed at this point when maybe (I hope) it is pretty much just all about Reid at this point. Again, I can't imagine her saying that she loves who she is w/ Reid, and she is crazy about him and still herself and how special that he is that she will let him go next episode. So, I am going to go with that and ignore the confusion about it being all about Ed that they seem to be showing/telling us right now. If I'm wrong in the end, I'll just have to really wonder and just get over it.
    I think we are actually being shown a love story amongst all the drama........that love story exists between Reid and Jillian. IMO

  10. #5100
    FORT Fogey Phyllie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    865

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Funny to come back by and see you guys discussing this. For several reasons, I just can't imagine the Final 2 not being Ed and Reid. IF for no other reason, than they have shown growth with both of them, and Kip is already being set up and being the one she liked most at first with the feelings fading somewhat.

    I have no guesses on which would be the final one, but if Kip left, either of the other ones could fit the imagine that the previews and Jillians interviews have set up.

    Let's say it's Ed...F1. Reid comes, and gets rejected. He goes off on her for rejecting him. Leading him on. Spills the beans about Ed's girlfriend drama. Tells Jillian she isn't being fair. (It hurt to hear the things he had to say.) Reid says he can commit. He loves her. Please Marry him. Ed will use you. He may not even show. He might leave you like he did before.
    Jillian is traumatized but she sends him away anyway. And then she is standing, waiting for Ed, worrying that he won't show.
    But he does, sweeps her off her feet, proposes and they live happily ever after or at least until the credits roll.

    OR..say it's Reid. Ed comes, and gets rejected. He goes off on her for rejecting him. He gave up so much for her. All his girlfriends. Jeopardized his career. Flew his parents over. Tells her Reid won't commit. That he's neurotic. Lives with his parents and works in the family business. That he will wuss out. (It hurt to hear the things he had to say.) He loves her. Please Marry him. Reid may not even show. He might leave you because he's so indecisive.
    Jillian is traumatized but she sends him away anyway. And then she is standing, waiting for Reid, worrying that he won't show.
    But he does, sweeps her off her feet, proposes and they live happily ever after or at least until the credits roll.

    Either one fits the edit and fits with Jillian's brilliant ending. Also fits with her PR line of maybe not picking anyone. And leaves everyone hanging on til the last minute.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.