Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3552254;
    I totally disagree with your assessment of Reid. I don't find his neurosis that bad at all. I have worked with individuals who seems to be WAY more OCD than him and more neurotic than him, IMO. I don't think washing your veggies or making sure your meat is cooked is neurotic though. I find that men don't know how to handle someone who is neurotic. Men don't like to be asked questions by other men unless it has to do something with beer or sports, period. Also, Chris says that Reid and Jillian challenge each other so I don't think you can put him in the category of letting Jillian get her way all the time. Again, this is all my opinoin from what I have learned from being good friends with ADD/neurotic-type individuals as well as working with them.
    I completely agree with the bolded sections. I too feel that it is appealing to find someone like Reid that is so true to himself and is obviously showing Jill who he truely is.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3553213;
    I think the Jillian/Kip "surf" date is a paddle board or stand up paddle board date. It's big on Maui. (you can tell by the oar Kip is holding, and by checking stand up paddle board manufacturers.)

I went back and watched Deanna's dates in the Grand Bahamas when she went from F3 to F2 (Jeremy got cut.) Her date with Jason began with jeeping, then they took a little barge to a picnic area and had a long picnic, then they went kayaking. Jesse and she went horsebackriding on the beach, then had a picnic and then played in the water. With Jeremy they took a boat to a secluded island and also stayed out all day. All were all day dates followed by dinner and then the fantasy suite.

I still think it most likely that Kip and Jillian began the day ziplining, had their picnic and then went paddle boarding all in the Kapalua area. There's a beach right near Kapalua that is described as very private and you can stand up paddle board there. Kapalua Adventures, which did the ziplining tour, also offers stand up paddle boarding.

There's also this pi of a screen cap (same gray sweatshirt she wore ziplining), which could be the same place as the pi in the pink straps at the Westin (her eyebrows are the same shape in both and are differerent -- squarer-- at the FRC--and the curtains are similar (in the pink pi shot at the left the curtin is pulled back a bit so you see the liner, but the rest of it is similar.) The flowers may be different because they were taken on different days -- one after the day with Kip and one after the day with Ed or Reid.)

In the original screencap of the strawberry scene they showed on May 18, it doesn't appear to be sunset time.

One beach it could be is Oneloa Bay Beach in Kapalua (not the same as the bigger Oneloa beach in Makena) right near the Kapalua Villas.

It's on the Kapalua Resorts Website.

Also, the ABC episode description says the Kapalua Villas are featured in the episode.

I think the Maui date went ziplining, lunch/picnic, paddleboarding & sitting on the beach with the day ending at sunset and then they go to dinner and maybe Fantasy Suite.

If this is right, and I'll admit I'm speculating, we don't know that Kip makes it to the BI or that he is one of the final 2. (He may be, but it also may be Kip and Reid as the F2.) I don't think they've shown us scenes of any dates on the BI yet. All we have seen is shadowy guys and guys from the chest down on the B1, and none seemed to be on their way to a date, they were all in suits.
    OOoo and folks laughed at me when I mentioned this possibility weeks ago - how times have changed minds LOL

But now - I believe that the paddle date is part of the LCD
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3553316;
    OOoo and folks laughed at me when I mentioned this possibility weeks ago - how times have changed minds LOL
    If this is from Kip's Fantasy Date, who do you think the Final 2 are then? Reid and Ed?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cherryyou;3552262;
    I didn't realize that the rumor about Ed having a girlfriend has been confirmed to be the gospel truth. However, with neuroses, I will have to think about that deeply before making the commitment. It is one thing to find it endearing ... but it is another to live with it. Anyway, whatever happened to that American Judicial maxim stating "Innocent until proven guilty"?

I think that since the knowledge of Ed's indiscretions comes from several reliable sources, I don't think it can be considered as a rumour anymore.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3552277;
    I don't think anyone can say what kind of "condition" Reid may or may not have. He sure seems like a normal, while slightly ADD guy to me. He seems to be kind, funny and caring. Everybody has their quirks and annoying habits.
    I totally agree with your statement here.............

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3553242;
    Yeah, I think Ed & Kip were at the same hotel on Maui & I think it's the Sheraton. I'm getting confused. We really need more SCs so we can stop beating a dead horse & stop mulling over the same SCs. Hopefully we'll get a sneak preview soon.
    Would they normally keep the F2/F3 guys at the same hotel at the same time or do you think the guys were flown in as their FD was scheduled? Also wondering if the timeline/places for the Hawaiin island dates been established yet, other than Ed's May 16 date per Hello Magazine or is that still being figured out?

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3553118;
    Something about this Ed situation doesn't sit right with me. Call me skeptical, but he left because of his job and now he's back because he couldn't stop thinking about her? What I want to know is, what is his status with his job or does the script not call for an explanation. The fact that nothing has been said about it is very telling.
    That's what happens when you are dating multiple people. You can't keep which stories you told what person straight

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3553213;
    I think the Jillian/Kip "surf" date is a paddle board or stand up paddle board date. It's big on Maui. (you can tell by the oar Kip is holding, and by checking stand up paddle board manufacturers.)

I went back and watched Deanna's dates in the Grand Bahamas when she went from F3 to F2 (Jeremy got cut.) Her date with Jason began with jeeping, then they took a little barge to a picnic area and had a long picnic, then they went kayaking. Jesse and she went horsebackriding on the beach, then had a picnic and then played in the water. With Jeremy they took a boat to a secluded island and also stayed out all day. All were all day dates followed by dinner and then the fantasy suite.

I still think it most likely that Kip and Jillian began the day ziplining, had their picnic and then went paddle boarding all in the Kapalua area. There's a beach right near Kapalua that is described as very private and you can stand up paddle board there. Kapalua Adventures, which did the ziplining tour, also offers stand up paddle boarding.

There's also this pi of a screen cap (same gray sweatshirt she wore ziplining), which could be the same place as the pi in the pink straps at the Westin (her eyebrows are the same shape in both and are differerent -- squarer-- at the FRC--and the curtains are similar (in the pink pi shot at the left the curtin is pulled back a bit so you see the liner, but the rest of it is similar.) The flowers may be different because they were taken on different days -- one after the day with Kip and one after the day with Ed or Reid.)

In the original screencap of the strawberry scene they showed on May 18, it doesn't appear to be sunset time.

One beach it could be is Oneloa Bay Beach in Kapalua (not the same as the bigger Oneloa beach in Makena) right near the Kapalua Villas.

It's on the Kapalua Resorts Website.

Also, the ABC episode description says the Kapalua Villas are featured in the episode.

I think the Maui date went ziplining, lunch/picnic, paddleboarding & sitting on the beach with the day ending at sunset and then they go to dinner and maybe Fantasy Suite.

If this is right, and I'll admit I'm speculating, we don't know that Kip makes it to the BI or that he is one of the final 2. (He may be, but it also may be Kip and Reid as the F2.) I don't think they've shown us scenes of any dates on the BI yet. All we have seen is shadowy guys and guys from the chest down on the B1, and none seemed to be on their way to a date, they were all in suits.
    Thanks for putting this all together ZG! I had mentioned the very same thing yesterday or the day b4 that, I can't remember, that it was possible they went ziplining in the morning, had a lunch/snack, then went paddle surfing, then back for late dinner and whatever...most thought it was too much including myself, lol, but it is definitely possible, especially seeing your PI sc's with the grey hoodie and pink top. This gets curiouser....
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3553059;
    Well, she met Jesse and Michael's parents while not meeting Ed and she let them go.
    Yes, but she met everyone's and had to let someone go. I am not saying it's true, I am just answering the question.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3552422;
    I don't know who it was that said something about Reid being F3,but something in me just doesn't buy it.The way they are with each other there is no way Reid is F3.Of course this is JMO.
    I couldn't agree more...............Reid is being more edited as F1 IMO. I can't see Ed being F1, considering those pics that were found of him, and how he is acting..........never mind the other info that has come to light about Ed's character.