Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

ZG I think you are absolutely right. I checked into the tours and obviously $89 for ziplining isn't going to take all day....the tours were all very reasonably priced limiting them to an hour or two at most for each.
    Last edited by Brn2Wander; 07-08-2009 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;3552851;
    What was one of the possibilities of Reid telling her something that shakes her. That Ed has a girlfriend?
    I think its going to be something as simple as we've seen on a preview. Its all moving too fast. STILL! Jill was hoping by the end of the Spain date he would give her the answer to her "what are you feeling" question. Given its been another week or so, she's expecting LOVE.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3553202;
    Same hotel, but not same room. The lamps are different colors & the painting is missing from the shutter room. Someone posted a photo of a room in this hotel that matched the shutter guy room, except for the color of the lamp. I think it unlikely that they would change the room around while the date was still going on.
    I agree, same hotel, two rooms, 1 for each guy. Not only did the photo the poster posted match the screencap of the room, but it was a suite or junior suite and in the living room part was the white lamp -- they may have put the white lamp from the living room portion of the suite into the bedroom.

Two guys stay at the Maui Sheraton where these are taken, right? Wouldn't they give them the same kind of room? They need to put 3 guys up, Reid is at the Westin, and I don't see any other hotels credited in the episode guide other than Kapalua Bay Villas and Hotel Hana (where Reid went helicoptering.) So I think they doubled up Ed and Kip at the Sheraton.

Nicely Done!

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3553183;
    And maybe tptb is going for the 'love story' this time!
    One can wish can't they

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3553223;
    Not only did the room match, but it was a suite or junior suite and in the living room part was the white lamp -- they may have put the white lamp from the living room portion of the suite into the bedroom.

Two guys stay at the Maui Sheraton where these are taken, right? Wouldn't they give them the same kind of room? They need to put 3 guys up, Reid is at the Westin, and I don't see any other hotels credited in the episode guide other than Kapalua Bay Villas and Hotel Hana (where Reid went helicoptering.) So I think they doubled up Ed and Kip at the Sheraton.
    I disagree about the sand in Kapalua with the surfboard pic. I could be wrong but I think that the Surf shot has lava rocks and coral which is much more prevalent on the Big Island.

It's two different kinds of rooms at the Sheraton- one is the Jr Suite which is the most expensive of the FDs (shutter guy gets this one) and the other is a nice Oceanfront room (dismount guy) - it's the least expensive of the three.

Reid is at the Weston and gets a suite which is priced slightly more than dismount guy's room.

Can anyone find pictures of a beach that matches this one with black/dark brown sand? The sand at the beach you mentioned above does not match the sand in the pic below.

Last edited by fluff; 07-08-2009 at 07:39 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3550808;
    In regards to the bolded part, it sounds reminiscent to the editing that Byron and Mary had...........of the "Fantasy dates" Byron and Mary's was the one that wasn't shown...........kind of like last night.

Byron's season:

Cherize......didn't get to the FS..........like Wes, she left at F4
    Cynthia.....got to FS, bedroom time......F3, HOT chemistry.....kind of like Ed??
    Tanya.......... got to FS and time in bedroom............F2......kin d of like Kip??
    Mary.....got to FS, no bedroom time shown.........F1.........kind of like Reid??
    WOW! Amazing memory and very perceptive. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3553223;
    I agree, same hotel, two rooms, 1 for each guy. Not only did the photo the poster posted match the screencap of the room, but it was a suite or junior suite and in the living room part was the white lamp -- they may have put the white lamp from the living room portion of the suite into the bedroom.

Yeah, I think Ed & Kip were at the same hotel on Maui & I think it's the Sheraton. I'm getting confused. We really need more SCs so we can stop beating a dead horse & stop mulling over the same SCs. Hopefully we'll get a sneak preview soon.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3553237;
    Can anyone find pictures of a beach that matches this one with black/dark brown sand? The sand at the beach you mentioned above does not match the sand in the pic below.

My guess has been that this sand and location matches A-bay (Anaehoomalu Bay) on the Big Island. It's the most photographed sunset spot in all of Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3552770;
    She and Ed had romance on their Spain date if you ask me so I really cannot see the romance not being there with Ed either. Just my opinion.

Yup. And who is to say that one of the other guys would not leave her either in another situation. It is her life and I will leave that up to her to decide.
    Listening to guy talk his way out of the fact that he withdrew from the competition because he'd had his 1-on-1 date and spent a few days in the mansion and didn't feel like wasting his time being on group dates while riding in a horse drawn carriage is not my idea of romance. (He conveniently comes back in time to be whisked off to Spain....no invasion of privacy in a HTD.) He doesn't tell her she looks beautiful or cute or nice in Spanish or English.

When they discussed whether to go to the FS or not Ed looked angry when she said it was too soon. Instead of respecting her opinion he said that he needed more time together because of the time he missed....by his choice. Then he had the audacity to say that if she didn't want to stay she could leave and he would stay there alone. Not very romantic!

I have never seen anyone who is as romantic as Reid.

The fact is Ed left....you can present any number of hypthetic.al situations and speculate who might leave, but only Ed left
    Last edited by blasie; 07-08-2009 at 07:43 PM.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!