Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3553180;
    I thought during the spain date, Jill was wearing a yellow skirt and brownish top.

I do believe that the pink tank top is regarding ED for sure.
    She was wearing that. There is a PI with Jill wearing a black top/dress that was put into Kip's Spain Date but it's actually from Hawaii.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3553191;
    OR, maybe she did choose Reid as her F1, knowing that he probulary wasn't going to propose but she was really wanting him, then in the last 5 min, he actually did propose and they are very happy??
    I admit I would love that ending....all the more likely why it won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3553170;
    I believe it is possible that the shutter guy and the dismount guy are the same. I took the dismount pic and flipped it so that the bed and the room look the same as the shutter sc. I believe that the reason why the dismount pic doesn't seem to have many flowers on the bed is because when they took the cover off, most of the flowers were dragged down to the foot of the bed and landed on the bench at the end of the bed. The lamp is a little browner than in the shutter pic but it also looks like it may of been messed with regarding photoshopping. You can also see the balled up top bed covering up close to the head of the bed.

original shutter sc:

original dismount sc:

The following are of the dismount guy reversed, lightened, and with the balled up bed covering that has been circled.

Same hotel, but not same room. The lamps are different colors & the painting is missing from the shutter room. Someone posted a photo of a room in this hotel that matched the shutter guy room, except for the color of the lamp. I think it unlikely that they would change the room around while the date was still going on.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3553202;
    Same hotel, but not same room. The lamps are different colors & the painting is missing from the shutter room. Someone posted a photo of a room in this hotel that matched the shutter guy room, except for the color of the lamp. I think it unlikely that they would change the room around while the date was still going on.
    But don't you know it's being photoshopped?
    Sorry, can't resist it!

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3553202;
    We also have Jilly wearing a long black gown in the bed in one cap and then a white coverup in the bed in the other cap.

FORT Fogey

The bedspread in the first pic is burgundy with a different base. I think that might be Kip's room. The one with the white bedspread I think might be Ed. Limbs look really long.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3553009;
    Could it be possible that Jillian and Kip went surfing while visiting his hometown... but they didn't show it so we would be led to believe they are surfing in Hawaii? Maybe he really isn't in the F2. ???
    I think the Jillian/Kip "surf" date is a paddle board or stand up paddle board date. It's big on Maui. (you can tell by the oar Kip is holding, and by checking stand up paddle board manufacturers.)

I went back and watched Deanna's dates in the Grand Bahamas when she went from F3 to F2 (Jeremy got cut.) Her date with Jason began with jeeping, then they took a little barge to a picnic area and had a long picnic, then they went kayaking. Jesse and she went horsebackriding on the beach, then had a picnic and then played in the water. With Jeremy they took a boat to a secluded island and also stayed out all day. All were all day dates followed by dinner and then the fantasy suite.

I still think it most likely that Kip and Jillian began the day ziplining, had their picnic and then went paddle boarding all in the Kapalua area. There's a beach right near Kapalua that is described as very private and you can stand up paddle board there. Kapalua Adventures, which did the ziplining tour, also offers stand up paddle boarding.

There's also this pi of a screen cap (same gray sweatshirt she wore ziplining), which could be the same place as the pi in the pink straps at the Westin (her eyebrows are the same shape in both and are differerent -- squarer-- at the FRC--and the curtains are similar (in the pink pi shot at the left the curtin is pulled back a bit so you see the liner, but the rest of it is similar.) The flowers may be different because they were taken on different days -- one after the day with Kip and one after the day with Ed or Reid.)

In the original screencap of the strawberry scene they showed on May 18, it doesn't appear to be sunset time.

One beach it could be is Oneloa Bay Beach in Kapalua (not the same as the bigger Oneloa beach in Makena) right near the Kapalua Villas.

It's on the Kapalua Resorts Website.

This white sand beach stretches from The Bay Villas to The Ironwoods, Oneloa Beach is a favorite of locals for boogie boarding and just plain sun worshipping in a secluded setting.
    Also, the ABC episode description says the Kapalua Villas are featured in the episode.

I think the Maui date went ziplining, lunch/picnic, paddleboarding & sitting on the beach with the day ending at sunset and then they go to dinner and maybe Fantasy Suite.

If this is right, and I'll admit I'm speculating, we don't know that Kip makes it to the BI or that he is one of the final 2. (He may be, but it also may be Kip and Reid as the F2.) I don't think they've shown us scenes of any dates on the BI yet. All we have seen is shadowy guys and guys from the chest down on the B1, and none seemed to be on their way to a date, they were all in suits.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3553196;
    But the lamps are different colors.
    In the shutter guy sc the lamp base is white. In the dismount the lamp is brown.
    Plus the picture above the bed moves location in these scs. The dismount has the framed picture centered above the bed. The shuttered sc has it to the side further than the lamp.
    Also, in the junior suites at the Sheraton Maui, the sliders with the curtains are actually at the end of the living room area which is on the other side of the countertop that you see in the shutter guy's SC. There aren't any sliders in the bedroom just doorways to the bath and the hall.

A lot of the furnishings are the same in both rooms which makes it hard to keep them straight.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3553213;
    I think the Jillian/Kip "surf" date is a paddle board or stand up paddle board date. It's big on Maui. (you can tell by the oar Kip is holding, and by checking stand up paddle board manufacturers.)

I went back and watched Deanna's dates in the Grand Bahamas when she went from F3 to F2 (Jeremy got cut.) Her date with Jason began with jeeping, then they took a little barge to a picnic area and had a long picnic, then they went kayaking. Jesse and she went horsebackriding on the beach, then had a picnic and then played in the water. With Jeremy they took a boat to a secluded island and also stayed out all day. All were all day dates followed by dinner and then the fantasy suite.

I still think it most likely that Kip and Jillian began the day ziplining, had their picnic and then went paddle boarding all in the Kapalua area. There's a beach right near Kapalua that is described as very private and you can stand up paddle board there. Kapalua Adventures, which did the ziplining tour, also offers stand up paddle boarding.

There's also this pi of a screen cap (same gray sweatshirt she wore ziplining), which could be the same place as the pi in the pink straps at the Westin (her eyebrows are the same shape in both and are differerent -- squarer-- at the FRC--and the curtains are similar (in the pink pi shot at the left the curtin is pulled back a bit so you see the liner, but the rest of it is similar.) The flowers may be different because they were taken on different days -- one after the day with Kip and one after the day with Ed or Reid.)

In the original screencap of the strawberry scene they showed on May 18, it doesn't appear to be sunset time.

One beach it could be is Oneloa Bay Beach in Kapalua (not the same as the bigger Oneloa beach in Makena) right near the Kapalua Villas.

It's on the Kapalua Resorts Website.

Also, the ABC episode description says the Kapalua Villas are featured in the episode.

I think the Maui date went ziplining, lunch/picnic, paddleboarding & sitting on the beach with the day ending at sunset and then they go to dinner and maybe Fantasy Suite.

If this is right, and I'll admit I'm speculating, we don't know that Kip makes it to the BI or that he is one of the final 2. (He may be, but it also may be Kip and Reid as the F2.) I don't think they've shown us scenes of any dates on the BI yet. All we have seen is shadowy guys and guys from the chest down on the B1, and none seemed to be on their way to a date, they were all in suits.
    its possible

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cherryyou;3551972;
    Heard Ed is very funny and can be rowdy when he is being funny. I can imagine her staring into space with someone like Kip. And ditto with Reid, whose neuroses will drive her nuts .... and prompt her to, as you put it, stare into outer space. A guy who kareokes tend to be more outgoing and fun ... so I vote Ed to be more in her league.

Reid really looked fun in his dates with Jillian but Jake describes him as 'flimsy' ... i'll have second thoughts with someone like that who can not seem to make decision on his own. He'll drive me nuts. By the way, one of Jillian's gripes about her dad is his being such a softie with her mom who she describes as often the one wearing the 'pants' in the family ... and she expressed that concern with Kip. About Reid, she commented that they could have fun but they could also fight a lot .... These comments do not bode well for Reid. Her major concern with Ed was that he might be someone who marries his career ... but this girl rejected Robby because she thought this guy did not have a clue about the future ... and how he can provide for his family's needs. Given these comments, I'd say Ed is the clear winner once she is convinced of his love for her.
    As far as Jake describing Reid as flimsy.............where do you get that from, or is your assumption of that because the camera panned on Reid when he was saying that in a pi?? If so, I think that is only because of editing.

As far as her "concerns" with Reid, I believe that she said that in a joking manner as she was laughing as she was saying it........I don't think that would be a "concern" as you say.

Regarding ED as being the clear winner....................I would hate to see someone be the winner that is described as Ed.............he was with 2 ladies during the filming of the show, he doesn't look great in those pics that were taken recently, and I honestly wonder how much time he will set aside for Jill considering that his job means more to him than her(he left her and went back to his life instead of staying and committing to her and the process)