Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

  1. #5021
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    246

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;3553034;
    Even if Kip doesn't get cut at F3 it doesn't mean that Reid does. I am still not sure why nobody seems to think that Ed could get cut at F3 anymore. Anybody know why?
    Because of the rumor (furthered by the inference in the episode descriptions) that Ed brings his parents to Hawaii to meet Jill. Most folks don't believe she would let him go right after meeting his parents. Whether or not she would, no one knows, but we don't believe she would.

  2. #5022
    FORT Fogey deidre1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by mahham;3553050;
    Because of the rumor (furthered by the inference in the episode descriptions) that Ed brings his parents to Hawaii to meet Jill. Most folks don't believe she would let him go right after meeting his parents. Whether or not she would, no one knows, but we don't believe she would.
    Well, she met Jesse and Michael's parents while not meeting Ed and she let them go.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

  3. #5023
    FORT Fogey Bonbonlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,241

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by mahham;3553050;
    Because of the rumor (furthered by the inference in the episode descriptions) that Ed brings his parents to Hawaii to meet Jill. Most folks don't believe she would let him go right after meeting his parents. Whether or not she would, no one knows, but we don't believe she would.
    Maybe Jesse and Michael might be able to answer that for us
    Okay I love FORT's casino, but I really am not very good. If anyone wants to donate their FORT $$ I would gladly accept http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum....php?do=donate

  4. #5024
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3553059;
    Well, she met Jesse and Michael's parents while not meeting Ed and she let them go.
    Yeah, I really don't think that would be a reason why she would not let him go. She has done it to others already.

  5. #5025
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    103

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3553046;
    My guess is the suggestion is out there that she meets his parents during the FD and that there would be no way she'd cut him after that.
    What if things don't go well with that meeting?

  6. #5026
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3553038;
    Yup. The beach is black and that indicates Hawaii correct?
    I'm still standing by my initial thought...the paddle boarding is LCD.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  7. #5027
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3553078;
    I'm still standing by my initial thought...the paddle boarding is LCD.
    Me too.....that is until I am proven otherwise......I really wish the Grapevine Videos with sneak peeks would come out.

  8. #5028
    Lovely Lilly! StanleyCupCanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,990

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by quebecoise;3553075;
    What if things don't go well with that meeting?
    You raise an excellent point that I've not seen discussed yet. Issues in that area could possibly cause her to take pause. I think it would have to be fairly major though since she'd be weighing the fact that he cared enough (or ABC did) to have them flown out vs any discomfort or reservations that she might have. My guess is that the gesture will speak volumes.

    Does anyone recall any vibe from the interview that they did with Ed's mom when left the show?

  9. #5029
    Lovely Lilly! StanleyCupCanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,990

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3553086;
    Me too.....that is until I am proven otherwise......I really wish the Grapevine Videos with sneak peeks would come out.
    So funny that you say that..I've checked and checked there and some other sites as well. Sad to admit that I even had the ABC soaps on in the background today (I don't even watch them) just in case.

    I do wonder though now that BB is getting ready to premiere if the Grapevine site can handle the traffic. They are very BB oriented.

  10. #5030
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3553104;
    So funny that you say that..I've checked and checked there and some other sites as well. Sad to admit that I even had the ABC soaps on in the background today (I don't even watch them) just in case.

    I do wonder though now that BB is getting ready to premiere if the Grapevine site can handle the traffic. They are very BB oriented.
    Maybe between you, Sanlee & me, we'll be able to catch the new preview. When does it normally come out?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.