Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by shac;3552795;
    Hi all,
    First time poster...long time looker!
    So a local cdn radio station has supposed information from one of Jillian's best friends.

They say:
    Kip is F2 and has signed on as the next bachelor!! And, just out, that apparently Ed has a girlfriend!!! When he left the show to "figure out his job" he was really figuring out other things!

Anyone think there is any chance that this could be true??
    Oh no I love Kiptyn but dont know how I feel about him being the next bachelor I dont want fleiss to throw him under the bus like they do everyone else. I am just going to be enjoying him on my tv and see how this roller coaster of a season plays out
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Hi all,
    So a local cdn radio station has supposed information from one of Jillian's best friends.

They say:
    Kip is F2 and has signed on as the next bachelor!! And, just out, that apparently Ed has a girlfriend!!! When he left the show to "figure out his job" he was really figuring out other things!

Very possible...What are they saying about the outcome?

Hi all,

They say:

LOL, that's old news J/K Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if she picked him as F1 and then this rumor comes out and they are no longer together, leaving Jillian being able to go back to work and "normal living." I feel like her tune has changed recently from when she first gave interviews, IMO.

Oh no I love Kiptyn but dont know how I feel about him being the next bachelor I dont want fleiss to throw him under the bus like they do everyone else. I am just going to be enjoying him on my tv and see how this roller coaster of a season plays out
    I know. I wish Kip and Reid would stay very far away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Hi all,

They say:

I have no idea if either is true. Supposedly, Kip has not signed any contracts.

Now that these topics are hitting the radio in addition to the internet..I am sure that TV is sure to follow soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3552804;
    I think given that we have been hearing the same thing for a few days now and from more than one source meansd we have to give it at least some merit.
    I am just watching the shows as they come. Whatever comes out about Ed like whether he has a girlfriend or not, I trust Jilly to make the right decision and find out the truth. As far as Kip being the next Bachelor....I do not see how he would be allowed to let it out but I guess it is possible. If he is the next Bachelor, I'll be rooting for him. If he is not, I'll be glad too because he does not need a TV show to find the right girl.

I feel very confident in saying that the next Bachelor has not yet been chosen. As for Kiptyn, he's said publicly that he's had No Conversations with ABC about doing so. Of course, even if he had he wouldn't have been allowed to say so, but it's way too early for them to have chosen for next season. It won't air until January of 2010, and won't start filming until next October.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3551897;
    Did you see this 'preview'? I went to ABC and didn't even see the commercial we saw at the end of episode 8!
    There was a write-up somehwere about Reid telling her something that shakes her and we were sitting around alst night throwing out possibilities and that was one of them. I haven't seen any new previews and it's killing me.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3552733;
    Oh Really! Ed left once, he'll leave again, once a quitter, always a quitter. If Jillian or anybody thinks otherwise, well I'd like some of the Kool aid they are drinking.
    Kinda reminds me of what is going on in Alaska in a way......
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3552831;
    Kinda reminds me of what is going on in Alaska in a way......
    Exactly!

FORT Fan

Now, I would not be surprised if Kip is F-1. Almost no one is betting on him including me. I think it is either Ed or Reid. Or NO ONE. Now there is a rumor that Kip is the next bachelor. Watch him be Jillian's choice! lol