Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3552774;
    I think there was romance with Reid in Spain, they just elected not to SHOW us their time together at the FS.
    Agreed. I definately think there was romance with each one of them so the comment by Jillian about the romance not being there is puzzling to me. I guess she is the only one who can really tell if the romance was there or not though. Just because what we think we see is romance.....it may just be a whole lot of editing as if that was the case. I think my real vacation will be when this show is over with.

FORT Fanatic

Reid himself said that they had spent a romantic day together, and that was before they had dinner, much less the EME Fusion...

FORT Newbie

Hi all,
    First time poster...long time looker!
    So a local cdn radio station has supposed information from one of Jillian's best friends.

They say:
    Kip is F2 and has signed on as the next bachelor!! And, just out, that apparently Ed has a girlfriend!!! When he left the show to "figure out his job" he was really figuring out other things!

Anyone think there is any chance that this could be true??

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3552764;
    ITA! He made a mistake and she is giving him a second chance. I guess I am one who believes in giving people second chances.
    Who leaves in the middle of recording a reality show for goodness sake, he wanted to leave and he did. It's just six weeks, this guy knew he was coming back otherwise, why would he keep his rose and why would Jillian pick his picture up and put it aside? Anybody who would not think twice about picking such a person for her final one is making a huge mistake period. Gosh, I am sure he read the contract before signing it, he knew how long it will take and supposedly he just started working with Microsoft, who in his right will sign up for a reality show when they just got a job knowing that you'll be gone for sometime. If Jillian is accepting the bull that Ed is dishing, then she has her head scewed on backwards and she's thinking with her you know what !IMO!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by shac;3552795;
    Hi all,
    So a local cdn radio station has supposed information from one of Jillian's best friends.

They say:
    Kip is F2 and has signed on as the next bachelor!! And, just out, that apparently Ed has a girlfriend!!! When he left the show to "figure out his job" he was really figuring out other things!

It could be true...I always suspected Ed lol

Hi all,

They say:

We have been hearing the same thing for a few days now. I do not know what to think about any of it.

Hi all,

They say:

I think we've all heard that rumor! I'm so hoping it's true and that Jill finds out before she lets F3 go. That would leave Reid as F1.
    I honestly don't see Ed being F1 with abc wanting us to see a love story after the train wreck last season! I'm thinking we would be seeing a whole lot more talking about the future etc. with Ed and more PI time if he is F1.

I'm just not buying it and is it Monday yet???

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3552799;
    We have been hearing the same thing for a few days now. I do not know what to think about any of it.
    I think given that we have been hearing the same thing for a few days now and from more than one source meansd we have to give it at least some merit.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Regular

I agree with you atIMD - the entire story with ED - in my mind - is completely staged.

FORT Fanatic

Hi all,

They say:

So who's F1 then? Maybe Jillian knew that Ed was going to clear that up that's why she accepted him back. Who know what to think, all I know is that Ed and ABC knew he was coming back. Bolded, does he still have this girlfriend?