Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3552243;
    Most have deduced that Kip is f2 based on edit alone, if he is f1 that would sure be a big shocker for audiences at large.

Ed has been seen as the f1 by most even those who want to see Reid as f1 but feel he is going to be f3. What if Ed is not the f1 at all? Some twist causes things to turn out differently. Will this be an even bigger shock than Kip being f1?

I am confused about the final outcome this season. Too many unanswered questions and VO's that conflict. Most Reid supporters have resigned to him being let go at f3. Whether he comes back at f3 and ends up being f1 as a few posters have suggested, is still a big question?

What could have happened in the last five minutes to make the outcome a happy one?

Any thoughts?
    I'll give this a shot even though I haven't waded through any other responses.
    What I wish for: Ed has the first FD. His parent's do get to meet Jillian in the afternoon. Ed and Jill go to FS and that's all I need to know about that!
    Kip and Reid have next two FDs. Someone, sometime gets ill and the date doesn't go as planned.
    At the final 3 RC, Jill lets Ed go. Her date was almost a week ago (if I've got the timing down) so it doesn't matter that his parents were flown out; which is a drop in the bucket for TPTB $$ wise. Still too many questions about his work commitment.
    Kip and Reid are final 2. Kip won't show Jill he loves her and is F2. No surprise to either of them.
    Reid is F1, and Jillian tells him that she didn't think he was ready so no engagement. The surprise is that Reid finally does mention love, and asks Jill to continue the relationship in the real world.

I know I didn't correlate FD order or filming schedule, just a scenario that would make me happy and seems plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily'sMom;3552760;
    Nobody has any idea if Ed "would leave her again"
    ITA! He made a mistake and she is giving him a second chance. I guess I am one who believes in giving people second chances.

Quote Originally Posted by mystic_rose;3552756;
    Seriously...I really hope not..he's my favourite right now. How are you assuming this?
    Just guessing I cant see the romance not being their with Kip they always have romance so it is either Ed or Reid IMO of course
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Nicely Done!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3552764;
    ITA! He made a mistake and she is giving him a second chance. I guess I am one who believes in giving people second chances.
    Well you and Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3552766;
    Just guessing I cant see the romance not being their with Kip they always have romance so it is either Ed or Reid IMO of course
    She and Ed had romance on their Spain date if you ask me so I really cannot see the romance not being there with Ed either. Just my opinion.

Well you and Jillian
    Yup. And who is to say that one of the other guys would not leave her either in another situation. It is her life and I will leave that up to her to decide.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by realityismylife;3552762;
    I'll give this a shot even though I haven't waded through any other responses.
    What I wish for: Ed has the first FD. His parent's do get to meet Jillian in the afternoon. Ed and Jill go to FS and that's all I need to know about that!
    Kip and Reid have next two FDs. Someone, sometime gets ill and the date doesn't go as planned.
    At the final 3 RC, Jill lets Ed go. Her date was almost a week ago (if I've got the timing down) so it doesn't matter that his parents were flown out; which is a drop in the bucket for TPTB $$ wise. Still too many questions about his work commitment.
    Kip and Reid are final 2. Kip won't show Jill he loves her and is F2. No surprise to either of them.
    Reid is F1, and Jillian tells him that she didn't think he was ready so no engagement. The surprise is that Reid finally does mention love, and asks Jill to continue the relationship in the real world.

I know I didn't correlate FD order or filming schedule, just a scenario that would make me happy and seems plausible.
    That would be a good ending

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3552770;
    She and Ed had romance on their Spain date if you ask me so I really cannot see the romance not being there with Ed either. Just my opinion.
    I think there was romance with Reid in Spain, they just elected not to SHOW us their time together at the FS.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3552766;
    i still have a feeling Reid's gonna be in the final 2

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3552733;
    Oh Really! Ed left once, he'll leave again, once a quitter, always a quitter. If Jillian or anybody thinks otherwise, well I'd like some of the Kool aid they are drinking.
    So I guess my dad breaking things off with my mom because they went to schools far away from each other and he couldn't handle it means he is a quitter to this day. BTW, they have been married for over 20 years. Just giving an example.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3552733;
    Oh Really! Ed left once, he'll leave again, once a quitter, always a quitter. If Jillian or anybody thinks otherwise, well I'd like some of the Kool aid they are drinking.
    Ive quitted some things in the past but you know I have been married 15 years and going strong...thats a very generalized statement ? but what do I know Im drinking the kool-aid