Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Which guy do you guys think as the "problem"?

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3552717;
    I think if they wanted him to be the next bachelor, they would have played up the whole "he was really hurt in the past." Don't you think? I mean people would have more sympathy for him. It's kind of like they played up the Kiptyn thing such as he has never been heart broken and will he finally become heartbroken?
    Are you trying to insinuate that you think Reid is going to be the next bachelor?
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by mystic_rose;3552746;
    Which guy do you guys think as the "problem"?
    Reid
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3552745;
    I don't understand why people keep bring up that sc of Jillian kissing Ed (orange top). There is a sc that I pointed out awhile back of her kissing Kiptyn in the exact same way, the sc looks identical, same angle, same sweaty expression . Why so much fascination with that sc? Is it the way they are kissing or is it just to place the darn thing? lol
    I think it is to place when it happens. We know it cannot be from the Last Chance Dates because they did not happen yet when the Previews came out so if it is not from next week then it is probably from the mansion time.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3552747;
    Are you trying to insinuate that you think Reid is going to be the next bachelor?
    Oh please God no!...I would not want Fleiss to mettle with this wonderful man for anything! If Jillian did not pick Reid, I am sure he will have no trouble getting dates in the very near future....even ones that won't disappear!

Afterall look at what has happened to Jillian (she is edited as "desperate") and she has been through this manipulation once before...I thought she would have been able to ward off the evil Fleiss' powers...but NOOOOO....he got her in his death grip anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3552733;
    Oh Really! Ed left once, he'll leave again, once a quitter, always a quitter. If Jillian or anybody thinks otherwise, well I'd like some of the Kool aid they are drinking.
    I have to agree with you.If he left once then the chances are good that he'll leave again.I just think he is too married to his job to commit to anything else right now.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3552748;
    Reid
    Seriously...I really hope not..he's my favourite right now. How are you assuming this?

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3552747;
    I would love to watch this neurotic man be the bachelor, haha! I hope for his sake, however, that he doesn't do it. I honestly believe he can find a woman on his own. He just needs a woman that will stand by him

I have to agree with you.If he left once then the chances are good that he'll leave again.I just think he is too married to his job to commit to anything else right now.
    Come on now, he would do anything for karaoke.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Nicely Done!

Nobody has any idea if Ed "would leave her again"

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3552752;
    agreed I think if Jillian picks Ed he will leave her in a heart beat when things get tough just like Jason left Melissa JMO of course. I doubt her and Ed would last 8 weeks IMO
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily