Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3552695;
    I now could see it happening like this. Jillian is in love with Reid but he is not ready to commit. Both Ed and Kiptyn are ready to commit yet she is not as in love with them as she is with Reid. She lets Reid go at the Final 3 and he gets that extra push when he loses her that tells him he is in love with the girl. He comes back to propose and she dumps the other two for Reid. I think I could see that happening, however I am not sure how well that will go over for Kip and Ed fans (pretty much every viewer) lol
    and if she turns him down, then he's the next bachelor!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3552695;
    I now could see it happening like this. Jillian is in love with Reid but he is not ready to commit. Both Ed and Kiptyn are ready to commit yet she is not as in love with them as she is with Reid. She lets Reid go at the Final 3 and he gets that extra push when he loses her that tells him he is in love with the girl. He comes back to propose and she dumps the other two for Reid. I think I could see that happening, however I am not sure how well that will go over for Kip and Ed fans (pretty much every viewer) lol
    UUmmm that is not quite right - to be fair - there is still another horse in this race - who has lots of fans
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3552698;
    Not if she's in that pink tank top. I think that scene was from when he was in the mansion and we just didn't see it.
    The pink tank top looks very casual for the dinner portion of their date. Maybe the pink tank top is just a top she wore for that particular PI but she did not wear it on a date with any of the guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3552703;
    UUmmm that is not quite right - to be fare - there is still another horse in this race - who has lots of fans
    Well I guess I should have just said alot of viewers. lol

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3552702;
    and if she turns him down, then he's the next bachelor!
    I think if they wanted him to be the next bachelor, they would have played up the whole "he was really hurt in the past." Don't you think? I mean people would have more sympathy for him. It's kind of like they played up the Kiptyn thing such as he has never been heart broken and will he finally become heartbroken?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3552679;
    Question is...How ready is Ed to be engaged?
    The fact that he decided to return ... to have another shot clearly speaks of his readiness to commit. If he decides not to, I am sure that 'consultant' mind of his has found another compelling 'information' that prompts him to shift gear.

What differentiates him from the other two is that he left on his own and the choice to return was his as well (I don't believe he was enticed to come back _ not someone as ambitious and supposedly as successful as he is professionally) .... He had the opportunity to look at the process from the real world. He had the chance to actually analyze his true feelings ... away from the fairy-tale like environment that is the 'The Bachelorette' ... so he is capable of making a more educated decision. The other two did not have that advantage ... something that, I believe, partly to be blamed for what happened to previous couples of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3552717;
    I think if they wanted him to be the next bachelor, they would have played up the whole "he was really hurt in the past." Don't you think? I mean people would have more sympathy for him. It's kind of like they played up the Kiptyn thing such as he has never been heart broken and will he finally become heartbroken?
    well people will feel pretty bad for him if he took himself out of his comfort zone to express his feelings to her, said she has his heart, Jill tells him to trust her, for her to dump him the following week, then have him come crawling back to her, for her to reject him yet again...

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3552724;
    well people will feel pretty bad for him if he took himself out of his comfort zone to express his feelings to her, said she has his heart, Jill tells him to trust her, for her to dump him the following week, then have him come crawling back to her, for her to reject him yet again...
    Very true. I guess I'm just so use to always saying how Melissa was the one that was always heartbroken, etc.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cherryyou;3552722;
    The fact that he decided to return ... to have another shot clearly speaks of his readiness to commit. If he decides not to, I am sure that 'consultant' mind of his has found another compelling 'information' that prompts him to shift gear.

What differentiates him from the other two is that he left on his own and the choice to return was his as well (I don't believe he was enticed to come back _ not someone as ambitious and supposedly as successful as he is professionally) .... He had the opportunity to look at the process from the real world. He had the chance to actually analyze his true feelings ... away from the fairy-tale like environment that is the 'The Bachelorette' ... so he is capable of making a more educated decision. The other two did not have that advantage ... something that, I believe, partly to be blamed for what happened to previous couples of the show.
    Oh Really! Ed left once, he'll leave again, once a quitter, always a quitter. If Jillian or anybody thinks otherwise, well I'd like some of the Kool aid they are drinking.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

I don't understand why people keep bring up that sc of Jillian kissing Ed (orange top). There is a sc that I pointed out awhile back of her kissing Kiptyn in the exact same way, the sc looks identical, same angle, same sweaty expression . Why so much fascination with that sc? Is it the way they are kissing or is it just to place the darn thing? lol
    We need not think alike to love alike